Some trading [I'm back]

Torres4Lif3
6657 posts Big Money Move
edited June 2016
So during TOTY I lost a lot of coins, sadly. You guys all know why. Packs, Packs and Packs. One last time:
I packed no TOTY. :*

But I have around 200k left and gonna trade again. Which methode? Buy low sell high

I'm trading with popular Gold Players, haven't got enough Coins to trade with IF's. But we will see.
If you got any questions, ask me. Some trades going to include players who rised but yeah it's ok.

1k-5k players are listed 2k-4k for more then I payed. 10k-20k Players for 7k-10k more.
How to do this Methode with NIF's:
  1. buy high rated, cheap, popular Players from Top Leagues (BBVA, BPL, Serie A)
  2. at least 5 contracts, and 90 Fitness, fine would be a chemstyle
  3. list them for 3k-5k more then their normal Price, Players over 15k for 8k-15k and so on
  4. always 1h
  5. If you think they won't seel changes Prices, set them lower or higher
  6. Patience
  7. Patience
  8. Patience

How to do this Methode with IF's:
  1. buy high OR low rated, popular Players from Top Leagues (BBVA, BPL, Serie A)
  2. at least 5 contracts, and 90 Fitness, fine would be a chemstyle
  3. list them for 15k-30k more, Players over 100k for 25k-40k more
  4. always 1h
  5. If you think they won't seel changes Prices, set them lower or higher
  6. Patience
  7. Patience
  8. Patience

Target is to get as much coins as possible. :*

I've started with a Transfer Pile with ~ 85 Players:

Maybe I can help some people out there with this Thread.

Full list:
ips6bj7m.png

Transfer Profit before start:
5i4c8afh.png

First round: [1,159,150]

Transfer Profit before 2nd start:
jmn676bg.png

Second start 22nd Feb
Post edited by Torres4Lif3 on

Comments

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Good work. Will follow :)
  • Torres4Lif3
    Advait wrote: »

Thanks man.
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow, how much time does it take to make that amount of coins? I'm doing one myself and max I'm doing p/day is 40k...
  • Torres4Lif3
    XxMTOxX wrote: »
    Wow, how much time does it take to make that amount of coins? I'm doing one myself and max I'm doing p/day is 40k...

You mean my whole 1kk Profit or the sold players I've listed?
  • XxMTOxX

Oh.. thought you were trading there? How much profit did you ake again?
  • Zzz-Assault
    1383 posts Professional
    I have been trading with consumables, loads of packs have been opened so flipping them is pretty easy ATM :)
  • Torres4Lif3
    edited January 2016

Oh.. thought you were trading there? How much profit did you ake again?

Yes I traded to 1kk. Everything with this methode. A bit with IF's before TOTY. IF's are making more profit but it takes more patience.
  • Torres4Lif3
    owkietnp.png

dacr2wam.png

I like that. :*
  • H4all
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So, what's the idea behind this method? Buying lots of different players so that when one rises due to any circumstance, you sell it? Or just random luck (like with the IF trading method)?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Good going! I'm, for some reason, a very amateur trader. I like playing games and everything gameplay associated interests me a lot more. Still trying to keep up though, but probably won't be able to reach your level :lol:
  • Torres4Lif3
    edited January 2016
    H4all wrote: »
    So, what's the idea behind this method? Buying lots of different players so that when one rises due to any circumstance, you sell it? Or just random luck (like with the IF trading method)?

95% are overpriced. It's not hoping for a rise. ;)

But you're right. Some of the Players gonna rise and thats good for me. :)
  • H4all
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Then why is it you buy only 1 of each player? And who do you chose to buy? Based on cheap open bids or so?
  • Torres4Lif3
    ved6tfmn.png

Going atm for 1,8k.
  • Torres4Lif3

Then why is it you buy only 1 of each player? And who do you chose to buy? Based on cheap open bids or so?

Because I want to know which Players are working. I just choose cheap, good Players from the Top Leagues. And I purchase them by buy now.
  • Mrwhite207
    56 posts Park Captain
    I can't believe that someone is buying Ramsey for 3000 :) I bought him for 900 ;) I think I have to try this too!
  • Torres4Lif3
    Cech for 6,9k
    Griezmann for 9,1k lost the Pic. :rage:
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year

• Torres4Lif3
    Ravz9 wrote: »

Thanks mate. :*

Another two.

3nzffnxi.png

uzj8bi86.png

Maybe I could set Prices higher. But it's working really nice since TOTY is over.

• Glickman
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can you explain the method you're using?

It looks like you're just buying cards for their lowest BINS and relisting for stupidly high prices; Is that correct?
  • Torres4Lif3
    Glickman wrote: »
    Can you explain the method you're using?

It looks like you're just buying cards for their lowest BINS and relisting for stupidly high prices; Is that correct?

*Lowest buy now Price. Don't wanna wast time on bidding. The rest is how you wrote.
  • Torres4Lif3
    Bought back all Players I've sold today.
  • Torres4Lif3
    3nzf78d5.png

That's great for Day 1. Let see how it will be today.
  • XxMTOxX
    So you could be useless at trading but still make coins? I blame smart people and stupid ones that buy those cards :lol:
  • Torres4Lif3
    So you could be useless at trading but still make coins? I blame smart people and stupid ones that buy those cards :lol:

If you want it to say on that way, yes. :D You only need patience and a feeling for the players and prices. Thats all, the rest is pure luck. And it's not much work tbh.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    How many of each player do you buy? Surprised this works so well but fair play for finding out about it tbh
  • CeeQue
    13899 posts Has That Special Something
    Do you restock the players you just sold? Im curious as i may do something similar to this. How long do you re-list the players not sold?
  • Torres4Lif3
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    How many of each player do you buy? Surprised this works so well but fair play for finding out about it tbh

Every player 1x
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Do you restock the players you just sold? Im curious as i may do something similar to this. How long do you re-list the players not sold?

I have no limit. When I feel "ok they wont get sold" I sell them for normal Price.
  • Breaker1987
    1761 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm trying the same with about 15 players... + 1100 on my lowest bin... they don't get sold atm :(
  • Torres4Lif3
    I'm trying the same with about 15 players... + 1100 on my lowest bin... they don't get sold atm :(

Be patient and maybe set them higher.
  • Crowie
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Method is very similar to this

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/101133/trading-with-golds-non-pre-in-form-trading#latest

Which is basically same idea. Buy players low, sell them higher. The above method suggests buying a job lot of the players and listing them a decent bit above bin. It works. If you have patience. It also works with single players. I was doing it last year with high rated IF's and TOTY cards before price ranges came in. My best achievement was selling a TOTY Iniesta and then buying him back on open bid for 900k less than I had sold him for 5 mins later. I had over 50m transfer profit doing this last year, although the coin inflated markets helped obviously. Lots of people are stupid and lazy and don't go searching for lowest BIN.