100k ligthning round up

HeroBent
4591 posts National Call-Up
Go get em. Pack a Pogba u can sell me on the cheap.

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    100k lightning round as well as 5 per account?! You sure?
  • HeroBent
    Yup. 13k of them left.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    After my packs today, no thank you. Saving my remaining FP for full release please and thank you :p
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Not seeing them on Companion App. Just the 1s left for 10hrs.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

13,300 left for 18 minutes or so - doesn't even look like they'll all sell. People got absolutely decimated today for $100 bucks worth of **** and are prolly licking their wounds till the big 3 are in packs IMO.
  • jenksiee123
    21192 posts Club Captain

You have to open those ones first to see them
  • HeroBent
    Think a lot of people wait for the attackers, or even the whole team to be in packs.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Have you both purchased all 5 account packs? Because when I go to packs, the lightning round packs are not there. I still have 2 packs left.
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seems like everyone is waiting! The carnage will begin tonight
  • Mike_Pickford
    3683 posts National Call-Up
    I'm watching some lad on twitch go absolutely mental on these 100k packs. He's loaded 12k up five times now... Best pull has been Aguero. Sickening. I'm so happy I stopped buying FP.
  • HeroBent
    Have you both purchased all 5 account packs? Because when I go to packs, the lightning round packs are not there. I still have 2 packs left.

Yeah. Could not resist. Cost me 350k after i sold the players with some value.

• Mike_Pickford
    Six times now. :D He's done about a mill in coins too. People just can't get enough... It's no wonder card weights are so low with the amount people are opening. This is putting my escapades from previous years to shame, and that's saying something...
  • jenksiee123
    21192 posts Club Captain
    Six times now. :D He's done about a mill in coins too. People just can't get enough... It's no wonder card weights are so low with the amount people are opening. This is putting my escapades from previous years to shame, and that's saying something...

It's honestly like the roulette machines in the bookies. You keep losing but keep thinking just one more time and I could be onto a winner.
  • Mike_Pickford

It's honestly like the roulette machines in the bookies. You keep losing but keep thinking just one more time and I could be onto a winner.

Oh, I know more than most about that. It's actually addicting. This kid sounds about 15 and is continuously saying it's his mom's credit card, so he doesn't care. He's loaded 12k up eight times since I started watching, and I started watching around 2:30. God only knows how much he spent before I started watching... In any case, that's at least $800 he just spent. In 30 minutes. Madness.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

This. And my god the pack weights are an embarrassment, even for EA. Shocking to hear the overwhelming majority of certain circles who spend 10k apiece and didn't have a single discard IF amongst them. I made 120k from five I bought who do from that super-deluxe-and-sell-your-disc-back deal. Jesus H Christ ...
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

This. And my god the pack weights are an embarrassment, even for EA. Shocking to hear the overwhelming majority of certain circles who spend 10k apiece and didn't have a single discard IF amongst them. I made 120k from five I bought who do from that super-deluxe-and-sell-your-disc-back deal. Jesus H Christ ...

I got 120k back from my 8k I believe this time around. KDB, Diego Costa and some discard IF the only notables. Could've been worse for sure but without that deal that's $75 worth of points for a measly 100k it's a joke but it can turn into an addiction real quick when you get the " oh well next time can't be this bad surely " approach. Can't see myself buying any more points besides MAYBE a 4600 this weekend with some leftover money in my PayPal