The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Wyojasond
    13077 posts Has That Special Something
    VVD 😎😎😎
  • Pugzilla
    17174 posts World Class
    edited January 19
    Yesssss jajajaja perfect goal

Edit VAR is some BS
  • Cyodine
    2113 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol
  • ChrisLFC
    7278 posts Big Money Move
    Refs bailing out Yawnited.

Imagine my shock
  • tilen11
    5771 posts Big Money Move
    Tbh it was a foul. Goalkeepers are protected in these kund of situations.
  • Cyodine
    2113 posts Fans' Favourite
    VARchester United.
  • Tornado31619
    19549 posts World Class
    Class finish, correct decision.
  • wth22
    11037 posts Has That Special Something
    Are Liverpool just a glorified 2010 Stoke? All they do is pump in crosses with the fullbacks all game and hope someone gets on the end of them
  • wth22 wrote: »
    Are Liverpool just a glorified 2010 Stoke? All they do is pump in crosses with the fullbacks all game and hope someone gets on the end of them

Yep, and someone did get on the end of one B)
  • tilen11
    5771 posts Big Money Move
    wth22 wrote: »

Actually the best team in the prem and probably in the world atm but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
  • Pugzilla
    17174 posts World Class
    Robertson is getting too far forward for me, I’d prefer Trent up more often in the second half than Robo. Robo has been giving up the ball a lot and running past Mané and getting caught out.
  • wth22
    tilen11 wrote: »

Actually the best team in the prem and probably in the world atm but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

You are, but because you're very effective at hoofing the ball in every half opportunity you get.
  • Wyojasond
    Great shift from Ox
  • wth22 wrote: »

:D
  • Wyojasond
    Sounding like Ox did come off injured.....that’s why he was so mad. Thought he came up a bit lame right before that. Hopefully nothing major
  • LFC Simon 98
    18954 posts World Class
    Well that was just lovely
  • Glorious
  • Pietu
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    That Henderson run near the end was the best moment of the game for me! Man was full on sprinter mode
  • Devers
    7574 posts League Winner
    The way this team has matured together is beautiful, the team spirit is special.

What a club ❤️
  • Argie8
    6182 posts Big Money Move
    What a time to be alive

Great performance. Great result. No complaints
  • Wyojasond
    Pietu wrote: »
    That Henderson run near the end was the best moment of the game for me! Man was full on sprinter mode

Even @Pxul_ had to appreciate Henderson today 😏😉
  • Snugglebites
    1436 posts Professional
    ezpz
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Henderson is a whole new player. Damn
  • Argie8
    Gini and Hendo were excellent today. Stepped up tremendously. I love it when Gini decides he's our best player.

Vvd and Gomez were fantastic as per
  • Kellnerr
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Gini was absolutely everywhere today. Will be interesting to see how our best midfield 3 will look like now Fabinho is back.
  • wth22
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Gini was absolutely everywhere today. Will be interesting to see how our best midfield 3 will look like now Fabinho is back.

Fabinho, Gini and Hendo surely?
  • Pugzilla
    17174 posts World Class

That's who I'd pick.
  • Argie8

Probably. Ox and Naby need a more consistent run of games before I'd say they have to start
  • Pugzilla
    17174 posts World Class
    Against the smaller teams I could see picking Naby or Ox for sure, but in must wins I would want the defensive workrate.