The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Help finishing new team

Johnny Bravo
1303 posts Professional
So... I'm planning on building the below team but can't decide on the midfield. Thinking one of the below two or open to other suggestions for others if people have ideas.

1. Fabregas, Ramires, Pastore
2. Yaya, De Bruyne, Matuidi

pitch-1264987.jpg

Yaya would be 7 chem or I could put in Fernandinho and Naldo for Benatia in the second team.

Maybe Matic for Ramires in the first one too.

Comments

• Red_monster2015
    1337 posts Professional
    I would switch CB side and replace benatia with Thiago silva

Then Cesc Ramires pastore for midfield

Just going of who I have used this year and for me they are the better players
  • Red_monster2015
    1337 posts Professional
    You don't need any more attacking midfield so possible cazorla matic mortals

Med/med
    Ned/high
    Med/med
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Never thought about that Thiago Silve option. Quite like that one. Might put him in for Benatia, swap CB's and go Cesc, Matic, Pastore
  • Shred0r-86
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pastore is awful, Veratti IF is so good
  • circusofvalue
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Right to left
    Vidal. Toure. Veratti IF
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Did you guys have a lot of luck with Veratti IF? I've used him before and felt Matuidi outshone him playing next to him.

I like Pastore from previous use as he's a great ball player but sometimes feels weak for his size.

If I used Veratti or Matuidi though their extra defensive ability means I might be able to use someone a bit more attack minded that Matic. Maybe Payet but he might feel a bit wasted at CM.