Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Tornado31619
    20633 posts Club Captain
    Pietu wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »

Making up a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ excuse and a token action to deflect attention from their diabolical move. Good that they corrected it but shouldn't have done it in the first place.

They shouldn't but atleast they corrected their mistake and that deserves some praise but not enough to forget the mistake so praise them because in the end they did the correct thing but don't forget what they did first!

Your point switched so many times in that sentence :lol:
  • tilen11
    5907 posts Big Money Move
    According to Sky Sports’ Gary Weaver, Liverpool scout Andy O’Brien has watched Leeds United CB Ben White in “almost every single game” this season.

Andy O’Brien joined Liverpool scout team in 2015, having previously played for his boyhood club Leeds United.

Liverpool have long held an interest in White, and in November, The Athletic’s Phil Hay claimed they were “genuinely interested” in the youngster, with Brighton valuing him at £20 million.

Ben White would, if bought, likely to take place of Dejan Lovren who is available to buy for 15m and will likely leave Anfield at the end of the current season.
  • Pietu
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Pietu wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »

Making up a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ excuse and a token action to deflect attention from their diabolical move. Good that they corrected it but shouldn't have done it in the first place.

They shouldn't but atleast they corrected their mistake and that deserves some praise but not enough to forget the mistake so praise them because in the end they did the correct thing but don't forget what they did first!

Your point switched so many times in that sentence :lol:

It is a perfectly good sentence ;)
  • Wyojasond
    13879 posts Has That Special Something
    tilen11 wrote: »
    According to Sky Sports’ Gary Weaver, Liverpool scout Andy O’Brien has watched Leeds United CB Ben White in “almost every single game” this season.

Andy O’Brien joined Liverpool scout team in 2015, having previously played for his boyhood club Leeds United.

Liverpool have long held an interest in White, and in November, The Athletic’s Phil Hay claimed they were “genuinely interested” in the youngster, with Brighton valuing him at £20 million.

Ben White would, if bought, likely to take place of Dejan Lovren who is available to buy for 15m and will likely leave Anfield at the end of the current season.

Heard from a lot of people that he’s a quality target. Anything to get Lovren out I’m on board with 😂
  • Snugglebites
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Getting the spotlight on you and apologising is better.
  • Kellnerr
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    Keita is finished. His body can't cope with the intensity of the PL and Klopp's style and it hurts me to say, but he should be sold imo.
  • Bob_Dylan
    20540 posts Club Captain
    That’s nonsense
  • Pietu
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Keita is finished. His body can't cope with the intensity of the PL and Klopp's style and it hurts me to say, but he should be sold imo.

:lol:
  • Cyodine
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite

I think he copes just fine with the intensity of the PL. He practically glides across the pitch and wiggles his way through any opposition. His body may not be suited for Klopps style but when he plays and is fit, he's our best midfield player without a doubt. Selling him is not an option unless we find someone equal to or better and I would still be against selling Keita, he would have to be the one to push for a move.
  • Wyojasond
    Klopp still has a ton of faith in Keita. Whether that will pay off is hard to say. There’s a player there, everyone can see it he just needs to show he can stay healthy.

We all thought Hendo was done not long ago and now he’s probably our most fit player. Keita never should have gone on international duty after his injury last year.
  • ChrisLFC
    7322 posts League Winner
    Keita makes Sturridge look like an ironman :D
  • Pietu
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    That is a shock about King Kenny
  • Cyodine
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite
    OT: The Strokes put out a new album today and it's amazing.
  • On the subject of Torres/coutinho/Suarez. Luis Suarez is head and shoulders above for me. Watching him in the flesh was something else. Unreal workrate he had it all. Watching him destroy teams by himself was a joy.

Get well soon king Kenny!!
  • tilen11
    5907 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 13
    The FA suggested that the remaining games could be played at Wembley. There is also another neutral venue-George's Park where the remaining games can be played.

Goal is to finish the league without fans. To reduce potential infections it's necesary for the games to be played frequently and on the same stadium.

FA wants the league to continiue on the 1st of June, that leaves enough time for the new season to begin on the 8th of August.

(The Times)
  • Wyojasond
    Honestly can’t wait to see this kid on the pitch again. Such a bright future. In other news, if your still playing FIFA, Harvey Elliot was just added. Doesn’t look like he’s in UT yet though.

• Kellnerr
    Good news that Jones won't be loaned out. With Lallana most likely leaving and Milner aging, he'd be probably 5th in the CM pecking order, but with injuries, Hendo dropping to CDM and rotation he'll get more than enough games. Will become better and learn more by staying with the first team instead of some Championship team aswell.
  • Pxul_
    9330 posts League Winner
    Elliot should be loaned out imo, he’d light up the championship.
  • Kellnerr
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Elliot should be loaned out imo, he’d light up the championship.

Ngl, but I'm not that excited about Elliot yet. It's really easy for a winger to look promising to a fan. Be skillful and score a couple of bangers and you are predicted to be the next Ronaldo. I was so hyped about Kent, just to see him not even getting a chance at Freiburg, because he was tactically too weak, and that just one example of many.
    He does look more talented though than the most young wingers I've seen and even if he doesn't look like it, he's said to be a really nice and grounded kid.
  • LFC Simon 98
    19550 posts World Class
    Elliott is the one who excites me the most. He was brilliant against Villa. And has so much class for a young player.

Hope he keeps his head down
  • Wyojasond
    More youth hype. Really thought we’d see more of Brewster this year. His loan was needed in January though.

• Kellnerr
    From an interview with Sport Bild:

Havertz: 'I'm ready for the next step and I'd like a new challenge, probably abroad.'
  • Wyojasond
    From an interview with Sport Bild:

Havertz: 'I'm ready for the next step and I'd like a new challenge, probably abroad.'

Bayern seem to be linked with him a lot more lately as well. He could be a really interesting target to watch with the market for players set to be so crazy because of all this. He’s always been at the top of my list so I’d take that move all day long 😂
  • Bob_Dylan
    20540 posts Club Captain
    Willkommen Timo
  • Tornado31619
    20633 posts Club Captain
    tilen11 wrote: »
    The FA suggested that the remaining games could be played at Wembley. There is also another neutral venue-George's Park where the remaining games can be played.

Goal is to finish the league without fans. To reduce potential infections it's necesary for the games to be played frequently and on the same stadium.

FA wants the league to continiue on the 1st of June, that leaves enough time for the new season to begin on the 8th of August.

(The Times)

All of the remaining games at the same ground? Good luck with that.