Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Kellnerr
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    Some loose rumours on twitter that Gladbach might be interested in Grujic and that there might be a few outgoings this week. Looking for a CB if we manage to offload a couple. Nothing too concrete yet.
  • Pxul_
    9836 posts League Winner
    The fringe players I hope we get rid of atleast Grujic and Wilson. Should be able to get enough to pay Colleys release clause.
  • Pxul_
    9836 posts League Winner
    Would he be a guaranteed starter🧐
  • tilen11
    6253 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 21
    Deal for Brewster is 19m upfront and 6m in add ons.

Buyback 37m.
  • arsenalap
    8628 posts League Winner
    edited September 21
    £25m for him in this market is ridiculous.

Could easily become a meme like Solanke, or could do well.

It was half linked to my Nketiah question. I bet if we tried to sell him we'd settle for £10-15m, or a loan with an option or something stupid.
  • Kellnerr
    I always though Origi would suit Palace well since he can't be any worse than Ayew, but I guess Brewster is a good fit aswell. Won't be too sad about him leaving if we are actually getting 25M for him, tbh.
  • Pxul_
    9836 posts League Winner
    Luis Suarez is available on a free this summer after Barcelona agreed to terminate his contract, reports RAC1's Gerard Romero

surely we should bring him home👀
  • tilen11
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Luis Suarez is available on a free this summer after Barcelona agreed to terminate his contract, reports RAC1's Gerard Romero

He is Atletico bound. Morata is leaving, most likely to Juventus.
  • Wyojasond
    15133 posts World Class
    Bit weird that Pearce is reporting it.

Also, seemed like Shef. Utd was gonna be the eventual landing spot as well. Guess we’ll see.
  • Ashy
    12348 posts Has That Special Something
    arsenalap wrote: »
    £25m for him in this market is ridiculous.

Could easily become a meme like Solanke, or could do well.

It was half linked to my Nketiah question. I bet if we tried to sell him we'd settle for £10-15m, or a loan with an option or something stupid.

I don't think we would sell Eddie for any less than £20m. But it's the fact Liverpool are so open to sell Brewster and they want £25m with a buy back incerted is crazy really, usually the fee would be lower if there is a buy back
  • Snugglebites
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like how Thiago noticed how bored Alisson was from doing nothing all game so he let him save a penalty.

Thiago is good man.
  • Maverick
    7424 posts League Winner
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Fabinho permanently at CB is as stupid as moving Trent into midfield. Why take a world class player away from his position, just because he can play another role aswell?

We should just sign a new CB now.

Ouch :#

It's not AS stupid as the Trent comparison. I'll throw it back on you and say comparing those two scenarios as apples to apples is actually pretty stupid. #1. I was half kidding lol #2. To say we've got a plethora of midfield options would be an understatement. 2 of our 3 primary CBs are injured and guess what, this isn't FM. You can't always just magically sign someone. And you should know especially Klopp won't do that if he doesn't feel he has the right man. So might as well deploy Fabinho there depending on the length of the injuries. And the moving Trent to midfield comparison also didn't make sense because we don't have a plethora of options at RB, and we're overloaded at midfield already.
  • Cyodine
    2792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pxul_ wrote: »

What kind of wages was he on? I don't mind him coming back but I don't want him taking time away from Minamino.
  • Kellnerr
    Maverick wrote: »
    Fabinho permanently at CB is as stupid as moving Trent into midfield. Why take a world class player away from his position, just because he can play another role aswell?

It's not AS stupid as the Trent comparison. I'll throw it back on you and say comparing those two scenarios as apples to apples is actually pretty stupid. #1. I was half kidding lol #2. To say we've got a plethora of midfield options would be an understatement. 2 of our 3 primary CBs are injured and guess what, this isn't FM. You can't always just magically sign someone. And you should know especially Klopp won't do that if he doesn't feel he has the right man. So might as well deploy Fabinho there depending on the length of the injuries. And the moving Trent to midfield comparison also didn't make sense because we don't have a plethora of options at RB, and we're overloaded at midfield already.

:joy: "this isn't FM". The transfer window is 🎃🎃🎃🎃 open and Klopp has even signed bloody Steven Caulker on loan because we had injuries in defence and at that time the situation wasn't even that bad like today.

Would just take an injury to Thiago (and he is injury prone) at this point and we'd be stuck with Fabinho at CB and Hendo, Gini, Keita in midfield with basically no further defensive options on the bench.
  • Maverick
    7424 posts League Winner
    Maverick wrote: »

:joy: "this isn't FM". The transfer window is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ open and Klopp has even signed bloody Steven Caulker on loan because we had injuries in defence and at that time the situation wasn't even that bad like today.

Would just take an injury to Thiago (and he is injury prone) at this point and we'd be stuck with Fabinho at CB and Hendo, Gini, Keita in midfield with basically no further defensive options on the bench.

Joke's on you pal because Caulker was really brought in to play striker :trollface:
  • Wyojasond
    15133 posts World Class
    Mane passed Torres and Suarez this weekend to move into the top 20 all time scorers for Liverpool 😎
  • Argie8
    6319 posts Big Money Move
    Well I guess it’s time to bring back Suarez so he can overtake him again B):joy:
  • Wyojasond
    15133 posts World Class
    Jordan Ibe and Bobby Duncan close to joining Derby county. Crazy how much hype there used to be around them.
  • Wyojasond
    15133 posts World Class
    Still say he’ll end up at Real, but I’ll never count Klopp and Edwards out 😏

• Cyodine
    2792 posts Fans' Favourite
    He'll be just another name at Real, while he can be a legend at Liverpool.
  • Tornado31619
    23124 posts Club Captain
    edited September 21
    Already posted above
  • Argie8
    6319 posts Big Money Move
    think mbappe would want to join us?
  • Sellish
    10202 posts Has That Special Something
    Cyodine wrote: »
    He'll be just another name at Real, while he can be a legend at Liverpool.

Madrid are awful against their players but their players still become legends. Massive ones aswell.
  • tilen11
    Luis Suarez has been accused of cheating on his Italian exam by reportedly knowing all the questions in advance ahead of his potential move to Juventus,which broke down according to multiple reports in Italy.

Juventus have a maximum amount of foreign players, that is why passing the test is necessary.

Some low class cheating this :joy:
  • Snugglebites
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    Suarez... cheating...? What a shock.
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    i was surprised he passed it tbh

did he make the noob mistake of just answering all of them correct? :D gotta make it look real