Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Wyojasond
    16685 posts World Class
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Big fan of Neuhaus his FUT Future Stars card was quality😂

Lol. I haven’t seen him play much, but I have liked what I’ve seen. Personally would still prefer Tielemans if the rumors are true, but I guess we’ll see.

On another note, have we signed a single German player besides Karius since Klopp came in 🤔
  • Pxul_
    10844 posts Has That Special Something
    Tielemans would be expensive and if our budget is correct then we won’t be getting him.
  • Ashy
    15170 posts World Class
    edited June 11
    De Paul for €40m is a no brainer, levels ahead of Neuhaus
  • Pxul_
    Bissouma would be my choice
  • Ahmer50x
    29449 posts Player of the Year
    Neuhaus is more similar to Tielemens than De Paul or Bissouma are. He makes a lot of sense. I’m a massive fan.
  • Argie8
    6450 posts Big Money Move
    Wyojasond wrote: »

i think he needs a move honestly. cant see him making it here
  • Pxul_
    edited June 14
    Seen a couple reports saying that we could potentially not sign a midfielder and give the minutes to CJ instead.

I wouldn’t be opposed to the idea, but I still think we need another midfielder as Naby and Ox sit on the injury table a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tonne.
  • Wyojasond
    16685 posts World Class
    Seen a couple reports saying that we could potentially not sign a midfielder and give the minutes to CJ instead.

I wouldn’t be opposed to the idea, but I still think we need another midfielder as Naby and Ox sit on the injury table a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tonne.

Yeah I’ve been seeing that too. Still think we’ll move for a midfielder though regardless. Neuhaus seems to be the top name recently and he makes a ton of sense. Likely will come down too how well we sell players I’d guess.

Same reports are saying we may wait til the last minute to bring in attacker as well 🤷‍♂️ I just never know with Edwards anymore 😂
  • Wyojasond
    16685 posts World Class
    Kelleher likely to be loaned out to a championship club I’d guess now.

• Argie8

Do we think Jones is ready to cover the extra 3000+ minutes that Gini played last season?
  • Wyojasond
    16685 posts World Class
    Argie8 wrote: »

Do we think Jones is ready to cover the extra 3000+ minutes that Gini played last season?

Being optimistic, our midfield should be Hendo, Thiago, Fabinho next year. So we don’t ultimately need Jones or anyone else to cover all the minutes that Gini provided. Granted Hendo and Thiago don’t have the best injury histories 😂😬

Jones, Keita, Ox, and maybe a new signing should be more than enough cover though.
  • Wyojasond
    16685 posts World Class
    Guess Kelleher is staying. Honestly glad he’s keeping the second spot.

• Argie8

Being optimistic, our midfield should be Hendo, Thiago, Fabinho next year. So we don’t ultimately need Jones or anyone else to cover all the minutes that Gini provided. Granted Hendo and Thiago don’t have the best injury histories 😂😬

Jones, Keita, Ox, and maybe a new signing should be more than enough cover though.

I think that’s very optimistic considering all 3 are VERY injury prone :sweat_smile: Keita and Ox as well make for a great group of injury prone players. I hope Jones is ready for a lot of minutes!
  • Wyojasond
    16685 posts World Class

I think that’s very optimistic considering all 3 are VERY injury prone :sweat_smile: Keita and Ox as well make for a great group of injury prone players. I hope Jones is ready for a lot of minutes!

Certainly a risk, but I do think Jones is ready for a jump up in minutes. There are a couple of academy midfielders who have impressed as well lately. Not sure they are ready for a jump up like Jones but always a possibility.
  • Pxul_
    The best to ever do it
  • Pxul_
  • Wyojasond
    16685 posts World Class
    Not expected to be finished til the summer of 23.

• Pxul_

Best manager itw
  • Pietu
    9295 posts League Winner

Best manager itw

The best manager in the world.
  • Ahmer50x
    29449 posts Player of the Year
    Pietu wrote: »

Best manager itw

@finsfan85 thoughts?
  • Pxul_
  • finsfan85
    13651 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Best manager itw

@finsfan85 thoughts?

Not even the best German manager in the Premier League.
  • Argie8
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Best manager itw

@finsfan85 thoughts?

Not even the best German manager in the Premier League.

:joy: okeh
  • Argie8
    Thoughts on Benitez potentially going to Everton?
  • LFC Simon 98
    21290 posts Club Captain
    Thoughts on Benitez potentially going to Everton?

I’d be disappointed. But also think he could do very well