Packing your favourite player

Claicon
2308 posts Fans' Favourite
If you would pack your favourite player (in game and in real life) what would you do? I mean the likes of TOTY Pogba, SIF Gareth Bale (for me), TOTY Neymar, TOTY Ronaldo... and not Ibarbo (:D). Sell him or keep him? I mean, the problem is that he is very expensive and you could get many coins out of him and buy him later for half the price you sold him. On the other site, you have a FIRST OWNER card of him, you won't ever sell. The chances of packing one of those are close to zero but maybe you are very lucky... Want to get some opinions on that... ;)

Comments

• hoban95
    47860 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Not do what i did last year when i stupidly sold my packed Hazard.
  • Cadey 5
    10200 posts Has That Special Something
    I sold Ronaldo because the 1.4 mil was to good to turn down however I have blown about 200-300k on taxes since as I have been trying out players! If I packed any TOTY I would keep them likewise with legends and low value in forms I have my Scott Dan in my club may never use him but first owner so not leaving for the poxy 20k I could get.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I had IF De Gea last year and then bought SIF for 80k and didn't sell when he got to a million. lol. That was dumb.

I got the TOTS card in a pack and I would have kept him but that catch was terrible. It was like he played with a blindfold on.
  • Zahraji
    845 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2016
    Really dont care that much about first owner,only freshness so will sell a toty if i pull him to buy back later and save coins
  • Otis
    3377 posts National Call-Up
    If I packed Zanetti then he would be in every team I used from then on. I wouldn't even consider selling.
  • UM4R
    3700 posts Moderator
    Errrm favourite player would prob be sneijder or iniesta irl

So if i got sneijder would be no biggie :lol: but i do tend to pack him every year and I keep the card in my club
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Keep
  • Sercs
    18331 posts World Class
    Don't care much about first owner cards, more concerned about best prices!
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    I I packed TOTY Neymar I would keep and NIF Messi, i would sell TOTY Messi and upgrade my team and get the Nif probably
  • Hujaber
    4841 posts Big Money Move
    dont-do-it-gif-kglulda.jpg
  • ChrisLFC
    6845 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2016
    I kept Gerrard and Suarez when I packed them last year. I wouldn't sell Iniesta if I packed him either.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    I think it would be cool if first owner cards got a distinct border, like loan players (but different color obviously). Then you could actually flaunt that packed player.
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    heavymcd wrote: »
    I think it would be cool if first owner cards got a distinct border, like loan players (but different color obviously). Then you could actually flaunt that packed player.

Wow, that's a good idea. Didn't think of that but this would be actually cool with maybe a red (?!) border.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    If I packed my favourite player of all time, Zola, I'd sell the one I bought, and never let go of the packed one.

So many memories of him at Chelsea, before we were hated :D

I'd chop my fifa thumbs off before selling him :o
  • First Owner players should get Chem of 11. Small boost to in game stats. Now that would be a game changer!