Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015
    Andy wrote: »
    Henderson, Barcelona, Chelsea, Juve lol

Please tell me you guys are pulling my leg.

Henderson isn't actually a bad player he puts in a shift and has improved technically this 2 seasons.

Barcelona have an ageing Xavi and iniesta
    Chelsea won't go for him imo
    Juve have pirlo ageing and pogba linked with European elite so he could potentially leave

As if Barcelona would move for Henderson :joy:

I wouldn't see why not. He's showed at Liverpool he can play the possession and high pressure style. He's still only young. Don't think for one second because he's British he couldn't be a success.

Please stop posting.

Personal opinion is that not allowed on your forums ?

I'm trying to prevent you from further embarrassing yourself.

Oh believe me I don't get embarrassed by giving my opinion.

Let me guess you're a biased fan who thinks Henderson is awful but jack wilshere still has potential?

Or thinks coquelin is world class :joy:
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional

Henderson isn't actually a bad player he puts in a shift and has improved technically this 2 seasons.

Juve have pirlo ageing and pogba linked with European elite so he could potentially leave

I wouldn't see why not. He's showed at Liverpool he can play the possession and high pressure style. He's still only young. Don't think for one second because he's British he couldn't be a success.

Please stop posting.

Let me guess you're a biased fan who thinks Henderson is awful but jack wilshere still has potential?

Not really, no.
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move

Please stop posting.

:lol: Wrecked.

• xXBarkleyXx
    Tamerlane wrote: »

Please stop posting.

:lol: Wrecked.

:relaxed:

• Tamerlane
    Nice work, mate. I've seen this Baratheon character strutting about the forums and I have not liked what I have seen. Arrogant, condescending, egoistic-the list of synonyms goes on. It's good to see someone take him down a peg.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    Nice work, mate. I've seen this Baratheon character strutting about the forums and I have not liked what I have seen. Arrogant, condescending, egoistic-the list of synonyms goes on. It's good to see someone take him down a peg.

Erm no problem :joy:
  • G000ner
    4095 posts National Call-Up
    Tamer 2cgki87.jpg
    Henderson at Barca is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard on these forums. As @Jenko suggested, Joseph Allen would be a much more likely culprit.
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Think Henderson will end up at Chelsea. Sort of player Mourinho will look at and think he can turn into the next Lampard/Gerrard.
    Post edited by Nem on
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional
    G000ner wrote: »
    Tamer 2cgki87.jpg
    Henderson at Barca is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard on these forums. As @Jenko suggested, Joseph Allen would be a much more likely culprit.

Don't laugh, you'll only encourage this buffoon and his foolish shenanigans.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Okay seriously this Henderson malarkey is got me in stitches. :D :D

I'm guessing Welsh Xavi is off to Barca as well then?
  • Tamerlane
    edited April 2015
    Tamer 2cgki87.jpg

Okay.png

• Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Tamer 2cgki87.jpg

Dont you dare upset Tamer, or you'll have me on your case ;-)
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Barcelona have about 10 midfielders in there U18 at Hendersons standard :D
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional
    You shan't receive any pity from me, you deceitful serpent.
  • Tamerlane
    I am sorry for my actions. I should never have led kissKiss Barkley Kisskiss to believe that he had roasted you intellectually when he was in fact just posting generalizations about Arsenal fans, generalizations for which someone as rational as you would never fall. I realize now that humiliating a fellow member of the Wolfpack, either genuinely or in jest, is not becoming.

I know it is not much, but please accept my apology.
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional
    I am sorry for my actions. I should never have led kissKiss Barkley Kisskiss to believe that he had roasted you intellectually when he was in fact just posting generalizations about Arsenal fans, generalizations for which someone as rational as you would never fall. I realize now that humiliating a fellow member of the Wolfpack, either genuinely or in jest, is not becoming.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. Remember that, Tamerlane, or risk dying (metaphorically) in solitude. Your apology is accepted.
  • Tamerlane
    edited April 2015

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. Remember that, Tamerlane, or risk dying (metaphorically) in solitude. Your apology is accepted.
    Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word. I know that your accepting my apology does not end this completely-heaven knows I'm a sinner. But you are right. Plod on we must. Together.
  • Andy
    7852 posts League Winner

Please stop posting.

Obsessed with Arsenal :joy:
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Does anyone think Brodge will stick his 343 after two damaging results?
    And if he doesn't could we see Glen Johnson and Javier Manquillo come back in after being frozen out for so long, seeing the combination of Can and HEnderson in the right side on Saturday still makes my stomach churns.
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional
    What Liverpool need is to sign Akinfenwa. Pair him up with Balo, man oh man, what a strike force. :tongue:
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    What Liverpool need is to sign Akinfenwa. Pair him up with Balo, man oh man, what a strike force. :tongue:

And what a stupid suggestion that is.
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional
    hasan09876 wrote: »

And what a stupid suggestion that is.
    Mate, it's just a joke........

• hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Thank God Can comes back next match.
  • Henderson at Chelsea, Barcelona or Juve. Pahaha. What is this nonsense?
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Henderson at Chelsea, Barcelona or Juve. Pahaha. What is this nonsense?

Your ignorance.
  • hasan09876 wrote: »

Your ignorance.
    My realism. He's found his level at a bang average Liverpool.

• hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    hasan09876 wrote: »

Your ignorance.
    My realism. He's found his level at a bang average Liverpool.

Nope.
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    That Gestede **** is on, game over.
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    Love that little man. Get in.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Johnson is playing ok tbh.