What if........

TheRealDeal
426 posts Sunday League Hero
I know this thread might get closed down or shot down by people but imagine you could buy cards from people directly with cash, only if EA can implement a system where EA get some sort of the percentage of the sale, something like Ebay but its on done through EA's fifa servers. Something like EA get 30% of every sale. And that this method can not be broken. Would that improve the overall game of fifa? And some how, I dont see EA doing this, but say 50% of the cut EA get from this, they randomly select accounts and distribute them packs worth that 50% of the cut they get. So EA get 15% of the sale of the card, the fifa players get the other 15% and the person who sold the card gets his 70%. That way, the rich who buy cards with cash are somehow helping the poor with free packs. EA get more money and the rich get their card, at a massive premium of course. Everyone is happy. Would this work?

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
  • xHtownsKillaBx
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2016
    Naw bro, I would still feel like I was getting ripped off by EA :s:D
  • TheRealDeal
    Naw bro, I would feel like I was still getting ripped off by EA :s:D

Exactly. The average person, 99% of us wont do it, but the guys with stacks of dollars would. I.E paying $400 for messi. No one would buy but very very few would. We, the average person would benefit too
  • Aku
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    EA anyways earns that money already.

Coz the players who can spend money, they are already spending them on Fifa poins and opening packs..

Above suggestion may attract extra licencing on EA's end.
    So EA won't do that, they are already stacking up $s without one..
  • RadioShaq
    19975 posts Moderator
    Would probably kill the game off like diablo.
  • ppeetteerr11
    1048 posts Professional
    The only thing they really need to do is lower FP prices and I'm good. Cuz of FIFA, I don't have my credit card info on my PSN after a dreadful pack opening for TOTY.
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    you dreamed
    you
  • TheRealDeal
    Ok. How about increasing the percetage EA gets and the FUT community get. Im think something like how FFP works. If you want someone out of your spending, the extra money you pay, part of it goes to other teams in the league. So something think EA get 10%, the community gets 35% and the seller gets 55%. I think No one will use this in the first place but the few select that do are helping out others out. Let them spend $600 in getting messi card. Im sure if he opened $600 worth of packs, he will get coins greater than the value of messi.

So the only rule here, the total value of the card, EA decides, just like price caps. And his total value of the card in real money is always something like 50% more than the value average value in coins needed to open packs for you to get that card you are trying to sell. So mathermatically you can either spend $400 to get an average of X coins from opening packs or spend $600 to get a card worth X coins. I think this would somehwat work.
  • TheRealDeal
    Bump
  • Ibte10
    2676 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont get why topics like these are even discussed. Its clear that EA is making money and does not need to change anything.
  • Junpatiooo
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    only thing that i'd love to be added is pink slips/betting mode on fut that would be 18+ dlc. Would revolutionise the game for the actual, i mean ACTUAL fut players
  • Ben Stonell
    804 posts An Exciting Prospect
    if the charge £72.99 for 12,000 points that brings you pedro and rakitic as your best players, why would they allow people to buy messi for probably the same price hahaa
  • TheRealDeal
    Junpatiooo wrote: »
    only thing that i'd love to be added is pink slips/betting mode on fut that would be 18+ dlc. Would revolutionise the game for the actual, i mean ACTUAL fut players

I would love this feature too. And im sure the 18+ wont be an issue. look at COD. Its an 18+ game yet most of the users are 10 years olds. And pack opening is a form of 18+ stuff and they are doing just fine
  • TheRealDeal
    if the charge £72.99 for 12,000 points that brings you pedro and rakitic as your best players, why would they allow people to buy messi for probably the same price hahaa

Damn. Your pack luck doenst exist at all. But on average they can figure out how many coins worth of card 12k points gives. And use that to decide what selling price messi should be at.
  • Junpatiooo
    the 18+ would have to be dlc cos they can't have betting elements at 3+, and if they made the full game 18+ they'd lose out on a lot of sales
  • TheRealDeal
    Junpatiooo wrote: »
    the 18+ would have to be dlc cos they can't have betting elements at 3+, and if they made the full game 18+ they'd lose out on a lot of sales

Isnt pack opening betting? Plus no 18 under should have access to a credit card
  • DUserUP
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    for me theres 2 things i would love to see, either lower fp prices or increase card weight. one other nice addition would allow us to buy contracts for untradeable players even if contracts for them start more expensive.
  • Junpatiooo
    it is but not officially
  • TheRealDeal
    I would love to see the badge, kit and stadium not be a rare gold.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    This won't happen, so there's no point discussing it