help needed

smeggybowler
332 posts Sunday League Hero
guys since wednesday ive played against nothing but high pressure team pressers,but its absolutely insane,i am closed down by 2 or 3 players,the player i want to pass to is already surrounded,they run like lunatics for 90 mins no subs are used,anyone i bring on is totally overun by payers with barely a red bar?i never had a problem with this b4 but now its awful.is there a glitch everyone is using or something changed?

Comments

• FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    guys since wednesday ive played against nothing but high pressure team pressers,but its absolutely insane,i am closed down by 2 or 3 players,the player i want to pass to is already surrounded,they run like lunatics for 90 mins no subs are used,anyone i bring on is totally overun by payers with barely a red bar?i never had a problem with this b4 but now its awful.is there a glitch everyone is using or something changed?

Mate these high-press **** are pure evil but if you just relax and play short safe passes around them you will soon be hammering them...What team, tactics, formation you using etc? I'm getting pretty good at countering these sweaty plebs now I've lost a few games to similar stuff...
  • FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You've just got to remember the basics and that if you have three players running at you then they will be leaving a lot of space for you to exploit...work on your passing game and don't take any risks when playing this kind of opponent, sounds boring but patience is the key!!