The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Show me your Dybala teams

Paritlfc
347 posts Sunday League Hero
Needs some inspiration.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Auslo17
    1341 posts Professional
    4231 with CAMs
    Tevez
    Dybala Pereya Di maria
    Casemiro Matuidi
    Marcelo Pepe Silva Aurier
    Sirigu
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    Show me your "Pacebala" teams... At least three much better CA on Seria A, Mandzukic, Higuain and Jovetic... But the paceabusers still preffers "Pacebala".
  • niekster
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You are so salty about dyabala
  • nicitel32
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/7830061/

my fitness team..but they start to perform better than my main team :D
  • Lumitesi
    763 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    Show me your "Pacebala" teams... At least three much better CA on Seria A, Mandzukic, Higuain and Jovetic... But the paceabusers still preffers "Pacebala".

If you actually tried him you'd see it ain't all about that pace.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class

You are a very sad individual
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    Lumitesi wrote: »

If you actually tried him you'd see it ain't all about that pace.

It's obvius, because he has the famous "pace sause", so it's turn him a god.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    Probably going to go with Lahm over Thiago

image.jpg
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner

You are a very sad individual
    He had a point valid point though tbf.
  • Whitebeard
    3442 posts National Call-Up

lol
  • Whitebeard
    21ec7xx.png
  • Aganees
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special

No one of those 3 dribbels like Dybal
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    Aganees wrote: »

Oh yes, sorry. Pace + zigzag, double abuse.
  • Whitebeard

tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg
  • Aganees
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special

So if someone buys a ferrari, you also say why you dont buy a Fiat the ferrari is too fast. If you cant drive the ferrari ( cant play with fast players) then you should buy a Fiat(Mandzukic)
  • jackm57
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    UamWK7E.jpg
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    @LucasAMC GwTNMx0.png

Your opinion is invalid when you use a team like this.
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    @LucasAMC GwTNMx0.png

Azpi is pacer? NO; Piszchek is pacer? NO; Matic is pacer? NO; Willian is pacer? Yes, but he is the RM in BPL at all, with 82. De Bruyne is pacer? NO; Hazard is pacer? Yes, but he is 89 rated; Aguero is pacer? Yes, but he is 87 rated; Rooney is pacer? NO!

You could say that against me if I used Moreno and Walker; Ramires, Sterling as a CAM, Boulasie, Ibarbo, Remy and Sturridge! But no, I don't use this guys that most of FIFA players use.

And in my fitness team I have Totti, Vidic, Ghoulam, Lichts, Candreva, Jovetic and Mandzukic. So, you comment was invalid. Because again, I don't use Dybala, Mertens, Abate, etc.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    @LucasAMC GwTNMx0.png

Azpi is pacer? NO; Piszchek is pacer? NO; Matic is pacer? NO; Willian is pacer? Yes, but he is the RM in BPL at all, with 82. De Bruyne is pacer? NO; Hazard is pacer? Yes, but he is 89 rated; Aguero is pacer? Yes, but he is 87 rated; Rooney is pacer? NO!

Dybala is insanely good in real life and on paper. Have you not taken a second to actually look at his in game stats.
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    @LucasAMC GwTNMx0.png

Dybala is insanely good in real life and on paper. Have you not taken a second to actually look at his in game stats.

No, because for me players with low overall but only high pace is paceabuser for me. And I hate it.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    @LucasAMC GwTNMx0.png

No, because for me players with low overall but only high pace is paceabuser for me. And I hate it.

He's only 21, so of course his Overall is going to be low. He's still trying to establish himself internationally too.

So I guess you wouldn't touch Silver teams of young prodigies would you? That's the beauty of Ultimate Team, you can find and use these youngsters before they become world famous footballers.
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    @LucasAMC GwTNMx0.png

He's only 21, so of course his Overall is going to be low. He's still trying to establish himself internationally too.

So I guess you wouldn't touch Silver teams of young prodigies would you? That's the beauty of Ultimate Team, you can find and use these youngsters before they become world famous footballers.

So, when will be 85+ like Aguero I will try him. Yes I never touch silver teams because they is onlypaceplayers. The uniques silver I use was some on MLS to use with Lampard, Pirlo, Henry, Gerrard and Villa on FIFA 15. But they were the CB Gonzalez for example.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    So if they're high rated it's okay that they're fast?
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Yes, because they will be like in the real life, fast but with a nice shot and pass too, like Cr7, Messi, Aguero, Reus, Robben etc. But onlypaceplayers like Dybala, Aubameyang, Ramires, Mertens with a bad shot doing all his shots like Cr7 or Romario is wrong for me.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2016
    lol
    Post edited by rckstr on
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

@LucasAMC Dybala has better positioning and finishing than Jovetic, he's also much faster which is a nice bonus, and a better dribbler. Jovetic's advatage over Dybala are his passing and strength.
    If you're using a 2 striker formation, Dybala would make a much better partner to Mandzukic than Jovetic.
    He also has far better links.

Yes, a lot of people only use him because he's fast. But a lot of people also use Willian, Aguero and Hazard because they're fast. There's no reason to just assume that if someone wants to use him, he's doing it just for pace, unless of course, you want people to think you're an ❤️❤️❤️❤️. In which case, you're doing a pretty good job.
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    rckstr wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Yes, because they will be like in the real life, fast but with a nice shot and pass too, like Cr7, Messi, Aguero, Reus, Robben etc. But onlypaceplayers like Dybala, Aubameyang, Ramires, Mertens with a bad shot doing all his shots like Cr7 or Romario is wrong for me.

Dybala, Mertens and Aubameyang have fantastic shots and all three are class players in real life.

Aubameyang will probably be upgraded to an 85 next month so he'll be ok to use then according to you?

Maybe yes... But if I use only one ST of course will be Lewan.
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    You contradict yourself with so much ease every time it surprises me.
  • LucasAMC
    1152 posts Professional
    You contradict yourself with so much ease every time it surprises me.

hahaha I only don't use onlypaceplayers.
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    7641a604afed30b9898037eccf277d45.png