TIF Neymar or Messi?

deanslo85
510 posts An Exciting Prospect
Which is better in-game?

Comments

• Nony
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messi. No other player like him in the game. Impossible to get the ball off him, scores from everywhere.
  • MakoXI
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nony wrote: »
    Messi. No other player like him in the game. Impossible to get the ball off him, scores from everywhere.

i must agree
  • nadeem2099
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MakoXI wrote: »

i must agree

Indeed I also agree with these chaps.
  • Nony
    Also, a small addition. If you know how to use no touch dribbling, it's like cheating. He changes direction in a fraction of a second, it is literally impossible to stop him unless you spam slide tackles and guess the direction. I think RW/RF position is perfect for him for cutting inside using no touch and using finesse shot. 90% of the time it goes flying in the far corner. So fun to play with, causing so many rage quits + you get that special celebration at the camera when scoring hatricks :smiley:
  • FRAZtheRAM
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NIF Neymar is awesome haven't played with any IF's but I think they'd be hard pushed to be as good as Mr Messi- He's an absolute masterclass for me the only way any opponent gets any change out of me when he's on the field is by going ultra-defensive and even then Messi is likely to pop up in the right place and nick one!! The ball sticks to his feet and the no touch stuff as already mentioned is just another level...
  • Gabrielga8122
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special

NIF Messi or NIF ronaldo?
  • deanslo85
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone prefer Neymar :D ?
  • Nony

NIF Messi or NIF ronaldo?

Messi FIFA 16, Ronaldo FIFA 15. Loved CR7 last year, this year Messi suits the game better. Most likley due to his balance and agility.
  • Gabrielga8122
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks