Another build me a team thread

piper1203
443 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2016
Sorry I keep asking and making new threads about making teams. But I think ive got an idea of what I want to do now. I would like to make hybrid teams for each big league. BBVA,Ligue 1, Barclays, Bunderlisa and Serie A. I would like all to have 4 in the back and 3 up front. I have a total of 1.1 Million coins and a few players already. Im not a giant fan of first inform cards as I do not believe they are worth the coins with very little improvement over their NIF cards. Some may be different, and if so I wouldnt totally be against it. Obviously if you could use some of the same players in some of the hybrids that would be great too. Anyways, for those that dont hate me already for this, thank you for helping

BBVA Players I have right now: Ronaldo,Modric,Iniesta,Alba,Alves and if it means an upgrade to somewhere else I have Kroos also.

Barclays Players I have right now: Toure,Schweinsteiger,Zabaleta,KompanyOtamendi,Baines

Serie A Players I have right now: Buffon,Cuadrado or Candreva,Khedira,Nainggolan,Evra,Lichtsteiner

Buderlisa Players I have now: Aubameyang,Vidal,Naldo,Piszczek(think Lahm would be miles better)

Ligue 1 Players I have now: Lacazette,Lucas,Matuidi,Aurier,Thiago Silva and either Kurzawa or Coentrao depending on if Ronaldo is on the squad

Comments

• piper1203
    I forgot to say please. So please
  • gregeth2000
    2836 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think you may have asked a question that is quite broad. Do you want a hybrid with 2 leagues, 3 leagues, all the leagues, or do you want a team for each league separately? Which are your favourite players?
  • piper1203
    I think you may have asked a question that is quite broad. Do you want a hybrid with 2 leagues, 3 leagues, all the leagues, or do you want a team for each league separately? Which are your favourite players?

Sorry, yea I had a feeling it was broad. My idea in my head would be to make 5 teams(with some players in more than 1 squad). But now thinking about it, that could be dropped down to 2-3 teams . Number of leagues per team doesnt necessarily matter as long as the Chem is close to 100.
  • piper1203
    Or If anyone has recommendations I will gladly take that aswell, as far as how many teams to build with 1.1Million coins and someone of the players Ive listed. I originally wanted more than 1 team because of some of the players in other leagues that I wouldnt know where to begin on building with decent chemistry.
  • piper1203
    edited January 2016
    Alright. I did some thinking and with EA doing a horrid job of adding tournaments with actual prizes their is no real incentive to build more than 1 really good team. So Thats what im going to do. So with that said. What would be the best Hybrid squad using my BBVA players i have listed plus 1.1M coins. And to try and compare it to see which I want more maybe a BBVA/Buderlisa Hybrid or a BBVA/Ligue 1 Hybrid. Thanks in advance

EDIT. 4 in the back, 3 up front
    Post edited by piper1203 on
  • piper1203
    yep. Figured I wore out my welcome on the board :s
  • piper1203
    bump...pretty please
  • gregeth2000
    give me a formation and particular player you would like in the team and Ill get building
  • piper1203
    give me a formation and particular player you would like in the team and Ill get building

Thank you sir. I want 4 in the back, 3 up front. I dont particularly care how the Mids are positioned. I want Ronaldo as I already have him and either Iniesta or Modric(same reason). If it means I can get a TOTY somewhere else and either SIF bale or FIF Godin id like to keep Alba and Alves too. So i guess by the looks of it it wont be a hybrid and will most likely be a BBVA team. HAHA idk Ive never had this many coins before so im basically just looking to make an awesome. I have 1.1M to spend
  • gregeth2000
    it wont let me save another one, so ill write it, and its my preferred one.
    Neuer
    Alaba - Boateng - Chiellini - Lichsteiner
    Vidal - Modric - Pogba
    Ronaldo - Suarez - Bale
  • piper1203
    Wow man, you have this whole thing down. If I were to put Iniesta in for Krychowiak or Bruno what options would I have at the other CM spot?
  • piper1203
    it wont let me save another one, so ill write it, and its my preferred one.
    Neuer
    Alaba - Boateng - Chiellini - Lichsteiner
    Vidal - Modric - Pogba
    Ronaldo - Suarez - Bale

Ooo. Nice. Any of those informs or TOTY?
  • gregeth2000
    IF Krychowqiak and IF Bruno are cheap so it wouldnt save coins but would give you an extra player in the middle thats good on the ball
  • gregeth2000
    Rodriguez is great too!
  • piper1203
    What are the absolute highest I should bid on bale and Ramos and when would you think would be the best time to buy? Tomorrow or Sunday?