Stadium without rain

MonKeano
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Are there any stadiums that never rain like there was in previous fifa's?

Comments

• Pieman
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never rained in my King Fahd stadium. Dont understand why anyone has any other stadium. Rain kills this game (as opposed to real life where a bit of rain usually adds "zip" to the surface and can actually speed up play and make passing easier).
  • Manutelli
    18764 posts World Class
    I never come across rain at all. I use Vicente Calderon and my opponent their stadium as well never have a rainy day.
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pieman wrote: »
    Never rained in my King Fahd stadium. Dont understand why anyone has any other stadium. Rain kills this game (as opposed to real life where a bit of rain usually adds "zip" to the surface and can actually speed up play and make passing easier).

Ah yes that's the stadium I was thinking of! Cheers
  • Hibee
    12164 posts Has That Special Something
    Amsterdam Arena
  • TheRealDeal
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think they removed rain in all stadiums now. Well for me at leadrst. Using king fahad for 2 years. Recently changed to OT. No rain.
  • Pieman
    I think they removed rain in all stadiums now. Well for me at leadrst. Using king fahad for 2 years. Recently changed to OT. No rain.

No rain in Manchester? Sounds about right for EA :D
  • Antiversum
    5784 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2016
    No rain in any online match in FIFA16 in any stadium yet. And no more fog (though I never had a problem with fog).
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3939 posts National Call-Up
    Shame I used to think it was better. Meant u just had to adapt, more realistic bring back the rain u [email protected]
  • Spurs1123
    1939 posts Fans' Favourite

• Pieman wrote: »

No rain in Manchester? Sounds about right for EA :D

What about those Stoke away days though!
  • TheRealDeal
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well I have payed 1000 plus games on UT online and no rain or fog or snow so far. I think they removed it
  • LucasAMC
    1148 posts Professional
    Rain ruins the game for paceabusers... I don't cry about the weather.
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Been on Emirates london never rained
  • Pieman
    Well I have payed 1000 plus games on UT online and no rain or fog or snow so far. I think they removed it
    Haven't played much over Christmas but before that most my "away" games would be in heavy rain. Certainly not removed (on 360 at least)
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    I don't notice a difference with rain tbh
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3939 posts National Call-Up
    Bring back the rain, I quite enjoyed it. Slowed the game down and made it slightly different meaning u had to adapt. The cry babies got there way after years of moaning