Certain players not available and..

The head title would be too big so let me get into the problem:
First off I noticed Alexandre Pato has gone missing, I don't know why but a few weeks prior in my career mode I could sign him by simply searching his name but ever since I created a new career mode I can no longer find him, he isn't in the game at all not even in the draft to put him in the Brazil national line-up and he isn't at the team he should be at São Paulo FC, any of you had this problem and any chances of this being fixed soon I don't get the feeling like this is a big issue to fix.

Then the next problem, certain players who are on loan in real life but Fifa have made their moves permanent examples Christensen, Nathan Ake and I believe Chalobah as well, their could be many, many more but the point is these are not true to life things why the big mess up on some of these transfers?
I kind of also think that EA screwed up on making players out on loan unavailable to other teams to try and purchase them, career mode needs a major revamp/overhaul for Fifa 17 because its quite simply not getting the attention it deserves.

Comments

• Wyojasond
    9327 posts League Winner
    Pato went to a team that's not in the game. That's why he's no longer available. Second, The teams on FIFA can only hold a certain number, that's why some loan deals are permanent now.
  • Pato went to a team that's not in the game. That's why he's no longer available. Second, The teams on FIFA can only hold a certain number, that's why some loan deals are permanent now.

Pato is in Sao Paulo FC who are indeed in the game check the Rest of the World teams but prior to him not being there he was in a team that wasn't in the game.
    Also to add to your second point the capacity of teams has increased from the past Fifa games, teams like Chelsea have free space in their squad as soon as you join them, that doesn't make me think they've ran out of space.
  • Wyojasond
    9327 posts League Winner
    Just telling you what's been posted before as this thread has been made many times before. If you want a more definitive answer I'd recommend checking them out.
  • Just telling you what's been posted before as this thread has been made many times before. If you want a more definitive answer I'd recommend checking them out.

Did they really use that as their excuse?
    Seems lazy in my opinion, fans are paying £39.99-49.99 for a game and some of these fans are paying this yearly myself included and they can't even add such a small detail - maybe If us career mode players were paying for micro-transactions to this mode they'd pay more attention to us smh.

Its not even an excuse is the very sad thing.
  • SciManG
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Keitha313 wrote: »
    Just telling you what's been posted before as this thread has been made many times before. If you want a more definitive answer I'd recommend checking them out.

Did they really use that as their excuse?
    Seems lazy in my opinion, fans are paying £39.99-49.99 for a game and some of these fans are paying this yearly myself included and they can't even add such a small detail - maybe If us career mode players were paying for micro-transactions to this mode they'd pay more attention to us smh.

Its not even an excuse is the very sad thing.

Pato went back to Corinthians who are not in the game because they couldn't agree licensing with EA.

EA have no choice but to remove Pato.