Sold up, ready to go with 1.3 mil and now not sure what to do...

Solomace
460 posts Sunday League Hero
So I know a lot of you peeps know what teams you want, but I'm stuck on what to get :(...

Do I build a team around one of my fav legends Bergkamp and if so not sure where to put him, or do I build a team around a couple of legends that I'm interesting in such as Hagi and Butra together?

Finally, for the amount I have, I could go with, Crespo, Hagi and Bobby Moore.

So do I go with 1 legend or 2 legend or 3 legends?

Is Bergy really that good and better than 2 or 3 legends?

Can he win matches just buy himself and for 1.3 mil and the impending crash, what could I expect to build a team around Bergy if I got him for say 850?

Thanks peeps, this is killing me :).

First world probs eh!

Cheers.

Comments

• Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2016
    Go Bergkamp, lowest bin currently is 880 and yes he really is that good...
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Really depends on your formation.
  • Solomace
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Cheers pal.
    Barslund wrote: »

I usually rock with 4231 but I'm interested in trying out 3412.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
    Solomace wrote: »

Cheers pal.

353 is much better defensively than the 3412 with roughly the same positions elswehere
  • Boabdust
    4787 posts National Call-Up
    In the same boat have a few team ideas floating about but then I might want one or two of the TOTY depending who's in it and prices.
  • Solomace
    Solomace wrote: »

Cheers pal.

353 is much better defensively than the 3412 with roughly the same positions elswehere

Okay pal. Cheers, will look into it depending on who I buy.
  • Olleman
    13015 posts Has That Special Something
    I have around 1.1 M and planing on going 2 st legends probably. Crespo + someone, thinking Butra atm :)
  • La flama blanca
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was thinking bout getting butra earlier. I've already got crespo playing alongside tevez but tevez probably scores more for me so might go for a cm instead
  • Cadey 5
    10470 posts Has That Special Something
    when is best to buy next week when TOTY is out or now? :D I can't even play the game for a while but don't want to come back and they have all risen got a great team idea for 1.6 mil :) thanks in advance.
  • Diggy
    13630 posts Has That Special Something
    Build a balanced team s 3 legends the ones you suggested are all great
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    when is best to buy next week when TOTY is out or now? :D I can't even play the game for a while but don't want to come back and they have all risen got a great team idea for 1.6 mil :) thanks in advance.

honestly, nobody know for sure pal, buy when YOU'RE happy though
  • Cadey 5
    10470 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

honestly, nobody know for sure pal, buy when YOU'RE happy though

i was happy with my italian team but just saw my coins dropping so sold up for 1.8 mil lost about 300k but just realised I can build a team with IF Bale AND Ronaldo at current prices, but I can't actually play the game...because my internet is all over the place and has been for about a month, so kind of seems pointless buying if i can't use them then again if in a month Ronaldo is 100k more expensive that will suck :D will he not g up in price next week due to being in the TOTY? I can't normally afford him at this time of FIFA so never paid attention.
  • Solomace
    Diggy wrote: »
    Build a balanced team s 3 legends the ones you suggested are all great

Cheers pal.

This would be the sound, sensible thing to do, however everyone talks about Bergy like he's Sport Billy (one for the oldies).

Might buy Bergy, build a cheap team round him and spend the 500k left when prices reach rock bottom, and pick up some really cheap rare golds such as Neuer/Boat/Bale/Hazard etc????

Grrr, hate this/love this Toty