Which Squad To Build

sco490
286 posts Sunday League Hero
I am struggling to choose which squad to build. I would appreciate some feedback and any improvements you can recommend.

futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/1217194

futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/1217202

I am currently running with option 2 however I have Totti at striker and Nainggolan at CM and was thinking of upgrading now i have the coins (300k). As you can see I am pretty set on the front 3 however the option below may also be an alternative purchasing TIF Jonas.

futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/1217221

Comments

• gregeth2000
    2846 posts Fans' Favourite
    Firstly, IF Handanovic is a better keeper than IF Buffon, you need to try him if you havent already!
  • sco490
    edited January 2016
    Firstly, IF Handanovic is a better keeper than IF Buffon, you need to try him if you havent already!

I haven't tried him but i will pick up his NIF for comparison to Buffon, thanks. Which squad would you build out the options?
  • gregeth2000
    2846 posts Fans' Favourite
    i actually like the look of option 1! that RB Cech looks great and so does the IF Koscielny! Also, I rate Marchisio, I use him at the minute and he is awesome!
  • sco490
    edited January 2016
    Yeah, I picked up IF Koscielny and IF Oscar this morning for a combined 130k at least as an investment, I thought this team looked pretty interesting not played with either Kosc or Oscar yet, any feedback? Marchisio is fantastic.

Has anyone used SIF Pjanic looks great 89 rated IG centre mid?