What happens if an IF is gets 10k short of his max list price?

TheRealDeal
426 posts Sunday League Hero
For if player is selling 300k right now BIN. only 10 on the market. Max price is 310. What happens when he hits 310? Will EA increase the cap? or will he just be extinct and be a bad investment

Comments

• ha032742
    47719 posts Moderator
    edited January 2016
    EA should increase the cap but theres no guarantee...that's the risk you take. even if they raise his cap, unless you're quick the prices usually fall below what they were at the old max cap.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    TIF mahrez was max for a while far as I know they haven't upped it, they did for RB vardy tho
  • Dasco
    6772 posts Big Money Move
    For Fifa 16 it's the first time in a while this has happened. The only example I can think of is the silver IF Mahrez when he had a stupid low max bin price and was extinct for a week until his PR was increased to 200k. Took like 24-48hrs for EA to act for each range increase.
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    Dasco wrote: »
    For Fifa 16 it's the first time in a while this has happened. The only example I can think of is the silver IF Mahrez when he had a stupid low max bin price and was extinct for a week until his PR was increased to 200k. Took like 24-48hrs for EA to act for each range increase.

RB Vardy too :)
  • TheRealDeal
    hmmmm. Im not going to say the players name for investment reasons but his bin is 10k lower than his max price and there are only 15 or so listed at one time. He isnt that high rated and isnt the a hypes or famous card. Hopefully EA can take notice fast.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    It really isn't hard to check that for anyone who cares enough to tbh
  • Dasco
    hmmmm. Im not going to say the players name for investment reasons but his bin is 10k lower than his max price and there are only 15 or so listed at one time. He isnt that high rated and isnt the a hypes or famous card. Hopefully EA can take notice fast.

I have 30k, so I can't steal your thunder [And I wouldn't dream of sabotaging you] but I can't genuinely think who matches that criteria unless it's a silver.
  • TheRealDeal

I have 30k, so I can't steal your thunder [And I wouldn't dream of sabotaging you] but I can't genuinely think who matches that criteria unless it's a silver.

Its a gold. So there are many of them. Im sure you guys arent going to check 15 x 18 gold cards are you?
  • Dasco

Its a gold. So there are many of them. Im sure you guys arent going to check 15 x 18 gold cards are you?

Well I don't see what harm it does to you if you say the name since you've already bought your cards.

I do actually flip informs VERY frequently so I could probably narrow it down if I really wanted to. There's a few cards that are teetering near their max bins as it stands though.
  • TheRealDeal
    Please dont say his name though. I think im gonna be offloading him soon and dont want a bunch to flood the market just yet. Thanks. Need them coins
  • Dasco
    Please dont say his name though. I think im gonna be offloading him soon and dont want a bunch to flood the market just yet. Thanks. Need them coins

I think you'll be alright.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Took 3 mins to find on futbin
  • TheRealDeal
    Derryboy wrote: »
    Took 3 mins to find on futbin

Pm me who you "think" it is
  • TheRealDeal
    Its ok @Derryboy , you can post your answer here. Guess its too obvious
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's OK was good to have a wee puzzle to solve, don't want to ruin the fun for everyone else
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ranges have now increased by the looks of things. Just not been updated on Futbin yet.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Dabo?
  • TheRealDeal
    Yup. Ranges have been increased as per futhead. and it was IF handanovic.
  • TheRealDeal
    Do you guys think there are more coins in this game than before due to packs being opened with real money? thats why prices are higher than before
  • fluffymnuffy
    Maybe, but I fear last year is happening all over again
  • TheRealDeal
    Maybe, but I fear last year is happening all over again

No chance. Coin transferring is almost not there. I really think more coins in the game due to much more packs being opened this year with real cash as everyone know packs are too bad this year so rather risk cash than coins since cash they can get much faster than coins if they work
  • fluffymnuffy
    IF Dabo went from 12k to extinct at 30k. My 150k team went to 211k. Over 25% in a day
  • TheRealDeal
    IF Dabo went from 12k to extinct at 30k. My 150k team went to 211k. Over 25% in a day

Yeah since prices were already much lower to begin with. I think in on wednesday, they will stablize after the climbing from today and tomorrow and the market should resume to normal supply and demand principles
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    I think people r trying too hard to 2nd guess the market..n make wierd trading decisions. ..stick with what works for you.....