IF Ben Yedder

MonKeano
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone used him yet? How is he?

Comments

• Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    I have him. Used his as a cm though as I play one upfront and its Ibra. Only played 1 game with him but scored 2 goals from midfield. Great card. Defenders struggle to get the ball off him if you run at then due to his high agility and good dribbling/balance. High finishing and 5* weak foot means doesn't matter what angle or side your coming at goal from new comfortable to finish from anywhere
  • MonKeano
    Cphee1987 wrote: »
    I have him. Used his as a cm though as I play one upfront and its Ibra. Only played 1 game with him but scored 2 goals from midfield. Great card. Defenders struggle to get the ball off him if you run at then due to his high agility and good dribbling/balance. High finishing and 5* weak foot means doesn't matter what angle or side your coming at goal from new comfortable to finish from anywhere

Tempted to buy him, he's dirt cheap
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    MonKeano wrote: »

Will try him tomorrow with SIF Martial
  • MonKeano
    Just picked one up for 15k, now to make a team around him
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    MonKeano wrote: »

Yeah so cheap and has crazy in game stats for his rating.
  • holdenwait
    57490 posts National Treasure
    what a little gem.. sif martial lacazette and this little magician just ripped a new one in the toty tournament, a delightful 7-1 win, so much awesome with the french team tbh

• PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can't go wrong w him imo. His nif card is already too good, can't imagine how his if card plays.
  • MonKeano
    PTY BroZz wrote: »
    You can't go wrong w him imo. His nif card is already too good, can't imagine how his if card plays.

Exactly, I expect his price to rise a small bit too a bit like SIF Gio Dos Santos in FIFA 14 they seem like similar cards
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    His NIF is up there with some of the expensive cards I've tried. Looking forward to playing with his IF, unreal player.