4351 posts National Call-Up
    4 players for u
    Btw what did charles

Crazy!! + SIF Martial
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    Hell no, too much BPL sh*t

But it's well balanced with some La Liga and Liga NOS players. But I get why you don't appreciate IF Andre Gomes ;)
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    Rumplefish wrote: »

But it's well balanced with some La Liga and Liga NOS players. But I get why you don't appreciate IF Andre Gomes ;)

:( :s
  • Antiversum
    5755 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2016

@PVFCB97xD @disaaaa @disaaaa grees.
  • Razovar
    1104 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worst TOTW I've seen since fifa 13. It's really terrible, not a player that sells over 80k
  • ukler8
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    Razovar wrote: »
    Worst TOTW I've seen since fifa 13. It's really terrible, not a player that sells over 80k

Koscielny and Martial will easily above that.
  • BlitzersNL
    24092 posts Club Captain
    [img][/img]pitch-1168453.jpg
  • nineteeeen
    BlitzersNL wrote: »

:open_mouth:

I have sooo many ideas with those players!

• Reus To Meet You
    1104 posts Professional
    sorry disagree with you there
  • Razovar
    1104 posts Play-Off Hero
    ukler8 wrote: »

Your kidding me? They are going to be in packs with TOTY next week, I wouldnt be Suprised if martial was under 100k today
  • HBK1925
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only liking Kosci for that pogba link up.
  • xXCAMARAXx
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    my liga nos inform team almost complete. Only need 2 CB's
    B9iWnzz.png
  • xXCAMARAXx
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero

Your kidding me? They are going to be in packs with TOTY next week, I wouldnt be Suprised if martial was under 100k today
    if anything both will be under 50k
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Lets all just hope next week will be much stronger.
  • holdenwait
    54770 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    martial will be 50k very rapidly XD no saving the idiots from themselves who are gonna buy it for 300k or whatever in the first hour however :D
  • PezMan123
    859 posts An Exciting Prospect
    xXCAMARAXx wrote: »

SIF kosc under 50k hahahahahahaa
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    They needed some low valued players to pop in with the toty attackers to frustrate people probably. But they seem more deserving.
  • xXCAMARAXx
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    PezMan123 wrote: »

watch and see. your underestimating the amount of packs that will be open, not to mention the huge market crash we will have.. NIF Messi is 550k, just imagine when the crash come. Now your going to tell me SIF Kosc is going to be over 100k? What would you choose (5) SIF Kosc or (1) NIF Messi?
  • Evian2015
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special

watch and see. your underestimating the amount of packs that will be open, not to mention the huge market crash we will have.. NIF Messi is 550k, just imagine when the crash come. Now your going to tell me SIF Kosc is going to be over 100k? What would you choose (5) SIF Kosc or (1) NIF Messi?

The best BPL CB ain't going to be under 100k haha
  • Spurs1123
    1939 posts Fans' Favourite
    They needed some low valued players to pop in with the toty attackers to frustrate people probably. But they seem more deserving.

It would be with the defenders seeing as attackers will be next weekend, so new totw. But I see your point ;)
  • nineteeeen
    Evian2015 wrote: »

he will. definitly!

• ponnyslakteriet
    422 posts Sunday League Hero

yeah, must be an amazing feeling playing with that team ingame, 10 out of 11 players running around with generic **** faces that would make the player faces on fifa 95 blush.
  • nineteeeen

yeah, must be an amazing feeling playing with that team ingame, 10 out of 11 players running around with generic **** faces that would make the player faces on fifa 95 blush.

not everyone is BPL/BBVA fanboi mate :/
  • BlitzersNL
    24092 posts Club Captain

Not like you see the top of their heads 99% of the time.
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    nineteeeen wrote: »
    Evian2015 wrote: »

he will. definitly!

• ponnyslakteriet
    422 posts Sunday League Hero

that was sorta the point son, that life blows for everyone who prefers the smaller leagues, in case you are hoping to play with a representation of some of your favorite teams players, since unless they are in the bpl, or named real madrid or barcelona, odds are they'll have generic **** apparences ingame that look like any tom,**** or harry off the street. which in this day and age, when you can send information at the blink of an eye is a joke in itself.

see the amount of words you made me type now? that's a one-off, don't make me again.

• PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something

that was sorta the point son, that life blows for everyone who prefers the smaller leagues, in case you are hoping to play with a representation of some of your favorite teams players, since unless they are in the bpl, or named real madrid or barcelona, odds are they'll have generic **** apparences ingame that look like any tom,**** or harry off the street. which in this day and age, when you can send information at the blink of an eye is a joke in itself.

see the amount of words you made me type now? that's a one-off, don't make me again.

:joy: such a ****, jesus christ
  • holdenwait
    54770 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

Not like you see the top of their heads 99% of the time.

doesn't mean in a better world where EA isn't lazy as **** %90 players should have real faces in game!