The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Seeking squad input please

SpacedoodLFC
380 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2016
Hello. I'm a new FUT player and I'm hitting a rough spot in Division 5 teetering between 2-1 1-0 wins and losses. Looking for some input from anyone on the players I'm working with because I've juggled them for a few games but still having problems winning every match. My team used to click very well and then I switched players for more appealing replacements

I love to play the wings and like an athletic target man but my production has hit a wall at Professional and World Class difficulty. I'm not working with enough coins to buy special cards unfortunately. Let me know what you think. Thank you!

25j8fgl.jpg

GK-
Buffon 84, Diego Alves 83

CB-
Pique 85, Pepe 84, Miranda 84, Barzagli 84, Bonucci 83, Garay 83

RB-
Dani Alves 84, Danilo 81, Fabinho 78

LB-
Jordi Alba 84, Alex Sandro 82, Jose Enrique 77

CDM-
Sergio Busquets 86, Khedira 83,

CM-
Pastore 84, Pirlo 84, Verratti 84, Thiago 83, El Kaddouri 77

CAM-
Coutinho 84, Isco 84, Oscar 84, Alex Teixeira 82, Pereyra 81, Hernanes 81, Insigne 81

RM-
Turan 83, Lamela 79, Marquinho 75

LM-
Sterling 82, Rafa 78

RW-
Hulk 84, Lucas 82

LW-
Pedro 83, Felipe Anderson 79, Mournier 78

ST-
Cavani 85, Mandzukic 83, Morata 81, Guagliarella 79, Correa 76

Thanks!
Post edited by SpacedoodLFC on

Comments

• WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Firminho is really good at cam
  • SpacedoodLFC
    It has been tougher since I started upgrading the Juventus players I had.

Felipe and Rafa do not cut it anymore on the left side. They are pushed off the ball too easily or just shut down or somehow outrun. Pedro has done absolutely nothing for me.

My favorite player is Pereyra and he does well in any position but I am better with Coutinho or Isco lately. Teixeira beats anybody off drible but can't pass through to the box.

Hulk has been an amazing find but keeping his chemistry up isn't as easier as most others.

Morata and Cavani have been fun to sub in and out but I keep Morata as starting 9 to keep chemistry up.
  • SpacedoodLFC
    edited January 2016
    WHU18 wrote: »
    Firminho is really good at cam

I like tall players like him and I like LFC
    Post edited by SpacedoodLFC on
  • SpacedoodLFC
    edited January 2016
    20pdnh2.png

• SpacedoodLFC
    Any tips? Why is the difference between semi pro and pro seem so great. Winning 6-0 in semi then lose by 1 in pro matches :(
  • NittyRM3
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any tips? Why is the difference between semi pro and pro seem so great. Winning 6-0 in semi then lose by 1 in pro matches :(
    Whenever you try to move up a difficulty it will take some time to adapt.That doesn't mean you should go back and play semi pro.Keep playing pro till you get it right
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    U need to try cheap OP players like Douglas Costa, Calhanoglu, Payet, Felipe Anderson , Pereyra, Dybala, Junuzovic, etc...
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Diego costa striker
    Ramires or Fernandinho at rcm

Eventually:
    Pedro costa costa (Diego and Douglas)
    Ramires coutinho/muller/gotze lahm/Vidal
    Azp Cahill boateng diekmeier
    Fahrmann/neuer/Courtois/begovic

And then further down the road:
    Hazard Aguero robben
    Ramires KDB vidal
    Azp Cahill boateng lahm
    Same gk options
  • SpacedoodLFC
    edited January 2016
    NittyRM3 wrote: »
    Whenever you try to move up a difficulty it will take some time to adapt.That doesn't mean you should go back and play semi pro.Keep playing pro till you get it right
    PTY BroZz wrote: »
    U need to try cheap OP players like Douglas Costa, Calhanoglu, Payet, Felipe Anderson , Pereyra, Dybala, Junuzovic, etc...
    Fleshgod wrote: »
    Diego costa striker
    Ramires or Fernandinho at rcm

Eventually:
    Pedro costa costa (Diego and Douglas)
    Ramires coutinho/muller/gotze lahm/Vidal
    Azp Cahill boateng diekmeier
    Fahrmann/neuer/Courtois/begovic

And then further down the road:
    Hazard Aguero robben
    Ramires KDB vidal
    Azp Cahill boateng lahm
    Same gk option

Thank you all for the advice. I've been brining Kroos in at half time if I'm losing and bang a couple long shots which seems to help open the defense.

I do realize I need a new striker even though I love Morata. I was thinking about targeting Diego Costa, Benzema, or IF Jonas. Ramires looks to be very well rounded judging from a quick look at his stats, Busquets can't shoot ha. I would like to get Sterling in on the left side and I haven't done a thing with Pedro so far, my only other option is Felipe or Cavani.

I built from my defense out with this squad and slowly realized I should have started on offense and built the other direction I think. My offense lacks personal chemistry even though my squad is 100.