Will SIF Bale rise as Bale is injured for 3 weeks?

Comments

• Fab
    19472 posts World Class
    to be honest

only the gods know
  • lettinloose
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play him at ST and the man is unstoppable. Pace, shot, physicality, homeboy has it all. Only thing that semi irks me about him sometimes is it feels like his dribbling is a little loose but other than that one of my favorite players this year. As far as price goes it's only gonna keep climbing. I can see him settling at 850k-900k strong and that still might be on the short end
  • LuckyStrikE
    3484 posts National Call-Up
    Fab wrote: »
    to be honest

only the gods know

True but the analysis I did leads me to think he is under valued.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Really picked it up for me

2099bb7b9b3bd8e271180d8ccf47145c.png

+11 assists

Decent record considering he plays with Neymar who has over a goal a game and Suarez not far behind.

He was goal less after 6 games (so his goal scoring run is actually 24 in 19 for me) and I was fuming but once you get used to him he does not stop, his movement is what I noticed the biggest upgrade in, always on the last man and if you time the pass right there's no catching him at all, extremely clinical if you finesse.

Only problem is he skies every single free kick but that's probably down to me :lol:
  • LuckyStrikE
    I play him at ST and the man is unstoppable. Pace, shot, physicality, homeboy has it all. Only thing that semi irks me about him sometimes is it feels like his dribbling is a little loose but other than that one of my favorite players this year. As far as price goes it's only gonna keep climbing. I can see him settling at 850k-900k strong and that still might be on the short end

That is the short end I see also. He could even get to 1m with those stats.
  • LuckyStrikE
    rckstr wrote: »

+11 assists

Decent record considering he plays with Neymar who has over a goal a game and Suarez not far behind.

He was goal less after 6 games (so his goal scoring run is actually 24 in 19 for me) and I was fuming but once you get used to him he does not stop, his movement is what I noticed the biggest upgrade in, always on the last man and if you time the pass right there's no catching him at all, extremely clinical if you finesse.

Only problem is he skies every single free kick but that's probably down to me :lol:

Free kicks don't need much power with him.
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite

+11 assists

He is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ beast!

f9edee3f0ac3bc39320677b630d2e9d1.png

Games were played in the TOTY Cup & Div 2. But he was so damn good for me, i just love his physical stats!
  • LuckyStrikE
    Yah this SIF was a good upgrade to Physical and shooting stats. Seems to be what everyone likes abo u t him.
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    would probably sell for 900k.

i dont have much coin so im not going to find a better player for the money i paid.

voznhK0.jpg
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where are you guys plaing him. Debating between ST, RF, and RM(4231-2)
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    RW 433(4)
  • lettinloose
    ST in 41212
  • rckstr
    ST 41212-2
  • LuckyStrikE
    I'm going to test some positions in a few formations tonight. Let you guys know. Hopefully I can finish this work.
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    ST in 41212
    ST 41212-2

That was my original plan but always tend to play better with single striker formations. Ill give it a go anyways
  • rckstr
    Man I'm gonna even struggle to sell him even for Messi if he keeps playing like he has been, another hattrick for me. He's unstoppable, he's like a bulldozer when he gets going.
  • lettinloose
    Man I'm gonna even struggle to sell him even for Messi if he keeps playing like he has been, another hattrick for me. He's unstoppable, he's like a bulldozer when he gets going.

Totally. I got rid of messi to have him play up front
  • Barslund
    4651 posts National Call-Up
    Are people playing him RW or RF?
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    im playing him RW i think a few people above are using him RF as a striker.
  • ManUtdFreak10
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Barslund wrote: »
    Are people playing him RW or RF?

I've been playing him at RW in a 433(4). Had Messi before him and must say, I'm pleasantly surprised in how good he is. I had NIF Bale and thought he was very mediocre. I then got Ronaldo. Hated him so I got Messi. Loved Messi. He was amazing but seemed to get lost some games. Some games he'd score 4 goals then 3 games without a goal. SIF Bale is the complete opposite. I've hit a couple hattricks but for the most part he's a guarantee goal a game. He's single handedly won me games because of his pace and shot. The biggest difference for me from his NIF is his finishing and dribbling. I mean he was fast before so he's fast now, hard to tell a difference between fast as he'll and fast as he'll. At the end of the day he's fast. Lol.
  • rckstr
    Coming down. Did wanna sell by the weekend for Messi so that's slightly annoying.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14479 posts Moderator
    As the difference between his and Messi's price became less, spending the extra for Messi seemed a no brainer.

Last night Messi was only 90k more!
  • Sercs
    19180 posts World Class
    As the difference between his and Messi's price became less, spending the extra for Messi seemed a no brainer.

Messi is very special this year! - first year him and Ronaldo have been so close. Different players, but both great in their own ways in the right hands. Thinking of using them both up top for the same reason as you.. Bale is quite expensive aha
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14479 posts Moderator
    Sercs wrote: »

Messi is very special this year! - first year him and Ronaldo have been so close. Different players, but both great in their own ways in the right hands. Thinking of using them both up top for the same reason as you.. Bale is quite expensive aha

SIF Bale is awesome too tbf, but that's what i was getting at before when i said he was abit overpriced at 700k.

I got a Messi last night for 755 and they are worlds apart for me personally.
  • Sercs
    19180 posts World Class

SIF Bale is awesome too tbf, but that's what i was getting at before when i said he was abit overpriced at 700k.

not a bad price.. Messi gone up and Bale gone down! probably made yourself a few K there :p
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14479 posts Moderator

not a bad price.. Messi gone up and Bale gone down! probably made yourself a few K there :p

Luckily i got out of Bale at 700k+ but yeah i sold Messi for a small profit! Used that to try TOTY Neymar last night, sold him for a profit this morning.

I'm getting lucky though!
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    on my notes messi has declined more.

bale dropped more when totw came out though. but he has recovered better.

i have bale down 40k and messi down 60k since yesterday. (futbin prices)

• OoSUPERDANoO
    14479 posts Moderator
    Recardo wrote: »
    on my notes messi has declined more.

bale dropped more when totw came out though. but he has recovered better.

i have bale down 40k and messi down 60k since yesterday. (futbin prices)

That seems about right! So that means even though Messi is dropping more, the gap between them is getting smaller and smaller.
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    yeah the gap is getting smaller. but sometimes during the day it goes the other way. all about timing i guess.

tbh i'll only sell bale if he starts to lose me money. otherwise im just hanging on. this is my one shot at messi. :D
  • LFC Simon 98
    19905 posts Club Captain
    Bale was 700k yesterday for a bit. I can see him rising to that again at the weekend easy