Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Wyojasond
    17509 posts World Class
    The end of that game reminded me a lot more of Everton than it did United. Games with United are always heated but never gets to the point where they are attacking our players like Everton does (Richarlison on Thiago) but the game this weekend was a joke. Like was mentioned before, 3-4 reds should have easily been flown. Ronaldo’s still pisses me off. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ crybaby
  • Wyojasond
    17509 posts World Class
    Some chatter that AFCON could be cancelled 😗
  • Tornado31619
    30307 posts National Team Captain
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    The end of that game reminded me a lot more of Everton than it did United. Games with United are always heated but never gets to the point where they are attacking our players like Everton does (Richarlison on Thiago) but the game this weekend was a joke. Like was mentioned before, 3-4 reds should have easily been flown. Ronaldo’s still pisses me off. 🎃🎃🎃🎃 crybaby

And yet we’re still giving the clown another chance :lol: unbelievable really
  • VVD4
    2185 posts Fans' Favourite
    Injury updates:

Fabinho should be ready for Brighton this weekend
    Thiago back in training this week, Brighton probably 1 game too soon
    Keita looks to be okay, nothing serious, should be back ASAP
    Milner out until after International break
  • SimenHP
    4564 posts National Call-Up
    Some chatter that AFCON could be cancelled 😗

That sux. I actually like watching AFCON.
  • Cyodine
    4077 posts National Call-Up
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Injury updates:

Fabinho should be ready for Brighton this weekend
    Thiago back in training this week, Brighton probably 1 game too soon
    Keita looks to be okay, nothing serious, should be back ASAP
    Milner out until after International break

I'm glad Keita shouldn't be out too long, he's been in fine form. Hopefully Milly will be back soon, I don't think we've seen prime Milner yet.
  • El_Nino
    8825 posts League Winner
    VVD4 wrote: »

Ooohhhh no! Not a removed post :(
  • El_Nino
    8825 posts League Winner
    edited October 26
    Happy to see Keita hopefully back soon, he's definitely finding some form for you guys now, deserves abit of luck injury/fitness wise, a good run in the team gives him every chance to establish himself as a permanent starter.
  • tilen11
    6990 posts Big Money Move
    The end of that game reminded me a lot more of Everton than it did United. Games with United are always heated but never gets to the point where they are attacking our players like Everton does (Richarlison on Thiago) but the game this weekend was a joke. Like was mentioned before, 3-4 reds should have easily been flown. Ronaldo’s still pisses me off. 🎃🎃🎃🎃 crybaby

And yet we’re still giving the clown another chance :lol: unbelievable really

oHW57sq.gif
  • tilen11

Ill be honest. It will be an unpopular opinion amongst rival fans mostly but when he eventually retires he will surely go down as one of the best mids. Not the most techically gifted of them but still someone every team would gladly accept.
  • SimenHP
    4564 posts National Call-Up

Anyone knows the percentage of successful passes and how big percentage are forward passes?
  • Sercs
    21208 posts Club Captain
    Love Hendo, so under rated.

I also didn’t enjoy watching him play at the start, mainly because he was Gerrard replacement so I was expecting same levels.

He does his role incredibly well!
  • tilen11
    SimenHP wrote: »

Anyone knows the percentage of successful passes and how big percentage are forward passes?

By premier league official website he has so far made 20227 passes. If he has completed 17002 that means his percentage is 84%. Doubt there are stats easily avaliable as to how many were forward but Ill look it up.
  • Pietu
    10451 posts Has That Special Something

Fyi, that's a bit misleasing since they started to follow this stat when Barry already was well into his career.
  • El_Nino
    8825 posts League Winner
    Underrated by opposing fans, overrated by Liverpool fans.

Will never be amongst the PL greats for me, but certainly a career to remember.
  • Cyodine
    tilen11 wrote: »

Ill be honest. It will be an unpopular opinion amongst rival fans mostly but when he eventually retires he will surely go down as one of the best mids. Not the most techically gifted of them but still someone every team would gladly accept.

Definitely ranks above Lampard, not as great as Gerrard but he's been pulling off some Gerrard esque passes and goals. Such a underrated midfielder and isn't praised nor discussed as often as he should be. Would walk into most teams XI's without a question of a doubt.
  • Argie8
    6709 posts Big Money Move

Nah. Good player but there have been countless better midfielders in premier league history. He’s in the discussion for Liverpool midfielders but that’s it. Doesn’t even make top 20 if we’re talking all clubs imo. And that’s no slight on Hendo.

• Argie8
    Loris karius still plays for Liverpool. Genuinely took me by surprise
  • Shshj
    9454 posts League Winner
    edited October 26
    Cyodine wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »

Definitely ranks above Lampard, not as great as Gerrard but he's been pulling off some Gerrard esque passes and goals. Such a underrated midfielder and isn't praised nor discussed as often as he should be. Would walk into most teams XI's without a question of a doubt.

I’m off for the night.
  • Cyodine

He seems like a very promising talent! Haven't followed him much but he's talked about highly in here. Makes sense to loan him back as we most likely would need to get rid of Minamino or Origi.
  • VVD4
    edited October 26
    Watching these on repeat, it’s actually sickening, the complete disregard for player safety. Horrible, horrible bunch.

UBpJv68.gif

eTtaG7g.gif

W3jqsJ0.gif
  • Wyojasond
    17509 posts World Class
    Ughh that Ronaldo one just pisses me off. How he gets away with that is just mad.

It gets forgotten but right before that was another chance for him to score and Alisson just stoned him. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ crybaby 🖕
  • VVD4
    edited October 27
    Ughh that Ronaldo one just pisses me off. How he gets away with that is just mad.

It gets forgotten but right before that was another chance for him to score and Alisson just stoned him. 🎃🎃🎃🎃 crybaby 🖕

It’s genuinely crazy. I hadn’t realised at the time that the first kick was nowhere near the ball either. The ball is on the floor and for some reason, Ronaldo decides to kick him around the waist? What the ❤️❤️❤️❤️? Then of course, the 2 subsequent kicks were just disgusting. Look at the venom he puts into that third one, he kicks so hard that it visibly recoils his own body, and then he just walks off. That deserves a ban.
  • Ashy
    17498 posts World Class
    Curtis should have made a meal out of it and maybe something would have happened idk
  • Wyojasond
    17509 posts World Class
    He’s just lucky he caught the ball. That’s the only thing that saves him. Still should’ve seen red in my opinion. He wanted to get red carded, no other reason to do that 💁‍♂️
  • Wyojasond
    17509 posts World Class
    No Kelleher or Gordon tomorrow. That’s too bad , was excited to see Gordon again.

Would be such a Liverpool thing to crash out against Preston after beating United and Atletico 😂
  • Argie8
    The Ronaldo one is very annoying. He’s taking his frustration out on Jones in such a petulant way. Can understand why the others reacted in such an angry way. The pogba and Bruno ones don’t anger me though. They were poor but honest tackles. Didn’t see any malice in either even though both could have been reds