Finally pulled the trigger on a team

piper1203
443 posts Sunday League Hero
Well I finally pulled the trigger on my team Sunday. Hindsight I wish i would have bought yesterday or today. Could have saved alot on Neuer. But heres what I have so if you have any improvement ideas throw them my way. Still have 230K

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/8155036/

Comments

• Breaker1987
    1844 posts Fans' Favourite
    Suarez instead of Benzema... I can't see other improvements :)
    Oh and maybe IF Iniesta instead of Modric?
  • Ironmikey12
    60 posts Park Captain
    Sell TOTY neuer and buy TOTY Modric or Iniesta.
  • piper1203

I didnt find inform Iniesta much better than regular Iniesta or Modric. I always swap out one of my mids every game. Love all 4 of them. I was thinking suarez, But id rather save up for an inform than his normal card
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Sell Neuer and get Leno. Then TOTY Modric and Suarez
  • piper1203

Im in love with that Neuer card haha. As a keeper myself it may be hard to part. Plus im not the best at defense and his card has already saved me multiple times
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Keepers don't matter, you're tricking yourself because he's 96 rated.
  • piper1203
    edited January 2016
    Keepers don't matter, you're tricking yourself because he's 96 rated.

I gave up a lot more goals before I added him to my team. But Neuer is going for around 520K now. Huge drop from 2 days ago. Was going for 675K. Modric is going for 700K. I think Benzema is around 250K and suarez is around 300K maybe a little higher. Might be right on the dot as far as coins go though. Maybe

Edit: just saw Neuer is going for 605K so a lot better than 520K
  • piper1203
    But hopefully that Neuer card goes back up in price
  • Breaker1987
    1844 posts Fans' Favourite
    piper1203 wrote: »

I didnt find inform Iniesta much better than regular Iniesta or Modric. I always swap out one of my mids every game. Love all 4 of them. I was thinking suarez, But id rather save up for an inform than his normal card

Ok :) Then I guess this is your final team ;) (untill you can afford an IF Suarez) :)
  • piper1203
    But my dream would be to add TOTY Modric and Inform Suarez. Just got to try and turn this 200K into a lot more. Or hope to get a TOTS card whenever they come out
  • Kickmaster
    440 posts Sunday League Hero

• triple200
    66 posts Park Captain
    Sell neuer and benzema. Buy NIF Neuer and NIF Messi. Bale as ST
  • piper1203
    edited January 2016
    triple200 wrote: »
    Sell neuer and benzema. Buy NIF Neuer and NIF Messi. Bale as ST

intriguing. Very Very intriguing. Hopefully in the next month or so Messi will drop back to around 850K. Im going to try and invest with this remaining 230K to bring my totals up some
  • Torminator
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oblak for Neuer to get Godin on 9 chem :D
  • Sandell85
    7690 posts League Winner

yeah why spend so much money on a gk when you can buy modric or iniesta for the same
  • piper1203
    Sandell85 wrote: »

yeah why spend so much money on a gk when you can buy modric or iniesta for the same

favorite players tend to make you do funny things. Im happy with that card
  • piper1203
    Well. Benzema wasnt cutting it. So I ended up getting Messi. hopefully bale still excels at 6 chem? Only have 80K now. But hoping to invest and save up to either sell Ronaldo and get his inform or get TOTY Iniesta

http://www.futhead.com/squad-builder/j0oH1F0MRL-0xH1-0d31x0l31x0BH1x0_31i0j31e0LRLe0InLM0dnLj0W31J0xU1o/
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    Sweet team man
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    TIF Benzema, TOTY Modric / Iniesta
  • piper1203
    oops. Forgot to save it hahah
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/8598319/
  • piper1203
    Advait wrote: »
    TIF Benzema, TOTY Modric / Iniesta

had his SIF and he just seemed slugish
  • Sandell85
    7690 posts League Winner
    piper1203 wrote: »
    oops. Forgot to save it hahah
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/8598319/

why not go with NIF Neuer and Alves and upgrade to TOTY Modric and Iniesta
  • piper1203
    edited January 2016
    TOTY Alves is by far the best player on this team and as a goalie I cant part with Neuer. Favorite player. Some people will say goalies dont matter, but play with this card, you will change your mind. Hes a brick wall

I have a while until TOTS comes out. Thats when the next move will be made unless im not happy with how bale performs at striker
  • GhostHN
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hello, I used a very similar team to this one. I would recomend you the following

1)Upgrade to benzema 89, I used 92 suarez and can assure you benzema 89 is better IN GAME, hes a supperb short passer btw.

2) if you decide to buy messi the use it as ST, I rather use bale as RM RW Rf than messi

3) Toty modric is a beast in the position you have the regular modric. He is a superb long passer to ronaldo or bale on the wings.

4) Sell toty nuer for the coins and get toty modric, regular Leno.

5) Use a BBVA manager to boost godin to 8 chem with loyalty active.

5) As the CAM rodriguez is fine, if you still have coins use toty iniesta

• I played against TOTY Neuer twice last night, scored 6 past him. I think you'd be better with a midfielder TOTY, just my 2p worth opinion lol
  • piper1203
    edited January 2016
    GhostHN wrote: »
    Hello, I used a very similar team to this one. I would recomend you the following

1)Upgrade to benzema 89, I used 92 suarez and can assure you benzema 89 is better IN GAME, hes a supperb short passer btw.

2) if you decide to buy messi the use it as ST, I rather use bale as RM RW Rf than messi

3) Toty modric is a beast in the position you have the regular modric. He is a superb long passer to ronaldo or bale on the wings.

4) Sell toty nuer for the coins and get toty modric, regular Leno.

5) Use a BBVA manager to boost godin to 8 chem with loyalty active.

5) As the CAM rodriguez is fine, if you still have coins use toty iniesta

Already sold off Benzema and got Messi. I have a Liga BBVA manager from argentina, but Messi is only at 6 chem at striker but 10 chem at RF while Bale is at 7 chem at striker. And I really cant part with Neuer. I give up a good amount of shots and he has saved me on way to many instances. I played a few games yesterday and the only goal he gave up was one that deflected off two of my defenders. Saved a lot of breakaways and shots that would normally go in. I still have fifa points to spend when TOTS comes out to help with the coinage a bit.