• Pxul_
    12281 posts Has That Special Something
    Messi for a year or 2👀😂
  • Argie8
    7093 posts Big Money Move
    Cyodine wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Liverpool are said to be considering the departure of Mohamed Salah, according to reports, with the Premier League runners up pinning a £60 million asking price on the Egyptian forward

Not in the same summer as mane…

Hope not. I’m sure we’d bring someone decent in but it’s not easy to replace someone of Salah’s quality

Sane, Saka, or Bowen. One of those should ease the pain if it did happen.

Sane or Sake would be my choice. Don’t think they’d reach Salah level but I could see them eclipsing what Mane did for us
  • RainyDays_10
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Liverpool are said to be considering the departure of Mohamed Salah, according to reports, with the Premier League runners up pinning a £60 million asking price on the Egyptian forward

Hope not. I’m sure we’d bring someone decent in but it’s not easy to replace someone of Salah’s quality

Stop it with Bowen, he would be a boring signing
  • Pxul_

Stop it with Bowen, he would be a boring signing

Agreed, only if he was bought for a rotation option.
  • Argie8
    Surprised we let him go for so cheap honestly. They got a bargain. Shame he’s gone but I can’t blame him
  • VVD4
    6438 posts Big Money Move
    £15m ain’t bad for a fringe player.
  • SimenHP
    5453 posts Big Money Move
    Let's just make it Salah for Werner.
  • VVD4
    SimenHP wrote: »

I read the comment before the user. I was like what, but now it makes sense.
  • SimenHP
    VVD4 wrote: »

I really appreciate that you remember one comment I made to someone else a few weeks ago.

• VVD4

I really appreciate that you remember one comment I made to someone else a few weeks ago.

A few weeks ago? :D

More like 5 days.
  • SimenHP

More like 5 days.

Well I can't remember the time so kind of weird that someone I didn't talk to remember when it was. But it really made my day that I'm this big of a deal here 😘
  • VVD4

More like 5 days.

Well I can't remember the time so kind of weird that someone I didn't talk to remember when it was. But it really made my day that I'm this big of a deal here 😘

Can’t take a bit of banter without getting extremely passive aggressive? :D
  • VVD4
    Tier 1 (apparently) source for Porto is saying that we’re trying to sign Otavio this summer.

27 year old attacking midfielder.
  • Cyodine
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Tier 1 (apparently) source for Porto is saying that we’re trying to sign Otavio this summer.

27 year old attacking midfielder.

Beat me to it! I just saw a bit of chatter about him and our interest. It seems we are raiding the Portuguese league. He's not a bad option to allow Carvalho/Elliott to develop a bit more before they take over the RW position.
  • SimenHP

More like 5 days.

Can’t take a bit of banter without getting extremely passive aggressive? :D

Haha, I thought it was obvious I was just joking around.
  • Ashy
    20894 posts Club Captain
    The older Poundland version of Fabio Vieira B)
  • VVD4
    edited June 26
    Ashy wrote: »
    The older Poundland version of Fabio Vieira B)

*slams Klopp-boost card on the table*
  • Pxul_
    A 27 year old, that doesn’t seem to fit in our policy.
  • Cyodine
    edited June 26
    A 27 year old, that doesn’t seem to fit in our policy.

He's got a 90 rated FIFA card, he'll have at least a 95-99 rated one once he joins us.
  • Argie8
    No idea if he’s good enough nowadays but I used to buy him for all my teams on soccermanager when he was 17 so I probably deserve to be our chief scout
  • Pxul_
    I’d prefer us to try and get mwepu from Brighton but he’d probs cost a bomb after they let bissouma go.
  • Pxul_
    Liverpool have signed winger Trent Kone-Doherty, who will officially join the club on July 1st.

The 15-year-old has already played for Derry City’s first team in the Irish League.
  • Wyojasond
    18269 posts World Class
    Can’t say I know anything about him. A lot of talk about alternatives for Jude today. Nico Barellas name is still being mentioned quite a bit as well.

• tilen11
    7259 posts Big Money Move
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Can’t say I know anything about him. A lot of talk about alternatives for Jude today. Nico Barellas name is still being mentioned quite a bit as well.

Barella is the first alternative to Bellingham, Sučič is after him.
    I REALLY WANT BARELLA 🤩
  • Argie8
    tilen11 wrote: »

I REALLY WANT BARELLA 🤩

What’s so good about Barella?
  • Cyodine
    tilen11 wrote: »

I REALLY WANT BARELLA 🤩

What’s so good about Barella?

No clue
  • VVD4
    Just watched a Haaland vs Nunez goal comp and it has convinced me that the PL will be the Haaland and Nunez show this season. 2 ridiculously good finishers in teams that create chances for fun.

Honestly, Haaland looks terrifying though. I forgot just how much so. He looks like a robot playing football.
  • Cyodine
    Just watched a Haaland vs Nunez goal comp and it has convinced me that the PL will be the Haaland and Nunez show this season. 2 ridiculously good finishers in teams that create chances for fun.

Honestly, Haaland looks terrifying though. I forgot just how much so. He looks like a robot playing football.

I can't wait for the season to begin, it's going to be a big one for sure!

Nunez looks as much of a robot as Haaland does right?... right?