OT - Best time of the day to play to have smoothest gameplay?

TheRealDeal
426 posts Sunday League Hero
If I play on the weekends, I will have input lag. If I play between 1pm and 10pm on weekdays, I will have input lag. Any thoughts

Comments

• Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Depends on geography really. If I play around now, I get more people local to me, resulting in a smoother game. At other times, I end up with Aussies or Europeans and the lag gets fun
  • TheRealDeal
    But doesnt the game already choose the closest guys around for you? How can you end up playing with people from different continents? Wont the green bar help you? Ive noticed the smootherest times for me to play is minutes after the severs have come back online after they were taken down for whatever reason. This doesnt matter what time of day or day it is. Its smooth for about an hour then gets bad.
  • ha032742
    47810 posts Moderator
    Ian pls
  • ha032742
    47810 posts Moderator
    Wondered how long it would take for you to resurface bro
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    ha032742 wrote: »

:lol:
  • TheRealDeal
    Ishibum wrote: »

:lol:

huh?
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    But doesnt the game already choose the closest guys around for you? How can you end up playing with people from different continents? Wont the green bar help you? Ive noticed the smootherest times for me to play is minutes after the severs have come back online after they were taken down for whatever reason. This doesnt matter what time of day or day it is. Its smooth for about an hour then gets bad.

lol, saying things like "smootherest" that make me honestly say to myself.....
    trollorjuststupid.jpg

shocking and extreme case of one of the above
  • I find it way smooth at night time after 11pm
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Ian pls