Aggressive vs normal vs Conserve Interception Custom Tactics

TheRealDeal
426 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2016
What does it truely mean and what does it affect? Does it affect positioning, if or if not the player looks to attack the guy with the ball or come in between the player with the ball and whom he might pass to? I vs been tweaking my instructions on my fav formation to improve it a bit more and just dont know how this affects my players. (wide cams, cetnter Cam, CDMs and lb and rb primarily conserned) thanks

Comments

• Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aggressive interceptions means the player will fight for every loose ball around him. It causes your player to tire quicker due to more running. Wouldn't recommend putting it on cbs because it may leave you exposed if he doesn't win it.

Conservative means he will only fight for the ball when he thinks he will win the ball.

Normal as you expect is somewhere in the middle.
  • ThoseIndianGamerZz
    61 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Use aggressive for attackers.
    Conservative for midfielders.
    Normal for defenders.
  • TheRealDeal
    But I use Aggressive for Cams, i play 4231-1 and they lose 10 fitness at the end of the game. So every other game, I have to play with my fitness team.
  • Liam9lfc
    8542 posts League Winner
    Wouldn't recommend using aggressive interceptions on any player unless you want everyone dead after 70mins
  • TheRealDeal
    What about RB with the instructions Stay behind as well? I do have IF naingoolan who has 95 stamina at CDM with instruction stay back too
  • Liam9lfc
    8542 posts League Winner
    What about RB with the instructions Stay behind as well? I do have IF naingoolan who has 95 stamina at CDM with instruction stay back too

Stay back/overlap doesn't notably impact stamina for me, I have both my full backs on overlap and stamina hasn't ever been a problem