The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

St Patrick's Day - 2 months

djrexdk
209 posts Sunday League Hero
When are people invest in this tournament, or do you think the tournament prices will be high again this year, like last year ???

Don't think i'll invest this year, but i kept all my packed Irish players this year, only to play the tournament, and sell after !!!

Comments

• axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The reward will be as high as last year probably. But last year, the players are cheaper than before if I remember correctly. Everybody knows the tournament and everybody invests. So, the prices of the players don't go too high like the previous years.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    I always say that I want to invest but I'm too lazy to do it. Got two McGeady and IF Steven Davis that I bought once and just lay in my club. Hoping to make a nice 2k profit or something like this..
  • djrexdk
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    I always say that I want to invest but I'm too lazy to do it. Got two McGeady and IF Steven Davis that I bought once and just lay in my club. Hoping to make a nice 2k profit or something like this..

2k profit, haha nice

im also too lazy, only ask because i'll keep my players only for the tournament !!!

• piper1203
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2016
    judging by the rewards of every other tournament this year you will get 4000 coins . Makes no sense. EA also makes Madden so why did they half ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the FIFA ultimate team but make the Madden ultimate team one of the best? They added the FUT draft and gave no reason to even build teams by giving no rewards for playing games/seasons/tournaments. I have over a million coins and its just now hitting me. Why even build a team? there is no incentive at all to play tournaments or seasons.
  • djrexdk
    piper1203 wrote: »
    judging by the rewards of every other tournament this year you will get 4000 coins . Makes no sense. EA also makes Madden so why did they half ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the FIFA ultimate team but make the Madden ultimate team one of the best? They added the FUT draft and gave no reason to even build teams by giving no rewards for playing games/seasons/tournaments. I have over a million coins and its just now hitting me. Why even build a team? there is no incentive at all to play tournaments or seasons.

U got a point, maybe we can get some packs as a reward too, at the moment im only using my untradeable's, and my silver squads, it makes the game much more funny for me.

but i really miss some tournament's with decent awards and some requirements !!
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    already have about 20 ROI players in my squad
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    I'm Irish, so I always have the best possible squad... Just for the sake of it :)
  • Darfi02
    3415 posts National Call-Up
    EA don't want to do tournaments with decent rewards they want us to play draft because some people enter using FP's which makes them money as said the tournaments offered incentive but where is it now. Draft is ok if you want to have a few games and not worry about building a squad but the gimmick wears off.
  • djrexdk
    I hate
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    EA don't want to do tournaments with decent rewards they want us to play draft because some people enter using FP's which makes them money as said the tournaments offered incentive but where is it now. Draft is ok if you want to have a few games and not worry about building a squad but the gimmick wears off.

The draft for me was terrible.. played in 5-10 times, and only once it make my money back, its almost discard packs everytime !!!

so i like tournaments and season more..