• Dare to Benteke
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Damn. How much did it cost out of curiosity
  • SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    £32
  • Vaelin
    58 posts Park Captain
    Best purchase for me I waited to buy the fifa and now i got the game and 8k points for toty
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    I bought the super deluxe edition for £35, then sold my physical copy to Cex for £15 yesterday, effectively it cost me £20 for 8000 fifa points, not to mention the possibility of the bonus packs and loan players, which are unconfirmed.
  • simmarjit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    I bought the super deluxe edition for £35, then sold my physical copy to Cex for £15 yesterday, effectively it cost me £20 for 8000 fifa points, not to mention the possibility of the bonus packs and loan players, which are unconfirmed.

You dont get weekly packs. Its just the 8000FP
  • simmarjit wrote: »

You dont get weekly packs. Its just the 8000FP

The deluxe edition came with weekly packs though. I did the exact same thing and its the best decision I've made this year so far.
  • Cuz
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    I thought it expired today. Worth checking. Overall cost for me- 12 quid. Depending on how much you sell the disc for, it could be a lot less.