The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

89 Higuain

Comments

• Ryno
    6489 posts Big Money Move
    Holy hell yes
  • coldsteelrain
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    if today?
  • Ryno
    if today?

Yeah he got one

• if today?

Sorry I was over excited:

Pick up these in-form players from 29th April 6:00PM - 5:45PM 6th May.
    You can view this team in-game *right now*

GK: Adrián, West Ham United - 76->78
    CB: John Terry, Chelsea - 83->85
    CB (CDM): Daniel Carriço, Sevilla - 76->80
    CB: Stefan Bell, 1. FC Mainz 04 - 72->73
    CAM (CM): Hernanes, Inter Milan - 82->83
    CDM: James McCarthy, Everton - 80->81
    CAM: Ezequiel Scarione, Kasimpaşaspor - 77->80
    CDM (CM): Axel Witsel, Zenit St. Petersburg - 80->81
    LW: Ezequiel Lavezzi, Paris Saint-Germain - 82->83
    ST: Fredy Montero, Sporting CP - 76->78
    ST: Gonzalo Higuain, Napoli - 84->89

SUBS

GK: Fabio Coltorti, RB Leipzig - 69->72
    CB (LB): Olivier Deschacht, Anderlecht - 70->73
    RM: Ethan Finlay, Columbus Crew - 64->64
    ST: Joe Garner, Preston North End - 63->71
    ST: Leigh Griffiths, Celtic - 70->74
    ST (LW): Felipe Flores, Colo Colo - 66->70
    ST: Jordan Ayew, FC Lorient - 73->74
  • Price Range prediction? If it's low enough I'll spam until my thumb falls off.

• WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    I'd rather wait until his TOTS but I reckon he'll be the same as IF Hazard.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    will be immense! Is he getting a TOTS?
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14167 posts Moderator
    WombRaider wrote: »

This. May aswel wait now :)
  • TheChosenJuan
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm hesitant to get him because I don't want to get stuck with another player that doesn't sell. Would rather have his TOTS if he gets one.
  • ScottW51
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He looks outrageously good.
  • deano_162
    162 posts
    edited April 2015

300-500... Hmmm.. I do wonder how this will effect his SMOTM... That card is ridiculous as it is so if it gets lowered again I might wait it out aswell.

Off topic a bit but 300-500 for Hazard is the reason price ranges are good. I would never have been able to afford an IF premier league winger rated 89 before. (I suppose getting him is a separate matter though)
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14167 posts Moderator
    ScottW51 wrote: »

His SMOTM (88) is one of the best strikers i used this year!
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class

The TOTS will have close to 90 pace. Let that sink in :open_mouth:
  • Dodds
    8362 posts League Winner
    His TOTS is going to be absolutely stupid.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14167 posts Moderator

Yeah, gonna need that card i reckon... :D
  • Ryno

Yeah, gonna need that card i reckon... :D

I can pair that card up with his brother :open_mouth:
  • TheChosenJuan
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Tevez & TOTS Higuain :o
  • Randall Flagg
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looks absolutely incredible. He gon be gurd!
  • Anybody managed to get hold of him last night and got feedback? In particular anyone who's used SMOTM for a comparison.

(Don't ask for much). I didn't have time to spam last night so I haven't even seen one yet.
  • Presto
    207 posts Sunday League Hero
    deano_162 wrote: »
    Anybody managed to get hold of him last night and got feedback? In particular anyone who's used SMOTM for a comparison.

(Don't ask for much). I didn't have time to spam last night so I haven't even seen one yet.
    Only version of him I've used but he feels amazing. Very agile, excellent finishing and makes great runs and positioning. I put in a cross that had to make him change direction, so many players I've had would make a balls of this bt he reacted super fast and got back on track and slid it in from an awkward angle. Again, seen this blasted over/wide countless times. Has very good heading stats too but I'm yet to see him win one.
  • Presto wrote: »
    Anybody managed to get hold of him last night and got feedback? In particular anyone who's used SMOTM for a comparison.

Only version of him I've used but he feels amazing. Very agile, excellent finishing and makes great runs and positioning. I put in a cross that had to make him change direction, so many players I've had would make a balls of this bt he reacted super fast and got back on track and slid it in from an awkward angle. Again, seen this blasted over/wide countless times. Has very good heading stats too but I'm yet to see him win one.

Cheers mate.

I can't wait to get hold of him, got a spare bit of time tonight so hopefully I can snag one. His IF was the best IF I've used this year and his SMOTM is godly so very much looking forward to this.

What you said about him changing direction sounds pretty simple but I know exactly what you mean, he feels Unique in game to me.
  • Presto
    207 posts Sunday League Hero
    Presto wrote: »

Cheers mate.

I can't wait to get hold of him, got a spare bit of time tonight so hopefully I can snag one. His IF was the best IF I've used this year and his SMOTM is godly so very much looking forward to this.

What you said about him changing direction sounds pretty simple but I know exactly what you mean, he feels Unique in game to me.
    Yeah I got lucky, just started search and got him instantly. He's a steal at 400k. Yeah it's something that should be so simple but for me at least is horrible this year. Ball going across someone's path, my players usually just make a clumsy run ball rolls past and the chance is wasted. Great to see him react superfast and change direction to get on the end of it. Was also against Thiago Silva, so to react quicker than him was pretty impressive to me.

• Devil maker
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got him again last night for 270k fresh. Just got to build steam around him