Lazy question re super deluxe version.

Solomace
460 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi peeps,

Quick question. I bought the super deluxe version on the cheap last week from the Xbox store. Don't we get free jumbo packs with this every week or am I missing something?

Cheers.

Comments

• sajarbocs
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah you should still be getting them I got mine this week. and I got super deluxe version too.
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Solomace wrote: »
    Hi peeps,

Quick question. I bought the super deluxe version on the cheap last week from the Xbox store. Don't we get free jumbo packs with this every week or am I missing something?

Cheers.

Nope

If you bought it on the cheap last week we got 8k fp as an alternative to the free weekly packs - That 8k fp was never offered initially
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    If you bought the one with 8k fifa points, the points were instead of weekly packs. The only way you'll get packs is if you were receiving them before you bought the deluxe version
  • Solomace
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ahh, gotcha.

Sounds reasonable.

Cheers peeps.
  • Hibee
    12067 posts Has That Special Something
    I was receiving weekly packs previously but don't receive them now that I bought the deluxe deals. It would seems it's cancelled out my initial deal.
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    Hibee wrote: »
    I was receiving weekly packs previously but don't receive them now that I bought the deluxe deals. It would seems it's cancelled out my initial deal.

I had the deluxe edition before & I still get my weekly packs, got my 2 this morning.
  • IPedro
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hibee wrote: »