Hazard needs to go to Bayern/Real

Ker_Mit
5935 posts Big Money Move
edited January 2016
A bit of off-topic, but because of the amounts of other off-topic threads I posted it here in GD.

Recently he's been nothing like the player he was last year, which has definitely to do with Chelsea's poor season in general, unlike some people think.

He's already 25 (!) years old and has honestly achieved almost nothing in his career, besides his immense perfomances last year for Chelsea.
Now it will remain a mystery what will happen to Chelsea after the season ends, but it will most likely result in an upcoming season without being involved in the Champions League and in the worst case even without the Euro Leauge.

Now with the immense talent he has, which none of you can deny if you have a functional brain, it is in my opinion vital for him that he leaves Chelsea by no later than this summer.
Bayern München or Real Madrid (this January) would be best, while I tend to lean more to Bayern since Real has to deal with their transfer ban now.
Both clubs are without exceptions with Barca together the world's best clubs, in which Hazard should play imo.

He has most certainly proved himself in the BPL but if he really wants to finally take a step forward into the tier of top players like Neymar, Suarez, Bale and so on (I intentionally left Messi and Ronaldo out, because they're unreachable) he needs to go to one of the 3 big clubs.

Now with Barcas astounding attack there might be no space and since Real Madrid is already packed with world class players either (doesnt stopped them from buying more tho) I dont think it is likely that he'd go to/wanted by either of those tbh.

Bayern on the other hand, who are currently on the verge of forming replacements for Robben and Ribery would be the best adress imo.

He will have a world class manager with arguably the most balanced team in the world in which he can finally show what he really is capable to do.
Now some of you (or all) would think that the Bundesliga is a downgrade to the BPL, but with Bayern constantly fighting for winning the CL (and BL and DFB-Pokal ofc) he has a much better perspective in achieving important titles.
Not just nationally but also internationally with Belgium and their "golden generation".

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Pughy30
    29069 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 2016
    I think if he went to Real he could be a really good player, being surrounded by there higher standard of players i think would bring a lot out of him. it's stupid to think that he's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just because of this season it's the whole of chelsea not just him.
  • Kove
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    Would rather see him succeed Ribery at Bayern than go to Real tbh.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13151 posts Has That Special Something
    hopefully not to Real :joy:
  • Ker_Mit
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I think if he went to Real he could be a really good player, being surrounded by there higher standard of players i think would bring a lot out of him. it's stupid to think that he's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just because of this season it's the whole of chelsea not just him.

Exactly this. I think its pathetic how people are bashing him right now

• Ker_Mit
    edited January 2016
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Why not?
  • PVFCB97xD
    Ker_Mit wrote: »

Why not?

we already have a transfer ban, so no need to waste some money on him while we already have a solid attack. we need a new CB to replace Pepe and maybe another CDM
  • Ker_Mit

Why not?

we already have a transfer ban, so no need to waste some money on him while we already have a solid attack. we need a new CB to replace Pepe and maybe another CDM

Okay fair enough, but because of your transfer ban this might be the last chance to get him.
    Because I cant really see him staying at Chelsea next year.

Ronaldo gets older and older you know.. and his performances are declining pretty fast
  • PVFCB97xD

Why not?

Okay fair enough, but because of your transfer ban this might be the last chance to get him.

Ronaldo gets older and older you know.. and his performances are declining pretty fast

Jese :love:
  • Ker_Mit

Why not?

Hopefully Zidane got the balls to finally bench CR and let young players prove themselves.
  • PVFCB97xD

Why not?

Hopefully Zidane got the balls to finally bench CR and let young players prove themselves.

id like to see James and Isco starting, dream duo <3
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    He's won numerous titles, CL and Europa?

I think Bayern would be a good fit for him. Costa on the right and Hazard on the left would be a pretty decent attack.

He's not good enough to oust Bale/Neymar/Messi/Ronaldo so he won't go to Spain.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    He's already 25 (!) years old and has honestly achieved almost nothing in his career

2-time Young POTY in Ligue 1
    2-time POTY in Ligue 1
    3-time Ligue 1 TOTY
    2010-11 Ligue 1 Champion

2014-15 BPL Champion
    2014-15 PFA POTY
    2013-14 PFA Young POTY
    3-time PFA TOTY

Also, here's Belgium's world ranking from when Hazard started playing until now:

B7nFfxD.png

I don't think we can really say that his career has been "almost nothing" so far.
  • Ker_Mit
    edited January 2016
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    He's won numerous titles, CL and Europa?

I think Bayern would be a good fit for him. Costa on the right and Hazard on the left would be a pretty decent attack.

He's not good enough to oust Bale/Neymar/Messi/Ronaldo so he won't go to Spain.

He hasnt won the CL yet.
    But I agree with everythin else you wrote.

He's already 25 (!) years old and has honestly achieved almost nothing in his career

2-time Young POTY in Ligue 1
    2-time POTY in Ligue 1
    3-time Ligue 1 TOTY
    2010-11 Ligue 1 Champion

2014-15 BPL Champion
    2014-15 PFA POTY
    2013-14 PFA Young POTY
    3-time PFA TOTY

Also, here's Belgium's world ranking from when Hazard started playing until now:

B7nFfxD.png

I don't think we can really say that his career has been "almost nothing" so far.

Might be an exagerration by myself, but besides his league title, there are no achievements of which he'll be remembered of.
  • DailyTrader
    2227 posts Fans' Favourite
    One bad season doesn't really change anything. Maybe you will see Chelsea at the top of the premier league next season and he will be shining and no one would say anything then.
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    If he wants easy title wins then he should go to leagues like La Liga where the quality of opposition is lower. If he likes the challenge, then he should stay in England.
  • truegunn3r
    11915 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2016
    He can't go Real because of the ban.

They won't get him this window because they can't rid off Ronaldo in such short space and I don't think Hazard would like to sit on the bench behind Ronaldo and Bale
  • Ker_Mit
    truegunn3r wrote: »

Please read the whole Post
  • Pughy30
    truegunn3r wrote: »

I thought the ban wasn't on this transfer window but the next 2.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    If he wants easy title wins then he should go to leagues like La Liga where the quality of opposition is lower. If he likes the challenge, then he should stay in England.
    Even if you ignore the other 17 clubs in the league, winning the title against Barca and Atletico is more challenging than doing it against City and Arsenal
  • His not good enough for them
  • Pughy30
    His not good enough for them

Of course he is. Players like Jese play for them your telling me he's worse.
  • Ker_Mit

He's got the Talent to make it in every starting 11 from every club
  • PVFCB97xD
    Pughy30 wrote: »

Of course he is. Players like Jese play for them your telling me he's worse.

Jese is love. Jese is life.
  • CFCsjmishra
    9033 posts League Winner
    Hazard is better than Bale.

• Ker_Mit

Currently no. But he's got arguably a higher potential than bale
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    He'd be good for Bayern II
  • CFCsjmishra
    9033 posts League Winner

Currently no. But he's got arguably a higher potential than bale

Hazard is going through a terrible phase right now.
  • DailyTrader
    2227 posts Fans' Favourite

• Ker_Mit
    edited January 2016
    One bad season doesn't really change anything. Maybe you will see Chelsea at the top of the premier league next season and he will be shining and no one would say anything then.

Saw your Post just now.
    Doesnt matter if Chelsea would be top of the PL next year because they wont play CL and most likely not even Euro league.

A player like Hazard HAS TO play in the CL to mess himself with the best players in the world. And thats only possible in the CL, if he stays in England
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Too expensive for Bayern.