The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Anyone's trophies messed up?

KotiMursu
368 posts Sunday League Hero
I wanted to check how many times I've won the gold cup, but the trophies are all messed up. My Online Div 5 trophy is in the single player section and my gold cup wins are listed under 'Online Div 8'. Also in the season leaderboards one of my season wins isn't regonized at all, while it is in the season stats. What is this all about?

Comments

• Aspral
    3622 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah mine was like that last year and this year.
  • fetchitfudge
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah mine are totally mixed up ... they should fix that... also the game crashes quite often when I go to look at them. It's like I'm not allowed to check what I've won. Can't even look today, it keeps crashing before they even come up.
  • JonBRFC
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yeah mine are totally mixed up ... they should fix that... also the game crashes quite often when I go to look at them. It's like I'm not allowed to check what I've won. Can't even look today, it keeps crashing before they even come up.

Yea crashes when I look aswel.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    Mine are screwed as well