The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    18910 posts World Class
    I know it seems like I’m loving Salah and yesterday wasn’t his best game no. But that goal doesn’t happen without him and the drag back. The CB who would have been marking bobby ran to block the potential Salah shot if he got it on his left.

Defenders become obsessed with him
  • Pietu
    5333 posts Big Money Move
    I know it seems like I’m loving Salah and yesterday wasn’t his best game no. But that goal doesn’t happen without him and the drag back. The CB who would have been marking bobby ran to block the potential Salah shot if he got it on his left.

Defenders become obsessed with him

Just adding to this, Salah always drags defenders out of position, there is always a man free because of him.
  • ChrisLFC
    7272 posts Big Money Move
    3 players went to close him down :D
  • Don't get me wrong I love him and he's s very important part of this team and how we play. His work off the ball is incredible but he can be frustrating to watch at times eith his decision making in the final third. When he's trying to get a shot away with a hundred players infront of him when theres a clear pass on or trying to tip tap his way through into a dead end. Just making the wrong decisions and trying to do everything himself sometimes.

The front three can all be as wasteful as each other but mo is clearly the most selfish on the ball. Thats not necessarily always a bad thing, but when theres better options, you've gotta get your head up and release it earlier. He could have double the amount of assists if he did this rather than looking to score himself every time he gets the ball.
  • And he has been carrying a knock recently so I'll let him off a bit ;)
  • Cyodine
    2104 posts Fans' Favourite
    I believe it's a good trait for Salah and Mane to be a bit selfish. It shows they have the confidence to score goals and that makes them a bigger threat and harder to mark. It's also good competition between them to try and out score one another.
  • Wyojasond
    13008 posts Has That Special Something
    Didn’t have to big of an issue with Salahs choices yesterday. The first one that got blocked was a great defensive recovery (Mo maybe should’ve shot earlier but he had the right idea). The second one he could’ve laid off to Ox but I don’t think he saw him til late and it was a tight angle.

Do agree with Simon though, that he gets to much crap for being selfish. I have felt for awhile though that if he takes his passing game up a level he can start getting back to that truly elite level.
  • Pxul_
    8941 posts League Winner
    I hope he’s selfish against West Ham because their defense is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and he can rack up my fantasy points
  • Ibte10
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero

Read the comments its fake.

Also his name is spelt Mohamed.
  • Wyojasond
    Ibte10 wrote: »

Read the comments its fake.

Also his name is spelt Mohamed.

Yeah saw it’s been pulled down already 😂🤦‍♂️
  • ChrisLFC
    7272 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 25

We used to be so bad :D

Its also amazing how VVD and Klopp make Lovren seem like a competent defender
  • Pxul_
    8941 posts League Winner
    Sometimes you actually forget the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ times because the memories are being replaced with us playing great.

That’s not even as bad as we had been, we had borini ballotelli and lambert up top ffs😂
  • Pugzilla
    17141 posts World Class
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Sometimes you actually forget the **** times because the memories are being replaced with us playing great.

That’s not even as bad as we had been, we had borini ballotelli and lambert up top ffs😂

Steven Caluker as the impact attacking sub.

• Wyojasond
    Little bit surprised we haven’t heard anything about Mane yet. Did undergo scans yesterday so maybe an update today or tomorrow before the Shrewsbury game.

Keita and Matip looking likely to start Sunday though 😎
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Little bit surprised we haven’t heard anything about Mane yet. Did undergo scans yesterday so maybe an update today or tomorrow before the Shrewsbury game.

Origi and Minamino to step up. More Origi as he has been reliable whenever called upon. Hoping Sadio will be back for the Atleti game.
  • Wyojasond

Origi and Minamino to step up. More Origi as he has been reliable whenever called upon. Hoping Sadio will be back for the Atleti game.

Minamino might be rested I saw after some cramping from the Wolves game. Hoping Elliot can make some noise again.
  • Didn’t have to big of an issue with Salahs choices yesterday. The first one that got blocked was a great defensive recovery (Mo maybe should’ve shot earlier but he had the right idea). The second one he could’ve laid off to Ox but I don’t think he saw him til late and it was a tight angle.

Do agree with Simon though, that he gets to much crap for being selfish. I have felt for awhile though that if he takes his passing game up a level he can start getting back to that truly elite level.

Thats what i mean. His passing is shocking at times. Yes he works his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off and comes up with moments of brilliance. But he's been struggling with the simple things alot this season. Thankfully he's still getting goals and assists and were dominating the league, but like you said if he could just fix up his passing and get the little things right he could get back to that elite level.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18910 posts World Class
    Mane and his passing annoy the fk out of me

How can he play passes with his left such as, the ball to Salah the other night which ended up with Salah hitting it and getting blocked

The through ball to Origi vs Everton which was inch perfect

Yet when we played Napoli him and Salah went racing on a counter and had a 2v1 and on Mane’s stronger foot he messed up a 5 yard square pass.
  • Cyodine

How can he play passes with his left such as, the ball to Salah the other night which ended up with Salah hitting it and getting blocked

Yet when we played Napoli him and Salah went racing on a counter and had a 2v1 and on Mane’s stronger foot he messed up a 5 yard square pass.

Maybe it has to do with fatigue? He's made a lot of poor passes and given away possession more frequently as the season has gone on.
  • Wyojasond

I honestly would like to see Mane as our ST. He obviously doesn’t offer what Bobby does, but he still does a great job tracking back and I think I hes our best pure finisher. Biggest issue then is who do we bring in to cover the left side 🤷‍♂️
  • Pxul_
    8941 posts League Winner

I honestly would like to see Mane as our ST. He obviously doesn’t offer what Bobby does, but he still does a great job tracking back and I think I hes our best pure finisher. Biggest issue then is who do we bring in to cover the left side 🤷‍♂️

Kylian
  • Cyodine

Maybe when Minamino has adapted to the squad he could fill in on that left side. I'm not sure what the exact plans are for him just yet.
  • finsfan85
    13144 posts Has That Special Something

Kylian

Kylian isn’t as highly rated as his 2 older brothers
  • Pietu
    5333 posts Big Money Move
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Kylian

Imagine if Mbappe had 2 talented brothers
  • Pxul_
    8941 posts League Winner
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Kylian

Talent runs in the blood I’m sure he’ll turn out alright
  • Tornado31619
    19398 posts World Class
    I literally woke up to that :lol: that discussion was screaming for someone like Doofus to swoop in and intervene/add his shithousery