Is there any chance

TonySoprano
264 posts Sunday League Hero
Lewandowski will be in the TOTY? Also might be a silly question but does the TOTY have a bench?

Comments

• JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    No chance of toty , however if there is a bench or second 11 produced by ea he's got a good shot
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    No chance of toty , however if there is a bench or second 11 produced by ea he's got a good shot

• TonySoprano

Has there ever been a bench before?

• hoban95
    49052 posts FIFA Cover Star

Nope
  • TonySoprano
    hoban95 wrote: »

Nope

Ok cheers
  • CornishLad
    23779 posts Club Captain
    As soon as they announced that the TOTW would be larger I had a small feeling that they would make the TOTY bigger also. I could see them possibly adding in a bench but wouldn't get your hopes up
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move

No , but there was never a totgs before either and there was never 23 in totw . Expect the unexpected
  • LFCFIFA
    859 posts Semi-Pro

Hmmm might sell mine now then if this may happen
  • TonySoprano

No , but there was never a totgs before either and there was never 23 in totw . Expect the unexpected

Good point
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    No bench boys already confirmed.
    miB7ew5.jpg
  • DoD_Jester
    26336 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 2016
    there was a tweet by EA earlier about the TOTY XI, think they would have alluded to it if it was going to be bigger tbf
  • Agent VZ
    there was a tweet by EA earlier about the TOTY XI, think they would have alluded to it if it was going to be bigger tbf

Yup already said just the best 11 players in the world .. Would take away the prestige off the cards.
  • DoD_Jester
    26336 posts Player of the Year
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Yup already said just the best 11 players in the world .. Would take away the prestige off the cards.

u posted s i was trying to find the link lol

and i agree, its THE prestige event of the calendar, very unlikely they would even consider changing this one up
  • Agent VZ

u posted s i was trying to find the link lol

and i agree, its THE prestige event of the calendar, very unlikely they would even consider changing this one up

Yeah would be great for us fut players but the cards would just lose their charm with a whole 22 of them .
  • StewParty
    4056 posts National Call-Up
    You never know what will happen the week after TOTY
  • TonySoprano
    No bench boys already confirmed.
    miB7ew5.jpg

Okay cool, thanks for that