Post TOTY Squads

13
MikeyP_FC
14666 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 2016
So gents,

What did you all end up with? At first I was nervous about spending so high a percentage of my coins on Ruud but he is absolutely the best. I haven't used any TOTY forwards, and I'm sure they're amazing, but Gullit's by far the best I've played with and I've used most.

pY82h8J.jpg

Aub and Mkh are there for upgrade hype investments. When that's in full swing will replace for Ribery - Neymar or maybe Alexis - Aguero. Plenty of other upgrades to be made but I need to start clearing out my TP and trading again for those. Fun to think of grinding in order to be able to afford Boateng Iniesta etc.

And fitness (single fitness cards on Ruud and Messi).

NtVR1Oc.jpg

After main is upgraded will work on this.

Also at some point will probably get bored of this form and go back to 433-5.

What did you make?!

Comments

  • Pieman
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    Went with this in the end- I go impatient waiting for Neymar and so went for NIF ronaldo which let me get Modric and Marcelo: http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/7787659/

    Totally agree about gullit. Only played two games, and he hasn't scored yet, but he feels amazing on the ball for a big fella. Shooting has been a bit off but that's not helped by fact I bought him with shadow chem style and haven't changed it yet I guess.
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    4-2-2-2
    Best-Zlatan
    IF Yedder-ADM
    Pogba-Matuidi
    Tremoulinas-SIF Kos-Thiago Silva-Aurier
    Cech

    4-1-2-1-2(2)
    IF Dempsey-Zardes
    Donovan
    Zusi-Bradley
    Jones
    Beasley-Brooks-Omar G-Yedlin
    Howard
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not sure yet but I am thinking about trying something like this.

    g5blwWE.png

    I know that Bale at CM looks weird but I wanna see how will he perform there. Also looking forward to upgrade Suarez to his new IF.
  • DSD27
    5786 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2016
    oQArjBl.jpg

    Only use fitness card on Neuer, the goal keepers almost never gets tired.

    ZiKxd5T.jpg
  • Adamsky
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    5cf6b05f2709e59c092adede0061587b.png
    Still trading everyday to get Roberto Carlos, Beckenbauer and Zanetti.
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    Pieman wrote: »
    Went with this in the end- I go impatient waiting for Neymar and so went for NIF ronaldo which let me get Modric and Marcelo: http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/7787659/

    Totally agree about gullit. Only played two games, and he hasn't scored yet, but he feels amazing on the ball for a big fella. Shooting has been a bit off but that's not helped by fact I bought him with shadow chem style and haven't changed it yet I guess.

    Incredible team. How you liking Suker up top? Such a versatile and underrated legend.
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    ECUPirates wrote: »
    4-2-2-2
    Best-Zlatan
    IF Yedder-ADM
    Pogba-Matuidi
    Tremoulinas-SIF Kos-Thiago Silva-Aurier
    Cech

    4-1-2-1-2(2)
    IF Dempsey-Zardes
    Donovan
    Zusi-Bradley
    Jones
    Beasley-Brooks-Omar G-Yedlin
    Howard

    Really like both these teams. Ibra and Best up top. IF Yedder good out wide? I love his NIF. And as an American that 2nd team just speaks to me. :)
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    elicek wrote: »
    Not sure yet but I am thinking about trying something like this.

    g5blwWE.png

    I know that Bale at CM looks weird but I wanna see how will he perform there. Also looking forward to upgrade Suarez to his new IF.

    Ridiculous. Heard people loving Bale at CM. Seems unfair to have him there. A 95 Luis up top would definitely mean most would dashboard when your team showed up as the opponent's!
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    DSD27 wrote: »
    oQArjBl.jpg

    Only use fitness card on Neuer, the goal keepers almost never gets tired.

    ZiKxd5T.jpg

    I love these teams. Castro is one of my favorite hidden gems, along with Candreva though he's less hidden. I gotta try IF Mand out. Been meaning to! Never even seen Stinol, I like it. Also, SIF Hamsik could be option over Perisic? Sweet squads and really good D on Both.
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    Adamsky wrote: »
    5cf6b05f2709e59c092adede0061587b.png
    Still trading everyday to get Roberto Carlos, Beckenbauer and Zanetti.

    Tough to beat that! I like the Russian fullbacks as placeholders. :) You feel like you get lots of messages from salty opponents? Keep up the trading man and post team improvement progress here.


    Let's see more!
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    @Adamsky
    Can you review der Sar ? He is worth those coins?
  • Oliver Powell
    3109 posts National Call-Up
    JUDkes1.png
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    in close future hierro -> fif godin, de gea -> sar, kroos -> effe :smile:

    b5ad729780d44a2a.png
  • Adamsky
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Tough to beat that! I like the Russian fullbacks as placeholders. :) You feel like you get lots of messages from salty opponents? Keep up the trading man and post team improvement progress here.


    Let's see more!
    People try really hard against me, or they quit at the loading screen. I've had people send me messages if I lose which is a bit annoying, but recently since I bought Van Der Sar and Weah I've gone on a winning streak.

    Ghotti wrote: »
    @Adamsky
    Can you review der Sar ? He is worth those coins?

    I think he's a really good GK but obviously still concedes some of those cheeky finesse shots. He's a lot better than your normal gold GK though. His long throw trait is very handy and the main reason why I got him instead of Schmeichel.
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    @Adamsky
    thx :) so i will try to sell hierro and buy sar on gk and fif godin on CB :)
  • Pieman
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Pieman wrote: »
    Went with this in the end- I go impatient waiting for Neymar and so went for NIF ronaldo which let me get Modric and Marcelo: http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/7787659/

    Totally agree about gullit. Only played two games, and he hasn't scored yet, but he feels amazing on the ball for a big fella. Shooting has been a bit off but that's not helped by fact I bought him with shadow chem style and haven't changed it yet I guess.

    Incredible team. How you liking Suker up top? Such a versatile and underrated legend.

    Absolutely love him. Think this is the third time I've bought him. The only striker I've used that I think was marginally better was bergkamp, but Suker is incredible value.
  • ContraCode64
    4236 posts National Call-Up
    Still messing about a little the second one and slapping together a third team with what coins I've got left, but I've got these two so far...

    FUT16015_zpsjo6gs5ah.png

    FUT16016_zpscahd7pnj.png

    Second team will be 100 team chem once I've switched Modric's position and loyalty/manager boosts all kick in. I'm not totally convinced Modric will be a better CAM than James, so I might switch it up a bit and drop him further back into midfield.
  • przemo2xx
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    nice teams :smile:
    maybe someone make forum tournament B)
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    ECUPirates wrote: »
    4-2-2-2
    Best-Zlatan
    IF Yedder-ADM
    Pogba-Matuidi
    Tremoulinas-SIF Kos-Thiago Silva-Aurier
    Cech

    4-1-2-1-2(2)
    IF Dempsey-Zardes
    Donovan
    Zusi-Bradley
    Jones
    Beasley-Brooks-Omar G-Yedlin
    Howard

    Really like both these teams. Ibra and Best up top. IF Yedder good out wide? I love his NIF. And as an American that 2nd team just speaks to me. :)

    Thanks man, yea Best is unreal and finishes everything. He's got 40 goals in 23 games for me so far. I've only used IF Yedder for one game and honestly he didn't feel as good as NIF Valbuena out wide. I'll give him a few more games before I swap him out for IF Valbuena. Yedder would probablt be much better at ST.
  • DSD27
    5786 posts Big Money Move
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    oQArjBl.jpg

    Only use fitness card on Neuer, the goal keepers almost never gets tired.

    ZiKxd5T.jpg

    I love these teams. Castro is one of my favorite hidden gems, along with Candreva though he's less hidden. I gotta try IF Mand out. Been meaning to! Never even seen Stinol, I like it. Also, SIF Hamsik could be option over Perisic? Sweet squads and really good D on Both.

    IF Mandzukic best striker in the game for me :)
    Nah.. IF Perisic > SIF Hamsic. Better long shots, great heading, 4 star skills, and I prefer MM workrates on a CAM in that formation.
  • therandomjack
    1389 posts Professional
    Staring with the first then half time all change ! May try Pogs instead of Toure/Modric once I sell a couple of cards
    1deee9f01dbdefc3b3e3c8621d88ee77.png
    8499eaa4605c911ff104d7706ca1e571.png
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Attack force of dreams

    e7f76415b83f7941d35ed35dabe5f319.png

    Arsenal :heart:

    64c77f6b01a4e1912ea981c1a2284af2.png
  • Johnnyk679
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Staring with the first then half time all change ! May try Pogs instead of Toure/Modric once I sell a couple of cards
    1deee9f01dbdefc3b3e3c8621d88ee77.png
    8499eaa4605c911ff104d7706ca1e571.png

    u use gattuso yet? if so how is he?
  • fifatrader
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 2016
    AznSW wrote: »
    Arsenal :heart:

    64c77f6b01a4e1912ea981c1a2284af2.png

    why not ljungberg instead of robben?
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    fifatrader wrote: »
    AznSW wrote: »
    Arsenal :heart:

    64c77f6b01a4e1912ea981c1a2284af2.png

    why not ljungberg instead of robben?

    Saving up for Pires to use him as RM, Ljungberg doesn't have 4* skills.
  • therandomjack
    1389 posts Professional
    Johnnyk679 wrote: »
    Staring with the first then half time all change ! May try Pogs instead of Toure/Modric once I sell a couple of cards
    1deee9f01dbdefc3b3e3c8621d88ee77.png
    8499eaa4605c911ff104d7706ca1e571.png

    u use gattuso yet? if so how is he?

    Great for me as CDM - Have used Effe, Keane and Vieira but for me Gatusso wins hands down - especially for price. His weak foot shot is shocking but got a sweet right, Vieira was good IMO not as good defensively but better at corners and popped up with a fair few goals. Keane was weak Effe was very immobile
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Johnnyk679 wrote: »
    Staring with the first then half time all change ! May try Pogs instead of Toure/Modric once I sell a couple of cards
    1deee9f01dbdefc3b3e3c8621d88ee77.png
    8499eaa4605c911ff104d7706ca1e571.png

    u use gattuso yet? if so how is he?

    Great for me as CDM - Have used Effe, Keane and Vieira but for me Gatusso wins hands down - especially for price. His weak foot shot is shocking but got a sweet right, Vieira was good IMO not as good defensively but better at corners and popped up with a fair few goals. Keane was weak Effe was very immobile

    Gattuso was so bad for me, he didn't feel like a "Legend" at all, Khedira does the same job for 1k.
    Vieira for me is god like. Effenberg is really good as well.

    Vieira >>>>>> Effenberg > Gattuso
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    Guys. These teams are amazing!
  • therandomjack
    1389 posts Professional
    AznSW wrote: »
    Johnnyk679 wrote: »
    Staring with the first then half time all change ! May try Pogs instead of Toure/Modric once I sell a couple of cards
    1deee9f01dbdefc3b3e3c8621d88ee77.png
    8499eaa4605c911ff104d7706ca1e571.png

    u use gattuso yet? if so how is he?

    Great for me as CDM - Have used Effe, Keane and Vieira but for me Gatusso wins hands down - especially for price. His weak foot shot is shocking but got a sweet right, Vieira was good IMO not as good defensively but better at corners and popped up with a fair few goals. Keane was weak Effe was very immobile

    Gattuso was so bad for me, he didn't feel like a "Legend" at all, Khedira does the same job for 1k.
    Vieira for me is god like. Effenberg is really good as well.

    Vieira >>>>>> Effenberg > Gattuso

    Horses for courses - I probably prefer him because of his defence, for some reason at the moment I am taking immense pressure every game but doing well on the counter. Previously I was dominating games and not scoring and conceding easily but since him its the reverse. May not be him I might just have changed the way I am playing
Sign In or Register to comment.