Guide to the False 9 formation: 4-3-3 (5) - by Carswell and Xciljw

Comments

  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Looking for a fitness team for cups. Something like 50k, and fun.

    Any help?

    Sterling-de bruyne-hulk
    Cazorla-Busquets-witsel
    Alba-mathieu-Godin-Zenit RB
    Oblak

    Really enjoying this team, de bruyne is unreal and that 5* weak foot is a massive advantage.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    @Carswell A bit early I know, but maybe a potential motm griez! Your OCD could suffer again :wink:
  • MrShenanigans
    619 posts Sunday League Hero
    Which CF guys: FIF Griezmann or Rui Costa?

    GK: Neuer
    LB/RB: Alba/Florenzi
    CBs: Boateng/Chiellini
    CDM: Khedira
    CMs: Koke/Muller
    LW/RW: Neymar/Ribery
  • Carswell
    8191 posts League Winner
    Which CF guys: FIF Griezmann or Rui Costa?

    GK: Neuer
    LB/RB: Alba/Florenzi
    CBs: Boateng/Chiellini
    CDM: Khedira
    CMs: Koke/Muller
    LW/RW: Neymar/Ribery

    Griezmann all day.
  • Salmo
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone used IF Kaka as F9?
  • Carswell
    8191 posts League Winner
    Salmo wrote: »
    Anyone used IF Kaka as F9?

    I haven't. I faced one at CAM yesterday and he was very effective, it was difficult for me to defend against.
  • Salmo
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carswell wrote: »
    Salmo wrote: »
    Anyone used IF Kaka as F9?

    I haven't. I faced one at CAM yesterday and he was very effective, it was difficult for me to defend against.
    Awesome, will give him a whirl later.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Carswell : If you had to pick a H2H Squad, which one is best suited for false 9 in your opinion?
  • l OwNz l
    478 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Carswell @xciljw what would you guys build if you have a 500K budget on ps4 for a BBVA/BPL hybrid? Or what would be the team you would build in general? :)
  • Stanz
    17 posts Ball Boy
    How's Aguero in that CF role?
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    thoughts?
    0be534ab127a41cfc9ca87753b76db42.png
  • Ricey12368
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2016
    Love this formation and this guide has helped me a lot recently

    Could anyone suggest two teams for me please? Budget is 520k and im on ps4 :) cheers

    Edit: has any tried smotm Gameiro in cf yet?
    Post edited by Ricey12368 on
  • Carswell
    8191 posts League Winner
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    thoughts?
    0be534ab127a41cfc9ca87753b76db42.png

    UP Oblak for Areola but looks awesome!
  • Carswell
    8191 posts League Winner
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Love this formation and this guide has helped me a lot recently

    Could anyone suggest two teams for me please? Budget is 520k and im on ps4 :) cheers

    Edit: has any tried smotm Gameiro in cf yet?

    @Ricey12368

    Any particular players you want?
  • Ricey12368
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Carswell wrote: »
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Love this formation and this guide has helped me a lot recently

    Could anyone suggest two teams for me please? Budget is 520k and im on ps4 :) cheers

    Edit: has any tried smotm Gameiro in cf yet?

    @Ricey12368

    Any particular players you want?

    Not particularly, im very open to suggestions rn, really struggling with fifa atm
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    edited May 2016
    Just started using the False 9, late to the party I know, but this is my new team and it's awesome. I can feel a difference in Perisic's SIF to his IF. Seems to be in space a little more and have better ball control, even though his ball control is always amazing.

    Only using Adler because I heard he was beast and wanted to switch things up. Might go out and get IF Bella too. Seems like a significant upgrade over his NIF.

    lWY8qtV.png
  • BackDaddy
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    Hey @Carswell @xciljw who would u guys prefer out of Hagi and 93 lewa for false 9. Have lewa now and he is great but Hagi would create better links so my team would be better across the park.
  • Krunk_Fu
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ronaldo be good as a cf?
  • MrShenanigans
    619 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Remzy69 I use PSG in H2H.
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Krunk_Fu wrote: »
    ronaldo be good as a cf?
    No, stay away from H/L workrates, he'd be a great winger.
  • Krunk_Fu
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tots Kane is a killer as a CF <3
  • Carswell
    8191 posts League Winner
    @BackDaddy Hagi for me. Lewa looks great but Hagi for the links.
  • Carswell
    8191 posts League Winner
    @Krunk_Fu I would rather him on the wing but he would work.
  • Carswell
    8191 posts League Winner
    Krunk_Fu wrote: »
    Tots Kane is a killer as a CF <3

    He looks awesome.

    @Kip2MyLou Looks awesome.
  • mihain247
    1298 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carswell wrote: »
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    Still struggling to get my wingers involved in this formation... Ribery is about the only winger I've had any success with so far

    Gotta use their dribbling. It's not a formation where they will get a lot of breakaways down the wing etc. it's a lot of combo passes with your CM and CF to them following up with the winger getting inside to shoot/assist.

    http://xboxclips.com/Carswell90/e4e0e3b2-80ac-454d-9e96-28404d266c0f

    What's your team from the video? Messi, Koke, Griezmann..
  • Krunk_Fu
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Arnautović is so good as cf...
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    Krunk_Fu wrote: »
    Arnautović is so good as cf...

    What team pls?
  • Carswell
    8191 posts League Winner
    mihain247 wrote: »
    Carswell wrote: »
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    Still struggling to get my wingers involved in this formation... Ribery is about the only winger I've had any success with so far

    Gotta use their dribbling. It's not a formation where they will get a lot of breakaways down the wing etc. it's a lot of combo passes with your CM and CF to them following up with the winger getting inside to shoot/assist.

    http://xboxclips.com/Carswell90/e4e0e3b2-80ac-454d-9e96-28404d266c0f

    What's your team from the video? Messi, Koke, Griezmann..

    @mihain247

    UP Neymar-88 Griezmann-Messi
    Iniesta-Busquets-Koke
    Alba-FIF Godin-TOTS Gimenez-Juanfran
    UP Oblak.

    Gonna upgrade all the Atletico guys to tots, and buy tots Filipe Luis for Alba.
  • teacherswag
    814 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2016
    best way to finish
    http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/588497
    (have 1.4mil left)
    who for cf? Best/TOTS Griez/TOT benz?
  • Carswell
    8191 posts League Winner
    edited May 2016
    best way to finish
    http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/588497
    (have 1.4mil left)
    who for cf? Best/TOTS Griez/TOT benz?

    Griez all the way. TOTS Luis at LB and a version of Neymar at LW?
Sign In or Register to comment.