The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Isn't webapp working?

LucasAMC
1152 posts Professional
Since yesterday me and many friends can't open webapp on pc. The FIFA 16 Logo stay in the middle of the dark screen but it does not open... I've tried it with 3 browsers (Chrome, Mozilla and Edge) and it still didn't open. I also had installed the flash again... Many friends that live near me also can't open the webapp on PC. Is it happening with you?

Comments

• Hi, LucasAMC, it's happening with me, too.
  • ukler8
    4750 posts National Call-Up
    Can you post a picture of the screen where it freezes. I've had a similar problem and might be ale to help
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    cfsanche wrote: »
    Hi, LucasAMC, it's happening with me, too.

Thanks for your answer.
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Can you post a picture of the screen where it freezes. I've had a similar problem and might be ale to help

Yes, I can, wait a minute.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    I always have this issue. You just need to keep refreshing and logging out and back on seems to do it for me.
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    COACH wrote: »
    I always have this issue. You just need to keep refreshing and logging out and back on seems to do it for me.

But I've tried many times. In the others browsers I open it for the first time.
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    Here is the picture of what is happening. It stays in this screen forever.
    u2xTXpa.png
  • Hi, LucasAMC, I changed the Region to United States and resolved the problem.
  • Prezado Lucas, Eu mudei a região para United States e resolveu o problema, creio que seja algo relacionado com a linguagem do aplicativo. Grande abraço.
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    cfsanche wrote: »
    Hi, LucasAMC, I changed the Region to United States and resolved the problem.

Yes! It works!! I change to USA and it works now.
    Obrigado!