SIF Bruno the new IF Krychowiak?

Torminator
1289 posts Professional
Just checked the stats of SIF Bruno and he looks really well. Especially with the Distance Shooter specialty.

Anyone used him ingame? I'm gonna pick him up for 10K for sure.

Comments

  • Sandell85
    7527 posts League Winner
    Torminator wrote: »
    Just checked the stats of SIF Bruno and he looks really well. Especially with the Distance Shooter specialty.

    Anyone used him ingame? I'm gonna pick him up for 10K for sure.

    yeah same here... looks like a great cm/cdm player
  • FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Torminator wrote: »
    Just checked the stats of SIF Bruno and he looks really well. Especially with the Distance Shooter specialty.

    Anyone used him ingame? I'm gonna pick him up for 10K for sure.

    Yeah I snapped him up last night bought a few and sold them on and made some profit as well so he actually works out for free...
    Seems really good so far, nice and strong with a great pass...Not tried a clean shot with him yet only played 3 games so far and the ones he got were closed down but as for defensive and passing he seems quality...really solid on the ball...
  • Sandell85
    7527 posts League Winner
    FRAZtheRAM wrote: »
    Torminator wrote: »
    Just checked the stats of SIF Bruno and he looks really well. Especially with the Distance Shooter specialty.

    Anyone used him ingame? I'm gonna pick him up for 10K for sure.

    Yeah I snapped him up last night bought a few and sold them on and made some profit as well so he actually works out for free...
    Seems really good so far, nice and strong with a great pass...Not tried a clean shot with him yet only played 3 games so far and the ones he got were closed down but as for defensive and passing he seems quality...really solid on the ball...

    sweet, will try him out soon also.. and as always people only look at the pace and dont bother picking one up :)
  • Spurs1123
    1939 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    FRAZtheRAM wrote: »
    Torminator wrote: »
    Just checked the stats of SIF Bruno and he looks really well. Especially with the Distance Shooter specialty.

    Anyone used him ingame? I'm gonna pick him up for 10K for sure.

    Yeah I snapped him up last night bought a few and sold them on and made some profit as well so he actually works out for free...
    Seems really good so far, nice and strong with a great pass...Not tried a clean shot with him yet only played 3 games so far and the ones he got were closed down but as for defensive and passing he seems quality...really solid on the ball...

    sweet, will try him out soon also.. and as always people only look at the pace and dont bother picking one up :)

    Look at his positioning and interception stats :o he will always be in position which makes his pace less of a factor. Picking him up to be that deep lying play maker in 41212 (2) CDM. He looks like he could do well there with his physical and defensive stats being boosted. Can't wait to try him.
  • Sandell85
    7527 posts League Winner
    Spurs1123 wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    FRAZtheRAM wrote: »
    Torminator wrote: »
    Just checked the stats of SIF Bruno and he looks really well. Especially with the Distance Shooter specialty.

    Anyone used him ingame? I'm gonna pick him up for 10K for sure.

    Yeah I snapped him up last night bought a few and sold them on and made some profit as well so he actually works out for free...
    Seems really good so far, nice and strong with a great pass...Not tried a clean shot with him yet only played 3 games so far and the ones he got were closed down but as for defensive and passing he seems quality...really solid on the ball...

    sweet, will try him out soon also.. and as always people only look at the pace and dont bother picking one up :)

    Look at his positioning and interception stats :o he will always be in position which makes his pace less of a factor. Picking him up to be that deep lying play maker in 41212 (2) CDM. He looks like he could do well there with his physical and defensive stats being boosted. Can't wait to try him.

    yeah but dont think many people watch the ingame stats like we do.. :) stats why we get him for so cheap imo :) looks like a great card imo
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    just used him,he's superb and got him soooooooooooo cheap.
    ill sell my IF of him now for just about what i paid for sif..........passing is fantastic!
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    Bruno > Busquets. Picked mine up for 13k earlier.
  • FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Glad those of you who have tried him have also enjoyed...Makes me feel happy that some of us don't just look at pace!! Seems like a very well rounded card I'm gonna be playing some more later on and trying to score a stunner with him! Want to see what the long-distant shot is saying!!
  • Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    edited January 2016
    Thanks guys for the replies, good to know people still look beyond pace!

    All the crucial ingame stats are in the high 80's and even some 90.

    Amazing card! Any chance on small upgrade?
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    Rated 86 at CM
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Will pick him up shortly. Lovely card B)
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    Torminator wrote: »
    Any chance on small upgrade?

    I think there is a very small chance, yes
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    SIF Bruno is the best CDM in BBVA and the amazing thing is he is available at close to discard price ... I got mine at 12250
  • rids007
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    used in the draft he was awesome. An upgrade on busquets thats for sure.
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Will try him out. Just picked up a fresh one for 12k bin.
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Think he will play well in a 4321 formation as CM?
  • Tonymalda
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    he is doing very god for me, very nice pick
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    Looks like kross with better defending and phy. Dont feel pace is important for cm. Kross doing fine for me before I sold him.

    This one have pass defending shooting and 80 str stamina.
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will definitely have to check him out, hopefully he can play alongside my TOTY Rakitic
  • Spurs1123
    1939 posts Fans' Favourite
    Will definitely have to check him out, hopefully he can play alongside my TOTY Rakitic

    I hope Rakitic does get a TOTY.
  • FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Think he will play well in a 4321 formation as CM?

    Yeah I reckon he'd be fine as that mate I've tried him both box to box and holding role and works in both fine!!
  • FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Spurs1123 wrote: »
    Will definitely have to check him out, hopefully he can play alongside my TOTY Rakitic

    I hope Rakitic does get a TOTY.


    me too
  • NewOrder
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    FRAZtheRAM wrote: »
    Spurs1123 wrote: »
    Will definitely have to check him out, hopefully he can play alongside my TOTY Rakitic

    I hope Rakitic does get a TOTY.


    me too

    make my fifa if he did.......
  • FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NewOrder wrote: »
    FRAZtheRAM wrote: »
    Spurs1123 wrote: »
    Will definitely have to check him out, hopefully he can play alongside my TOTY Rakitic

    I hope Rakitic does get a TOTY.


    me too

    make my fifa if he did.......

    Certainly deserves it, shows true strength of character to live up to and beyond the expectations of Barcelona standards! Absolute class act!
  • Ishibum
    12162 posts Has That Special Something
    Tried for a few games. Very solid card. Only sold as decides to go Bundes for my main team
Sign In or Register to comment.