2735 posts Fans' Favourite
Let the crash begin B)

Comments

• Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    B)
  • jenksiee123
    21057 posts Club Captain
    Reckon it'll be the same for the midfielders on Thursday too B)

Can't wait for the weekend.
  • AfterGreeniGo8
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When do they expire ??
  • jenksiee123
    21057 posts Club Captain
    When do they expire ??

6pm tomorrow
  • Bergkamp10
    714 posts Sunday League Hero

No matter how hard price fixers try the supply will soon out weight the demand. First full day in and we already had lighting rounds and 5x 100k packs this is literally going to floor the market by the morning.
  • AfterGreeniGo8
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When do they expire ??

6pm tomorrow

Thanks jenskie <3
  • jenksiee123
    21057 posts Club Captain
    Bergkamp10 wrote: »

No matter how hard price fixers try the supply will soon out weight the demand. First full day in and we already had lighting rounds and 5x 100k packs this is literally going to floor the market by the morning.

Reckon it'll be 10 x 100k packs when they all go into packs as well as 24 hours of lightning rounds like Black Friday. Should be good.
  • Bergkamp10
    714 posts Sunday League Hero

Reckon it'll be 10 x 100k packs when they all go into packs as well as 24 hours of lightning rounds like Black Friday. Should be good.

Jenksie have mercy on the market. Pele confirmed 1 million by sunday :joy:
  • PeaTearGriffin
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This offer will bring legend prices crashing down again >:)
  • jenksiee123
    21057 posts Club Captain

I just want Pogba as cheap as possible B)
  • tauras
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Are midfielders not out tonight
  • PeaTearGriffin
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tauras wrote: »

Tomorrow
  • tauras
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    tauras wrote: »

Tomorrow

Raging thanks man ;).
  • Jfo88
    22596 posts Club Captain
    Got Buffon and discards :+1:
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class

What bottom price do u reckon @jenksiee123 with all these pack offers for Pog?
  • Futukboro
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    This offer will bring legend prices crashing down again >:)

For a couple of hours they soon recover you won't c then much cheaper same goes for nif Ronaldo Messi etc best cards on the games be sup if they go below 500k before the games out !
  • jenksiee123
    21057 posts Club Captain

Haven't a clue mate tbh. If he's like a mill on Wednesday night then maybe like 750k or something over the weekend. Hope he's that cheap anyways cos then I should be able to get Marcelo too.
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class

Haven't a clue mate tbh. If he's like a mill on Wednesday night then maybe like 750k or something over the weekend. Hope he's that cheap anyways cos then I should be able to get Marcelo too.

Hope hes cheaper :D
  • DirtyDishFC
    11024 posts Moderator
    I think Pogba gets lower than 750k. The forums always tend to overvalue his IF's TOTS, etc. With the amount of crazy HH's we are having, I dont see that trend stopping.
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think Pogba gets lower than 750k. The forums always tend to overvalue his IF's TOTS, etc. With the amount of crazy HH's we are having, I dont see that trend stopping.

I hope your right! Desparately hoping to be able to pick him and toty modric up for 1-1.1 mil.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

I hope your right! Desparately hoping to be able to pick him and toty modric up for 1-1.1 mil.

I think that price will be pretty doable TBF. If plans to completely slaughter the market continue for five more days and there's a crazy amount of pack offers these prices will be amazing.