• LFC Simon 98
    21410 posts Club Captain
    My post about everyone getting along not 24 hours ago lasted long :D

Then again. There were games on
  • Cyodine
    3797 posts National Call-Up

Most of us get along without any issues until certain people start with the personal attacks. Most of us are adults here from what I can tell, so it shouldn't be too hard to keep the topic of discussion Football related unless all parties agree to an off topic discussion.
  • VVD4
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cyodine wrote: »

Most of us get along without any issues until certain people start with the personal attacks. Most of us are adults here from what I can tell, so it shouldn't be too hard to keep the topic of discussion Football related unless all parties agree to an off topic discussion.

Liverpool draw and we have someone hurling personal insults at me, whilst another attempts to dox you, just because we’re not letting the result get to us :/
  • arsenalap
    11034 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 25

If you can't hack being called immature then don't be it. Me saying you're not acting like 31 year olds isn't a personal attack. You're both crying victim despite being the instigators, it's reddiulous.

If you genuinely think you and VVD aren't, then you need to think why does 95% of the forum think you are.

But, as he mentioned no point engaging so I'm out for today.
  • VVD4
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 25
    arsenalap wrote: »

If you can't hack being called immature then don't be it. Me saying you're not acting like 31 year olds isn't a personal attack. You're both crying victim despite being the instigators, it's reddiulous.

If you genuinely think you and VVD aren't, then you need to think why does 95% of the forum think you are.

He hasn’t been immature. At worst, he’s joked around and had a bit of banter with rival fans, just like myself. At best, he’s engaged in decent debates and discussions. Nothing wrong with a bit of harmless banter, we get plenty of it ourselves, only we seem to be able to take it a hell of a lot better than many.

What’s immature is resorting to personal insults and getting super aggressive/serious about what is being said on a forum, despite it always being on topic and football-based.

You need to chill out.

Attack the subject matter, not the person.
  • Cyodine

It doesn't bother me that you call me immature, I just think it's quite petty that you can't keep the topic of discussion to Football and you result to personal attacks. Nobody told me that I couldn't banter back and forth or have a little bit of fun when I turned 31. You may not think calling someone immature is not an insult but it is in this context, any mature person would know that.

I don't recall seeing a vote or anything where 95% of the forum sided against us. I've seen people engage in our discussions and debates and even agree with us. Do you think it's okay to insult someone because you believe the masses are in agreement with you?

@VVD4 and I are part of this forum to follow Liverpool and discuss Football. If you don't like what we have to say, you can either state your opinion or simply not engage. If you state your opinion at least keep it football related and not resort to some form of personal attack, it's rude.
  • Cyodine
    VVD4 wrote: »

He hasn’t been immature. At worst, he’s joked around and had a bit of banter with rival fans, just like myself. At best, he’s engaged in decent debates and discussions. Nothing wrong with a bit of harmless banter, we get plenty of it ourselves, only we seem to be able to take it a hell of a lot better than many.

What’s immature is resorting to personal insults and getting super aggressive/serious about what is being said on a forum, despite it always being on topic and football-based.

You need to chill out.

Attack the subject matter, not the person.

Everyone on this forum has engaged in a bit of banter, it's just hilarious that we're the immature one's when we banter. I've never met a fan of any sport that didn't gloat or banter back and forth with fellow fans or rivals.

Thanks for the backup brother.
  • Ashy
    16822 posts World Class
    Get a room guys
  • Ahmer50x
    30705 posts National Team Captain

Well said. The issue is two people are arguing with everyone else and then cry wolf when anyone dares to call them out for their deviations from normal behavior
  • Shshj
    8906 posts League Winner
    “Thanks for the backup brother” :joy:

My god, we’re on a FIFA forum. This isn’t World War 2.
  • Cyodine
    Shshj wrote: »

It feels like it's WW2 based on how much we're attacked on this forum.
  • VVD4
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    More bullying. Surprise, surprise.
  • Pietu
    10120 posts Has That Special Something
    Shshj wrote: »

They couldn't handle WW2 @Stlducks what do you remember of your time?
  • Bobo23
    3724 posts National Call-Up
    Even the rest of the Liverpool fans on here try and avoid engaging with the comical duo, and that tells you everything.
  • VVD4
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 26
    Bobo23 wrote: »
    Even the rest of the Liverpool fans on here try and avoid engaging with the comical duo, and that tells you everything.

No, they don’t.

Edit: literally almost everyone in the RF section engages with us :D
  • Pietu

No, they don’t.

Yes we do.
  • Ashy
    16822 posts World Class
    I do feel sorry for the 'other' Liverpool fans on here
  • Cyodine

Going back page after page seems to tell a different story. Some agree, some disagree but that's the purpose of debates and our discussions surrounding football/Liverpool.
  • Cyodine
    Pietu wrote: »

No, they don’t.

Yes we do.

Maybe you but there have been others who have had discussions with us, so I don't think you speak on behalf of every Liverpool fan on this forum.
  • Cyodine
  • Cyodine
    edited September 26
    So we've pretty much smashed Porto every time we play them, so I'm thinking a 4-0 win over Porto on Tuesday.
  • Pietu
    Pietu wrote: »

No, they don’t.

Yes we do.

Maybe you but there have been others who have had discussions with us, so I don't think you speak on behalf of every Liverpool fan on this forum.

If I agree with you or @VVD4 then it can be good but if I don't agree with either of you then it's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ annoying because I know it's impossible to have a good discussion.
  • Argie8
    6621 posts Big Money Move
    I like listening to different points of view as long as I don’t have to read a full essay :joy: i ain’t got time for that
  • Wyojasond
    17351 posts World Class
    Looks like I missed a crazy game. Couldn’t believe the score line once I finally got service. Pathetic we didn’t take advantage of the other teams slip ups. Still a long road ahead and we are top, so could be worse 😂🤷‍♂️
  • LFC Simon 98
    21410 posts Club Captain

Top 3 for me

Chelsea. Iconic. After their fans singing about him being a ‘bomber’ on their Europa league trip to him pulling that out of nowhere. The scenes when that went in were top tier

Spurs solo goal. Thought that won the game. Was such a ‘fine I’ll do it myself’ goal

United at home. Goals goes in and for the first time in my life I heard the ‘we’re gonna win the league’ chant ring around Anfield.

I’ve probably forgotten one but those instantly come to mind
  • Snugglebites
    2533 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where's the entertainment gone?
  • Argie8
    6621 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 27
    There’s not enough beef right now. We need @VVD4 vs @arsenalap streamed to us
  • VVD4
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Top of the League, boys!

I’m lovin’ it!

Only for 2 more days. BRIGHTON IS WINNING THE LEAGUE!!!

Unlucky, pal.
  • VVD4
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    Argie8 wrote: »
    There’s not enough beef right now. We need @VVD4 vs @arsenalap streamed to us

There is zero chance he takes me on.
  • Cyodine
    Loving the view up here from top of the league, especially after all those doubters.