Delay in gameplay

Is anybody having issues with delayed game play? Passing, movement shooting etc... Or is it just my club? It is the same rubbish that was messing the game up a month ago, they patched it, but obviously not well enough. We play intricate football but its impossible with the crap delay. Maybe the more direct clubs dont notice it.... Let us know if this is affecting you too.

Comments

• It's effecting me since fifa14 .. many people doesn't know what delay is .
    I'm very old pro club fan/player from fifa13 and yes i started to gave up about this delay , No quick reactions at all !!!! That means no acceleration, CPU knows your next move before your player react ?? Even GK knows where i want to shot that makes long shot almost impossible ... i'm ranked 40 as striker...

that delay/lag crap become a nightmare after number of players playing pro club increased , more than 25,000 player online at 10pm GMT ..

EA SERVERS ARE POOR THEY CAN'T HANDLE THAT NUMBER OF PLAYERS

EA UPGRADE YOUR ****** SERVERS NOW !!!!!!!!!! ffs
  • viva Colonia
    1115 posts Professional
    it has always been like this :/
  • xXBarGaXx wrote: »
    that delay/lag crap become a nightmare after number of players playing pro club increased , more than 25,000 player online at 10pm GMT ..

EA SERVERS ARE POOR THEY CAN'T HANDLE THAT NUMBER OF PLAYERS

Yes!! Exactly what i was saying to a few friends the other night. Only started when the 'christmas noobs' came on around christmas. I will be ringing EA shortly. Ill let you know if the say anything of interest