No Boateng in TOTY? EDIT: Breaking news Modric in for James! Update 3: Thiago Silva Confirmed!

Comments

• Ibte10
    2025 posts Fans' Favourite
    CIancy wrote: »
    Ibte10 wrote: »
    If Buffon is in then why is a Bayern representative travelling to Zurich?

maybe just for pep?

I swear to god if there are zero bayern players (or even just neuer) I will be forking furious

its the rest of the footballing world being jealous of their excellence. james and sergio ramos? I will cut a b!tch!!!

I was looking forward to a Boateng or Alaba but it looks unlikely :(
  • Vinz_kingz
    11923 posts Has That Special Something
    CIancy wrote: »
    If Buffon is in then why is a Bayern representative travelling to Zurich?

maybe just for pep?

I swear to god if there are zero bayern players (or even just neuer) I will be forking furious

its the rest of the footballing world being jealous of their excellence. james and sergio ramos? I will cut a b!tch!!!

I was looking forward to a Boateng or Alaba but it looks unlikely :(

This.
  • PerfectionAJ
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rumours floating around now that modric is in and not James, hoping that isn't the case
  • Ibte10
    Rumours floating around now that modric is in and not James, hoping that isn't the case

Seriously,source?
  • Ibte10

Seriously,source?

no need damn!
  • PerfectionAJ

Seriously,source?

no need damn!

Was about to quote it but obviously you've seen it now too, would be a bit out of left field. If they aren't going to put James in would prefer rakitic or vidal to have the spot instead. We'll find out for sure soon enough though.
  • Ibte10

Seriously,source?

no need damn!

Was about to quote it but obviously you've seen it now too, would be a bit out of left field. If they aren't going to put James in would prefer rakitic or vidal to have the spot instead. We'll find out for sure soon enough though.

I know this is surprising. I dont think anybody expected Modric.
  • PerfectionAJ

Seriously,source?

no need damn!

I know this is surprising. I dont think anybody expected Modric.

Really hoping it doesn't turn out to be true, would much rather James than modric for fut purposes.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8996 posts League Winner
    Source for the inclusion of Modric !?
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move

there are no real sources :lol: not in one of them
  • Ibte10
    Shadow_185 wrote: »

This guy who is reporting this predicted the whole TOTY last year correct so is very trustworthy imo. He also stated he is not allowed to state the source.
  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional

This guy who is reporting this predicted the whole TOTY last year correct so is very trustworthy imo. He also stated he is not allowed to state the source.

So who is the guy that claims this?
  • xHerdie
    4604 posts National Call-Up
    If Modric is in TOTY then scratch me buying Pogba. Literally my favorite player IRL alongside Marchisio.

• Ibte10
    Koll wrote: »

So who is the guy that claims this?

The reddit post on the first page.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8996 posts League Winner
    He says that the supposed picture of Modric was similar to that of Pogba's.Maybe it was Photoshoped ?
  • Ibte10
    He says that the supposed picture of Modric was similar to that of Pogba's.Maybe it was Photoshoped ?

Who knows we will have too see.

• Shadow_185

lucky imo, but he says no neuter in toty… I can't believe that
  • Ibte10

What are you on about he has Neuer in his team. http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/7696540/
  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional

No he doesn't. His final team has Neuer in it.
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is just getting ridicoulous! Modric, Marcelo and Ramos? Are they high :lol ?
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    I just hope for atleast one of these; Alaba, Boateng, Vidal, Pogba and of these and I'll be happy
  • Shadow_185

And I also won't believe that they're 4 real and 4 barca players when barca has won all 5 titles :lol:
  • Darfi02
    3506 posts National Call-Up
    Yahoo reckon Chiellini, Buffon and James are in saying it's the leaked TOTY hmmm
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite

And I also won't believe that they're 4 real and 4 barca players when barca has won all 5 titles :lol:

Yeah, you can basically call it 'if you're popular, you're in'
  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional
    edited January 2016
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    Yahoo reckon Chiellini, Buffon and James are in saying it's the leaked TOTY hmmm

Chiellini and Buffon are not in. There are only 3 new players (Neymar, Pogba, James/Modric) and 2 returning players (Marcelo, Dani Alves).
  • Darfi02
    3506 posts National Call-Up
    Darfi02 wrote: »

Chiellini and Buffon are not in. There are only 3 new players (Neymar, Pogba, James/Modric) and 2 returning players (Marcelo, Dani Alves).

i'm not saying they are just saying that everybody and his dog is claiming they know the TOTY
  • Ibte10
    BUMP
  • TheMeerkat
    589 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just friends voting for each other and the most popular players, always thought World XI was a joke and the fact that some managers and national team captains actually exclude Messi and Ronaldo from their top 3s sums everything up. I mean Hodgson voted for Mascherano as the best player in the world last year ffs.
  • ragesh91
    1222 posts Professional
    edited January 2016
    Ramos and Pogba just arrived on red carpet
  • Andybelfast
    10978 posts Has That Special Something
    Ramos confirmed