OT: Will we ever see the forum awards again?

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    70452 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    So who's doing it?

@mneilan

Oh yeah @Andy99TradeZ aren't you in Barcelona?

back earlier this afternoon pal, brilliant city and got to see a good game of footy, shame about the red carss for atleti though, messi's finish was so quick :o

Ahh back already, Did you see your pal?

not sure tbh, was a bit paranoid on the plane journey out though :D didnt know what he looked like tho so may have been sat next to him, which would be so f'in freaky :joy:

Didn't you see a kid, with a Norwich top on, making another account for here?

nah pal, no norwich top, thought i saw a few scruffy walsall ones though :trollface:

:joy: :joy: :joy:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    So i will be forever the best forumer.

I'll take it.
  • Fab
    17856 posts World Class
    i will make it if i can get 10 @Fab per person for a minimum amount of 10 people
  • onibo
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    this forum sucks now anyway. i'd rather go back to the days of jj simon and connor sucking each other off than what we have now.
  • Nakamura
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    onibo wrote: »
    this forum sucks now anyway. i'd rather go back to the days of jj simon and connor sucking each other off than what we have now.

oh god please no, that made XBCC unbearable.
  • Jfo88
    22622 posts Club Captain

Well if all the entertaining people didn't get themselves banned we wouldn't have this problem Dave
  • onibo
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Well if all the entertaining people didn't get themselves banned we wouldn't have this problem Dave

the forum is full of **** and they're mostly american coincidentally.
  • WFCBagnall
    70452 posts Moderator

Shots fired
  • Jfo88
    22622 posts Club Captain

Lol
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something

Is it a coincidence?
  • Nakamura
    4961 posts Big Money Move

agreed.
  • Fab
    17856 posts World Class
    i'd go back to the days where my man ladrian was unbanned!!
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Fab wrote: »
    i'd go back to the days where my man ladrian was unbanned!!

Agree I miss him