The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

  • Pietu
    5989 posts Big Money Move
    Hendo down, that's a big loss
  • Pxul_
    9238 posts League Winner
    Keita should’ve been brought on over Milner. We’re tryna get a goal not see the game out🙄
  • Devers
    7597 posts League Winner
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Keita should’ve been brought on over Milner. We’re tryna get a goal not see the game out🙄

    Yep
  • Wyojasond
    13352 posts Has That Special Something
    Well gotta run and pickup the kids. Was the game I expected. Hopefully we snag something while I’m gone 😂
  • Devers
    7597 posts League Winner
    That advantage should have been brought back for the handball ffs
  • Devers
    7597 posts League Winner
    Terrible ref
  • Devers
    7597 posts League Winner
    Players falling before the tackles come in, proper scum football diego and his atleti boys
  • LFC Simon 98
    19198 posts World Class
    So dead

    Can’t wait to smash them at Anfield
  • Pxul_
    9238 posts League Winner
    Not a fan of athletico, they’re a strange team and dirty. Especially in the first half when the whole team surrounded the ref to try and get mane sent off.
  • Apollo
    18567 posts World Class
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Not a fan of athletico, they’re a strange team and dirty. Especially in the first half when the whole team surrounded the ref to try and get mane sent off.

    I want Atletico to go through ofc but I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hate when players do that whatever team they play for
  • tilen11
    5883 posts Big Money Move
    Props to Atletico. Cant really say much since after that unlucky goal all was clear. Havent said this since I watched Inter-Napoli because I thought its impossible to top that but this was the worst football match Ive seen in my life.

    See you at Anfield.
  • Devers
    7597 posts League Winner
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hate atletico and diego style, ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Kellnerr
    3238 posts National Call-Up
    Can't wait for Klopp to do the same freak show just in front of Simeone in the second leg :lol:
  • We all know this is exactly what they're like and how they play. But don't worry all this rolling around and jumping on the floor will be for nothing when we batter them at anfield. Not too worried, just strange to see us lose.
  • Teh Zombz
    4215 posts National Call-Up
    you'll beat them comfortably next leg
  • Devers
    7597 posts League Winner
    Mane will be up for the return leg, motm performance incoming
  • Shshj
    4542 posts National Call-Up
    Atletico have been doing this for years, they're exceptional defensively no matter the personnel. It's tedious to watch but so effective.

    Have to fancy Liverpool at Anfield though, Atletico will need at least one away goal.
  • Pietu
    5989 posts Big Money Move
    Shshj wrote: »
    Atletico have been doing this for years, they're exceptional defensively no matter the personnel. It's tedious to watch but so effective.

    Have to fancy Liverpool at Anfield though, Atletico will need at least one away goal.

    Agreed. I have always quite liked Atletico for the passion they have, especially peak Atletico a couple years back.
  • tilen11
    5883 posts Big Money Move
    Pietu wrote: »
    Shshj wrote: »
    Atletico have been doing this for years, they're exceptional defensively no matter the personnel. It's tedious to watch but so effective.

    Have to fancy Liverpool at Anfield though, Atletico will need at least one away goal.

    Agreed. I have always quite liked Atletico for the passion they have, especially peak Atletico a couple years back.

    The only time I actually wanted Real to not be dismantled and humiliated was when they've played Atletico in the final twice. It actually always made me sick when Ive seen them advance. Not being salty or anything, we lost fair and square today but Atletico are just terrible and pathetic.
  • Wyojasond
    13352 posts Has That Special Something
    Fair play to Atletico. They were damn tough to break down and we just didn’t find many gaps. Thought Trent had a horrible game and wasn’t a fan of Klopps substitutes.
  • Pxul_
    9238 posts League Winner
    Fair play to Atletico. They were damn tough to break down and we just didn’t find many gaps. Thought Trent had a horrible game and wasn’t a fan of Klopps substitutes.

    I agree, should’ve been Ox Keita for mane and Gini then Origi for Hendo when he got injured.
  • wth22
    11164 posts Has That Special Something
    Atletico barely have any creativity or offensive force and their record signing and star forward was also out, shock that they played so defensively. The best team in the world should be able to tackle that.

    Liverpool have played 2 semi decent sides this CL, Napoli and Atletico, 1 draw and 2 losses so far.

    Still think they'll turn it around at Anfield though.
  • sturges12345
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    Liverpool fans complaining about atletico’s playstyle when they spam crosses for 90 mins every week
  • tilen11
    5883 posts Big Money Move
    wth22 wrote: »
    Atletico barely have any creativity or offensive force and their record signing and star forward was also out, shock that they played so defensively. The best team in the world should be able to tackle that.

    Liverpool have played 2 semi decent sides this CL, Napoli and Atletico, 1 draw and 2 losses so far.

    Still think they'll turn it around at Anfield though.

    Who have done actually nothing other than defend with as many men as possible but no excuses. Every fan of any other team would say the same thing if their team lost against an opponent playing the way they did.

    It also has to be said that we've really played awful football. If it had to come Im happy that it was an away game in the CL so we have the game at Anfield.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6151 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 19
    To be frank I didn't think Liverpool would win this one. Was hoping for a 0-0 or 1-1, pity we couldn't get the equaliser. Agree that the substitutions were rather baffling.

    Worth noting that we could actually wrap up the PL before the 2nd leg.

    We need 15 points, and our next 3 games before the 2nd leg are:
    West Ham (H)
    Watford (A)
    Bournemouth (H)

    Man City has:
    West Ham (H)
    Leicester (A)
    Man Utd (A)

    If we win all 3 and City lose 2 out of the 3, or draw all 3, the title is sealed. Consider that City also has to play Real Madrid, Villa (Carabao Final) and Sheff Wed (FA Cup) in the same period of time. Although Leicester will have to drop some points as well.
    Post edited by pudgyfudgy on
  • Low Ki
    12109 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 19


    Cant believe this stat is real. It sounds ridiculous, but lines up.

    Continues after today.
  • arsenalap
    7405 posts Big Money Move
    The next goal is it.

    You score and I back you to progress. They score and it's done.
  • Southgatology
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    tilen11 wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    Atletico barely have any creativity or offensive force and their record signing and star forward was also out, shock that they played so defensively. The best team in the world should be able to tackle that.

    Liverpool have played 2 semi decent sides this CL, Napoli and Atletico, 1 draw and 2 losses so far.

    Still think they'll turn it around at Anfield though.

    Who have done actually nothing other than defend with as many men as possible but no excuses. Every fan of any other team would say the same thing if their team lost against an opponent playing the way they did.

    It also has to be said that we've really played awful football. If it had to come Im happy that it was an away game in the CL so we have the game at Anfield.

    This is textbook Atleti under Simeone. It’s shouldn't be a surprise to anyone how they played, least of all Klopp - he had no plan to beat this system. The early goal obviously sealed it and you didn’t have a chance of breaking them down after that.
  • ChrisLFC
    7304 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 19
    Klopp hasn't lost a two legged European cup tie since becoming our manager.

    I like that stat better
    Post edited by ChrisLFC on
  • Pxul_
    9238 posts League Winner
    Apparently someone has edited the wiki page for the ref saying he is the first clinically blind referee to officiate a Champions League game 😂

    That’s some salt that
Sign In or Register to comment.