How to win:

Teepo
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
After trying to play football and winning 60% of the time and rest of the time
losing while i domnate With 70% possession and most shots at goals, I thought it was
time to try play like my opponents.

And good lord, suddenly I begun winning by 4 goals all the time.

I did switch over from FUT to Seasons because I'm poor, and that was the only way
to test the other playstyle i had not used before.

So, I had one gameplan: Pick Real Madrid in order to have Bale and Ronaldo and then whenever I have the ball, just pass it to one of them and RUN LIKE THE WIND!! while zig zagging in the right directions, either down the wing or along the pitch diagonally.

My opponents were good, but they did not have the 99,999% accuracy in the way they moved their defenders that was needed to stop me.

And now that I know that this is the way you have to play to be a Top Player, I don't want to play it
anymore.

I want to play football, but I'm not rewarded for it like I am when I do it Usain Bolt style.

It's a shame that revealing this, suddenly ruined my illusion of there being a great game at the bottom once mastered, but I was wrong.

How to patch this? Make defending AI VERY INTELLIGENT as a start, at least if you don't like Usain Bolt football. If you do like it, then don't do anything.

Comments

• killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2016
    Teepo wrote: »
    losing while i domnate With 70% possession and most shots at goals, I thought it was

I did switch over from FUT to Seasons because I'm poor, and that was the only way

So, I had one gameplan: Pick Real Madrid in order to have Bale and Ronaldo and then whenever I have the ball, just pass it to one of them and RUN LIKE THE WIND!! while zig zagging in the right directions, either down the wing or along the pitch diagonally.

My opponents were good, but they did not have the 99,999% accuracy in the way they moved their defenders that was needed to stop me.

And now that I know that this is the way you have to play to be a Top Player, I don't want to play it
    anymore.

I want to play football, but I'm not rewarded for it like I am when I do it Usain Bolt style.

It's a shame that revealing this, suddenly ruined my illusion of there being a great game at the bottom once mastered, but I was wrong.

How to patch this? Make defending AI VERY INTELLIGENT as a start, at least if you don't like Usain Bolt football. If you do like it, then don't do anything.

Applause! This is Fifa 16 online. I dont understand people that continue to play this stupid game
  • tarheels_forever
    724 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2016

anymore.

Applause! This is Fifa 16 online. I dont understand people that continue to play this stupid game

yet youre on a forum about it??? smh
  • Lillo86
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sad but true.
  • CBCB_dRk
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special

anymore.

wow. In what division are you? Just to say that people who know how to defend will laught to that playstyle. The more the guy in front of me runs, the more i laught
  • killer15069
    CBCB_dRk wrote: »

anymore.

wow. In what division are you? Just to say that people who know how to defend will laught to that playstyle. The more the guy in front of me runs, the more i laught

This game is perfect for players like you...... football is another thing
  • Dalle80
    53 posts Park Captain
    Hahahaha good one
  • Teepo

anymore.

Division 1.
    Any more questions you have?
  • killer15069

anymore.

Division 1.
    Any more questions you have?

Dont waste your time. He plays coop seasons. Obviously, its another game.
  • killer15069
    This is a game made for dribblers and kids
  • exactly.i would have written the exact same words. this game is ruined.
  • killer15069
    stunner wrote: »
    exactly.i would have written the exact same words. this game is ruined.

Dribbling, dribbling, dribbling, sometimes dribbling & longshot. All you need to win
  • Teepo
    Maybe games these days just ain't for us hardcore People.
    Too much casual stuff.
  • killer15069
    Maybe games these days just ain't for us hardcore People.
    Too much casual stuff.

unplayable for me
  • THJ71
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2016
    First time in two weeks I have played Fifa16 tonight. It is getting sold

It is simply a pile of trash. I have just quit my last game due to my ALL my defenders just running into the D for a meeting, leaving both full back areas open and he easily scores for one. And another where his player flattened my player from behind on the edge of my box and no free kick....he scores. I go up the other end with my IF 87 Shot striker and it has no pace/power what so ever in the shot from 12 yards. As for player switching....no one dare say that is fine

Absolutely pathetic cocked up game which only fan boys will say there is nothing wrong..
    Post edited by THJ71 on
  • paok1926
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 2016
    The only thing that stayed from the play beautiful slogan is the commercial plates in the stadiums.
  • I, was on a streak made it to division 1 on seasons and UT. All of the sudden I am losing all games 3-1, 4-1 is this the momentum tweak or simply I am not good enough for division 1 .
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This game is the worst football game ever. I hope they will figure out them fifa 17
  • Would you play against me? My psn just like my username
  • marktko
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've never been a dribbler and always played down the wings crossing in. Needles to say I'm doing the worst I've ever done on FIFA for years
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Seasons is easier than FUT, what division did you play in Seasons? Did you Ronaldo and Bale when you played FUT?
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    the issue with defending is some games they react a lot better than others and its not down to how good your opponent is or how good you are with the ball.

sometimes your and their players zoom in on the ball and win it all the time in games regardless of a player holding it up and shielding properly.
  • CBCB_dRk
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    [/quote]

wow. In what division are you? Just to say that people who know how to defend will laught to that playstyle. The more the guy in front of me runs, the more i laught[/quote]

Division 1.
    Any more questions you have?[/quote]

Dont waste your time. He plays coop seasons. Obviously, its another game.[/quote]

Don t worry for my 1v1 skill dude ;)
  • Teepo
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »
    Would you play against me? My psn just like my username

But, don't you know that it is the worst player that wins anyway in this game? ;)
  • Teepo
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Seasons is easier than FUT, what division did you play in Seasons? Did you Ronaldo and Bale when you played FUT?

Yes, and it felt 100% like Trolling rather than anything that resembles football of any kind.
  • Only people who like this game in its current state are those who used your Doumbia's etc to sweat their way to victory on FIFA 15. Game resembles next to nothing of a real game of football, dribbling and skills should be hard to use, like real life so used sparingly rather than it being the single most effective and easy way of attacking every time. Wish EA would stop pandering to the kids who want to play it like its FIFA street.