• Tamerlane
    5281 posts Big Money Move
    Markovic's final ball is great.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Need Sturridge on
  • Tamerlane
    No point, he's probably been rushed back and we are going to get trolleyed either way.
  • stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/2243/arsenal-vs-liverpool#latest

Match thread for the game in case you gents didn't know.
  • Diddymow
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ahahahahaha!
  • Can 3930007226.gif
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    Wrong game for Lucas and Toure to come back.
    Midfield did not offer themselves as options to the defence.
    Moreno needs some time out.
    Johnson would have been better for this match.
    Henderson - Can RW-RB combination does not work or make sense.
    This side has become ravaged by suspensions
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Kolo - Lovren - Sahko against Blackburn?
  • Tamerlane
    “It’s a wonderful surface here, but it’s actually quite greasy, quite slippy with the way they water it. He’s tried to reach around the back with the right foot but then slips with his left and then it looks like a scissor challenge, but I know him well enough to know he’s not like that.”

That clears it up, just some more injustice on the part of Anthony Taylor.
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    “It’s a wonderful surface here, but it’s actually quite greasy, quite slippy with the way they water it. He’s tried to reach around the back with the right foot but then slips with his left and then it looks like a scissor challenge, but I know him well enough to know he’s not like that.”

Surely Arsenal as a club should be fined for this? They clearly over watered the pitch in an attempt to make an innocent player such as Can make a mistake. The FA should at least interrogate the Arsenal groundskeepers, as I'm sure they were given special instructions by someone high up in the club.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    Tamerlane wrote: »

Surely Arsenal as a club should be fined for this? They clearly over watered the pitch in an attempt to make an innocent player such as Can make a mistake. The FA should at least interrogate the Arsenal groundskeepers, as I'm sure they were given special instructions by someone high up in the club.

No

• xXBarkleyXx
    Henderson reportedly declining a new contract aswell :joy:
  • stickey
    Agent's really need to be dealt away with.
  • xXBarkleyXx
    If Henderson is really declining this new 80k a week deal I don't blame him. The kid is vice captain right now and will probably be the new captain when Stevie G leaves so he should be on wages closer to d studges 150k a week.
  • stickey
    I'm sure we will pay both him and Rah Rah once Glen Johnson (~120k per week, figure in that ballpark according to numerous reports) and Captain Fantastic (~120k per week) bugger off in the summer. Kolo possibly too considering how **** he was against Arsenal.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    13900 posts Has That Special Something
    Hello fellow kopites. :)
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    If Henderson is really declining this new 80k a week deal I don't blame him. The kid is vice captain right now and will probably be the new captain when Stevie G leaves so he should be on wages closer to d studges 150k a week.

Haha Henderson rejecting a contract makes me laugh does he think Real will come in for him as well?
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Henderson is the kind of player Juventus will come for.
  • xXBarkleyXx

Haha Henderson rejecting a contract makes me laugh does he think Real will come in for him as well?

Barcelona have been linked with him and also chelsea

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    Henderson, Barcelona, Chelsea, Juve lol

Please tell me you guys are pulling my leg.

• xXBarkleyXx

Henderson isn't actually a bad player he puts in a shift and has improved technically this 2 seasons.

Barcelona have an ageing Xavi and iniesta
    Chelsea won't go for him imo
    Juve have pirlo ageing and pogba linked with European elite so he could potentially leave
  • Andy
    7849 posts League Winner

Henderson isn't actually a bad player he puts in a shift and has improved technically this 2 seasons.

Juve have pirlo ageing and pogba linked with European elite so he could potentially leave

As if Barcelona would move for Henderson :joy:
  • xXBarkleyXx
    Andy wrote: »

I wouldn't see why not. He's showed at Liverpool he can play the possession and high pressure style. He's still only young. Don't think for one second because he's British he couldn't be a success.
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional

I wouldn't see why not. He's showed at Liverpool he can play the possession and high pressure style. He's still only young. Don't think for one second because he's British he couldn't be a success.

Please stop posting.
  • Andy
    7849 posts League Winner
    I'm so done :joy:
  • Handy Andy
    5443 posts Big Money Move
    Cannot wait for that transfer to happen
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Are you sure you aren't thinking of Joseph Allen?
  • xXBarkleyXx
    Jenko wrote: »
    Are you sure you aren't thinking of Joseph Allen?

Only bayern would be good enough for him
  • xXBarkleyXx

Please stop posting.

Personal opinion is that not allowed on your forums ?
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional

Please stop posting.

Personal opinion is that not allowed on your forums ?

I'm trying to prevent you from further embarrassing yourself.