Newcastle United FC

Comments

• Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner
    El_Nino wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    @RBailss fancy confirming what your starting XI is gonna look like mainly this season?

Not sure myself mate...

Dubravka
    Yedlin/Krafth - Schar - Lascelles - Willems
    Shelvey - Longstaff - Hayden
    Saint Maximim - Joelinton - Almiron
    And your touchy about people saying you’ll go down with that starting XI being managed by Bruce??

Tbh it’s not even that bad🤷‍♂️ Brighton Sheffield and Norwich all have worse XIs imo.
  • El_Nino
    2300 posts Fans' Favourite
    @RBailss fancy confirming what your starting XI is gonna look like mainly this season?

Not sure myself mate...

Dubravka
    And your touchy about people saying you’ll go down with that starting XI being managed by Bruce??

Tbh it’s not even that bad🤷‍♂️ Brighton Sheffield and Norwich all have worse XIs imo.

Nah, I’d take Brighton’s XI over that. And more importantly none of those three are managed by Steve Bruce.
  • RBailss
    11750 posts Has That Special Something

Not sure myself mate...

Dubravka

Not at all? People are entitled to their opinions, I always try to stay optimistic & feel there are worse teams than us this season.
  • El_Nino

Not sure myself mate...

Dubravka

Not at all? People are entitled to their opinions, I always try to stay optimistic & feel there are worse teams than us this season.

Good for you, but you were clearly very touchy purely because Ahmer gave an opinion.
  • RBailss

Not sure myself mate...

Dubravka

Nah, I’d take Brighton’s XI over that. And more importantly none of those three are managed by Steve Bruce.

There are only a couple of additions there to the team which finished 13th last season.
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner

Not sure myself mate...

Dubravka

Steve Bruce May not be the best manager in the world but he is from Newcastle?(correct me if I’m wrong) so therefore he’d actually give a **** about them. Which is why I don’t see them going down tbh.
  • El_Nino
    edited August 9

Not sure myself mate...

Dubravka

There are only a couple of additions there to the team which finished 13th last season.

Managed by Bruce apposed to Rafa. That’s top 6 prem manager quality to championship level.
    I don’t see anyway Bruce keeps you up, best case is he starts so bad he’s sacked fairly quickly.

@Pxul_ no idea mate, but I don’t think it matters how much he cares, it’s still Steve Bruce 😂
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner
    Ole is a **** manager but he’ll get the best out of his players because he cares about the club I think that’s what most Newcastle fans will be hoping for😂
  • RBailss

Not sure myself mate...

Dubravka

Managed by Bruce apposed to Rafa. That’s top 6 prem manager quality to championship level.
    I don’t see anyway Bruce keeps you up, best case is he starts so bad he’s sacked fairly quickly.

@Pxul_ no idea mate, but I don’t think it matters how much he cares, it’s still Steve Bruce 😂

No debating Rafa is 10x the manager of Bruce but I'm quietly confident the players are all on board & things seem pretty good behind the scenes.
  • Tornado31619
    15739 posts World Class
    I mean, Pellegrino had a decent Southampton squad and he nearly got them relegated...