Comments

• Tornado31619
    32597 posts National Team Captain
    Mind the gap :trollface:
  • CFCsjmishra
    9314 posts League Winner
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Cyodine wrote: »
    I hope Wolves get relegated next season.

I hope Tierney gets assassinated.

horrible thing to say
  • VVD4
    5780 posts Big Money Move

horrible thing to say

Cry more.
  • Ashy
    20067 posts Club Captain
    edited May 22
    At least state his first name could mean Kieran!
  • Pietu
    11911 posts Has That Special Something

You are getting way too big for your boots, you do realise that right? :wink:
  • yosef167
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    Pietu wrote: »

Still the only team to win The treble 😘
  • VVD4
    Origi ovation :'(
  • Cyodine
    5691 posts Big Money Move
    Origi ovation :'(

I'm going to miss him so much, such a huge player for this club. If anyone get's a statue it needs to be him.
  • Pietu
    yosef167 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »

Still the only team to win The treble 😘

And that treble team wouldn't win against this City side in the league most of the times either :wink:
  • VVD4
    Shshj wrote: »

Have you just wished death upon someone on a FIFA forum?

I’d start getting that 4th account ready.

It’s clearly not serious. Wouldn’t be surprised if a few very sad people report it though.
  • Cyodine
    5691 posts Big Money Move

Seek help.
  • Pietu

Seek help.

What? He said nothing wrong :lol:
  • Wyojasond
    18146 posts World Class
    Klopp unsure about Thiago but said he saw him out limping after the game. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hell. Could potentially not have Fabinho and Thiago for the final 😫
  • yosef167
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Klopp unsure about Thiago but said he saw him out limping after the game. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hell. Could potentially not have Fabinho and Thiago for the final 😫

Thats big blow
  • WryLucky
    6202 posts Big Money Move

That screws over one of our cdm options
  • Sercs
    22232 posts Club Captain
    Close! Surprised how far city had to right. Damn sucked to see them score 3 so quickly, thought we had it.

Hope that kills you

Onto the real trophy next Sat 👀
  • Freefolk
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ashy wrote: »
    You guys got baited by City and you didn't even take the lead during it :D

And you guys bottled 4th about 5 times get out
  • Mike_Pickford
    3949 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 22
    Incredible season again. I do feel for you guys, losing out in another ultra-tight race going down to the final day. Pretty clear that these two teams and their managers have pushed one another to insane heights. Forget all the BS excuses that's been spouted about referees, oil money and teams only trying hard when they play Liverpool, I think both sets of fans can be proud of what's been achieved this season. With Klopp's extension and an expectation that Pep will sign on again too, I think we can look forward to this rivalry continuing for another couple of years yet. Easily the best two teams in the world today.

Will be rooting for yous in the Champions League final too... Suppose that wouldn't be a bad consolation prize.
  • VVD4
    edited May 22
    Incredible season again. I do feel for you guys, losing out in another ultra-tight race going down to the final day. Pretty clear that these two teams and their managers have pushed one another to insane heights. Forget all the BS excuses that's been spouted about referees, oil money and teams only trying hard when they play Liverpool, I think both sets of fans can be proud of what's been achieved this season. With Klopp's extension and an expectation that Pep will sign on again too, I think we can look forward to this rivalry continuing for another couple of years yet. Easily the best two teams in the world today.

Will be rooting for yous in the Champions League final too... Suppose that wouldn't be a bad consolation prize.

I get your sentiment, but it’s not really excuses. The Rodri handball decision against Everton was absolutely inexcusable. The Moutinho armpit handball in the Wolves game was nearly as bad. Both of those major, majorly incorrect decisions directly contributed to an additional 4 points for City, and that’s before even bringing up any of the bad decisions in Liverpool games. You won the League by 1 point… it’s sickening. You’d feel the same if it was the other way round, I’m sure.

Great, great battle that we had no right really being in, but of course, those refereeing decisions are going to leave a sour taste. I did say at the time of the Rodri one that it is a disgrace that it could potentially have a say in the final standings. Turns out it did, as the margins were that thin.

As for oil money. There is absolutely no way that can be referred to as an excuse. You have a huge, huge advantage over every other Club in the PL because of it and that’s a fact.
  • Tornado31619
    32597 posts National Team Captain

As for oil money. There is absolutely no way that can be referred to as an excuse. You have a huge, huge advantage over every other Club in the PL because of it and that’s a fact.

It’s not about what money you have, but how you spend it. We bring in more revenue than they, or in fact most if not all other clubs in Europe do. How has that helped us?
  • Stlducks
    9203 posts League Winner

It’s not about what money you have, but how you spend it. We bring in more revenue than they, or in fact most if not all other clubs in Europe do. How has that helped us?

You’re right, it’s how you spend it. United rarely get a big signing right in recent years. City are 50/50 it seems. But they can take a risk then take another.

Liverpool are not some pesky underdogs with no money. They spent plenty, they just rarely get a transfer wrong. Their recruitment team has extremely good.
  • VVD4

Because you hire pathetic managers. If you had Pep, you’d also have an advantage over us due to money, but at least it would be legitimate and earned. City were gifted it.
  • VVD4
    Stlducks wrote: »

You’re right, it’s how you spend it. United rarely get a big signing right in recent years. City are 50/50 it seems. But they can take a risk then take another.

Liverpool are not some pesky underdogs with no money. They spent plenty, they just rarely get a transfer wrong. Their recruitment team has extremely good.

You said we were the underdog the other week, now we’re not? Make your mind up.
  • arsenalap
    13387 posts Has That Special Something
    Didn't realise you guys drew all 6 games against the rest of the top 4 this season. Rare that.
  • Kman
    3999 posts National Call-Up
    Unlucky
  • Low Ki
    13947 posts Has That Special Something
    Props to the person that conned Anfield that Villa scored an equaliser at the 85th min. They went wild.

Shades of our 2012 finish :lol:
  • Stlducks
    9203 posts League Winner
    Stlducks wrote: »

You said we were the underdog the other week, now we’re not? Make your mind up.

Underdog is different than the “poor team that shouldn’t be anywhere close to City” underdog you’re trying to make yourself out to be.

Yes, City were favorites and rightly so. But the way you constantly say “we have no right competing” is very misleading. Poch spending £0 had no right being top four and pushing Chelsea to the end. Liverpool spend enough to compete.
  • Stlducks
    9203 posts League Winner
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Props to the person that conned Anfield that Villa scored an equaliser at the 85th min. They went wild.

Shades of our 2012 finish :lol:

That was hilarious. Players on the bench were so confused.